Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32055. (Read 26471737 times)

legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
BUY BUY BUY (BTC & NeoBee shares):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=289730.msg3411869;topicseen#msg3411869

Investigations Into Launching Our Own Regulated Securities Exchange
We have spent time investigating the legal requirements and viability of establishing our own regulated securities exchange (CySEC), we have decided that this is something that we will now pursue further down the line once Neo & Bee has achieved sustainable growth as this is our highest priority. This is a viable business that can be open to US investors once certain barriers have been removed (JOBS act), certain barriers would still exist for US based investors but we would address them closer to the time.
[..]
We will utilize our accounts with MPESA (we are currently finalizing the account opening process) to enable us to process international remittance payments to and from those who are connected to the MPESA network.

Absolutely non related.

klee aka "the whore" who cannot stop doing propaganda for his assets he owns (neobee, mastercoin).
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Check how the bitcoins are distributed between holders of different size.

(link is directly to results, backed by 4 pages of theory, models and discussion)
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
BUY BUY BUY (BTC & NeoBee shares):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=289730.msg3411869;topicseen#msg3411869

Investigations Into Launching Our Own Regulated Securities Exchange
We have spent time investigating the legal requirements and viability of establishing our own regulated securities exchange (CySEC), we have decided that this is something that we will now pursue further down the line once Neo & Bee has achieved sustainable growth as this is our highest priority. This is a viable business that can be open to US investors once certain barriers have been removed (JOBS act), certain barriers would still exist for US based investors but we would address them closer to the time.
[..]
We will utilize our accounts with MPESA (we are currently finalizing the account opening process) to enable us to process international remittance payments to and from those who are connected to the MPESA network.

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
He is cooperating. He must be very very scared. This should end quick.
To get all sellers it should be more difficult, but I guess this is another case.

The $5 wrench is once again successful. Although they probably used another torture technique which doesn't show any physical injury.

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Merit: 1125
To get all sellers it should be more difficult, but I guess this is another case.

The $5 wrench is once again successful. Although they probably used another torture technique which doesn't show any physical injury.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
With all the pseudo-panic, this is not a bad time to fund the education accounts of my nephews and nieces with bitcoin.  Those coins will stay put for years.

you can't buy into an RESP?
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
I saw linux installed on a computer once in my life. md5sum ??

Something simpler please  Smiley
Do you have an Android smartphone?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
With all the pseudo-panic, this is not a bad time to fund the education accounts of my nephews and nieces with bitcoin.  Those coins will stay put for years.
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 4811
You're never too old to think young.
US Gov has cracked AES encryption, SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Shocked Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin
Roll Eyes
legendary
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 686
Ultranode
US Gov has cracked AES encryption, SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Shocked Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
He is cooperating.

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't.

He must be very very scared.

Everybody would be scared if in his shoes.

You can - if you so like - go right now to a pub to have a beer with friends. There is no gun pointed at your head.

If DPR tries to go to a pub he will get shot by a human doing business as a prison guard. He has a gun literally pointed at his head.

Whatever he does now is under the thread of being killed. He may act irrationally.
Activity: 361
They won't liquidate the coins on an exchange. They will be sold auction-style. Shouldn't impact exchanges too much, unless the buyer decides to move the coins to an exchange.

For sure, not over the exchange and by auction.....But they will need to find people to bid for these 144k coins and given the size, they will be happy to give them away at a discount. These coins will eventually hit the exchange and will influence the price then....

I would be not very confident in holding large amount of coins these days...

add those 29k coins from first weeks of October. that's about 174k coins

C'mon you guys.. The gov't won't get this solved for years, until then, the coins will just sit there..... The case has to be done with before they can seize them. Hes innocent until proven guilty.. lol.. Why would it be bad to hold a large number of coins now? the person or people that purchase them may just hold on to them...

You are right, this could take some time. And you are right, there are tons of people who will hold onto their coins forever... but most of those people got them at very low prices. But all the newcomers paying $200 plus per coin will have a pain level.

I cannot predict what the market will be doing. I wish I could. However, in my personal view there are more downside risks than upside risks from here.
Activity: 280

Up we go or bull trap?
[/quote]

Starting to look like a Bull trap.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
We don't know that.  Some are saying key-logger monitoring since May is a more likely explanation.  I don't know but it's too early to say for sure.
Activity: 509
Can't upload avatar
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
Big move upwards. Same relative volume.
Anyone else notice that the move upward on Mt Gox happened at almost exactly the same time that Bitstamp prices started showing up again on Bitcoinity?
Activity: 280
Big move upwards. Same relative volume.

Jump to: