Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32049. (Read 26471651 times)

legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000

wtf are you people wait for? Xmas!?, fuck this I'm emptying my bank account tonight.

Good idea or best idea?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

wtf are you people wait for? Xmas!?, fuck this I'm emptying my bank account tonight.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
bitcoin is the only way we are going to stop the evil NWO and put in place a good NWO

everyone must buy!!!

i am drunk and high!
i wish i had more weed

i am one of you i am part of the 99%

we need only believe  we have the power and we will!!
its so silly, yet so serious we must buy more!!

how do we get the avg joe to understand what's happening???

wtv  BUY BUY BUY!!!
legendary
Activity: 896
When was tehre a 10k dump? I dont remember that.

Biggest thing was like a single 4k sell at like $150.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Gain more btc! https://satoshicircle.com/?aid=1718
I see lots of BTC  entering the books on all markets, continuous selling, and failed recoveries. Perhaps it's all just a panic reaction from market participants but it would make sense if someone decided to capitulate starting near the ATH too.

i feel like the massive 10k dump has shaken the market and its not going to really go up again until we have more confidence.  The dump proved that not only can the whales completely manipulate the market with the click of a button, but they are also more than willing to do so
legendary
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I see lots of BTC  entering the books on all markets, continuous selling, and failed recoveries. Perhaps it's all just a panic reaction from market participants but it would make sense if someone decided to capitulate starting near the ATH too.
legendary
Activity: 896
Looks like someone is needing to capitulate some serious coin but there was no support to do it at higher levels. (the entire rally was actually contingent on nobody selling). So we have entered a multi-phase "btc-rocket" as I would lovingly call it because it increases my btc.  Grin

Phase 1: Flashcrash.
Phase 2: Slow and steady dump on low volume.

Phase 3: Slow and steady dump on real volume. You see 5K dumps now.
Possibly a phase 4 of final capitulation at high volume.

It ends when you seea high volume day of consisteny huge blocks/walls/buys of support at one level. It's not just going to creep up into a reversal on low volume like we are all hoping last night. (I must admit it was a moment of truth even for me, with both my buy and sell buttons engaged).

Huh? I cant understand. You think someone is trying to dump? Why?
legendary
Activity: 728
Looks like someone is needing to capitulate some serious coin but there was no support to do it at higher levels. (the entire rally was actually contingent on nobody selling). So we have entered a multi-phase "btc-rocket" as I would lovingly call it because it increases my btc.  Grin

Phase 1: Flashcrash.
Phase 2: Slow and steady dump on low volume.

Phase 3: Slow and steady dump on real volume. You see 5K dumps now.
Possibly a phase 4 of final capitulation at high volume.

It ends when you seea high volume day of consisteny huge blocks/walls/buys of support at one level. It's not just going to creep up into a reversal on low volume like we are all hoping last night. (I must admit it was a moment of truth even for me, with both my buy and sell buttons engaged).
legendary
that isnt the consensus

Well consensus is an interesting "statistic", isn't it.  I can't prove it or show you a survey, but it's what most people seem to be stating on the Speculation sub-forum from what I've seen (and r/bitcoin).  More and more people are taking long positions on Bitfinex as well (just looking at the Loan page).  It's a clear biases, on a Bitcoin forum... sure.  
legendary
Activity: 624
if we don't see some buying soon, we will crash; target 168

right now another 10000 coins would have to be dumped (the same amount that was dumped when we were at 230) before we even hit 175. Do you really think another monster dump could come now? obviously its possible, but i feel its not that likely...

Everything is possible, right?  You wouldn't dump 10k coins, which would maybe be at an average sale price of, say, $180, unless you thought it would crash further and were pretty confident of it.  You'd either be hoping you could purchase those 10k coins back at a lower price afterwards, than $180 (good luck with that), or you seriously think it's unlikely the price of bitcoin will pass $180 (as for dumping 10k bitcoins) over the next few years.  

Given a possible cup and handle forming, and the general consensus that, pending no really bad news, this appears to be a consolidation before pumping north, it would seem extremely dumb... but who knows.  Always possible, not probable.  Maybe an epic fail mis-click?    Cheesy

I'd be afraid to even short right now, because if feels like, at any second, a few nice buy orders stringed together could set off a rampage north.  But that's just me (and really not based on much).
that isnt the consensus
legendary

right now another 10000 coins would have to be dumped (the same amount that was dumped when we were at 230) before we even hit 175. Do you really think another monster dump could come now? obviously its possible, but i feel its not that likely...

Everything is possible, right?  You wouldn't dump 10k coins, which would maybe be at an average sale price of, say, $180, unless you thought it would crash further and were pretty confident of it.  You'd either be hoping you could purchase those 10k coins back at a lower price afterwards, than $180 (good luck with that), or you seriously think it's unlikely the price of bitcoin will pass $180 (as for dumping 10k bitcoins) over the next few years.  

Given a possible cup and handle forming, and the general consensus that, pending no really bad news, this appears to be a consolidation before pumping north, it would seem extremely dumb... but who knows.  Always possible, not probable.  Maybe an epic fail mis-click?    Cheesy

I'd be afraid to even short right now, because if feels like, at any second, a few nice buy orders stringed together could set off a rampage north.  But that's just me (and really not based on much).
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Gain more btc! https://satoshicircle.com/?aid=1718

legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 4811
You're never too old to think young.
anyone selling bitcoin right now, do not have a clue what's coming, they just watch charts and draw lines...

take advantage of these fools.

Selling bitcoins now?

I'm frantically waiting for a cheque  to clear and get deposited into my Virtex account before the price skyrockets again.

Please, just a few more days at 190, or even lower if possible.

Moar coins please.
legendary
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
People seem to forget that the last time we were at 187 people were talking bubble. At worst we'll hit 150 for a while. I doubt it and think we'll hit 200 shortly then 250 then we'll all have a big panic and go back to 207 or something.
Jump to: