Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32054. (Read 26471709 times)

legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000
so now its over 100K coins they have?

Yup, they'll get liquidated at auction probably in several years..  Might cause a sudden drop of a few % at that time, but it wouldn't be different than the 30% daily swings we're already used to.    Grin

It's 1% of the market.  Not 10% / 15%.  Not going to put on my tinfoil hat over it...
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
so now its over 100K coins they have?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Any proof those are SR's earnings?

And why in blocks of 324 BTC, seems to be a completely arbitrary number?

324 = fbi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_keypad
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

Trading volume is low.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1340
Any proof those are SR's earnings?

And why in blocks of 324 BTC, seems to be a completely arbitrary number?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
http://blockchain.info/sl/address/1CSBFoN2ANwqXeuQ9daVQYHXoXVfqEtzfa
This one is funny. Bought below 50, missed april's top, and now active again. Did I get it right?

What are you talking about?

Wow! WTF?

In the last 24 hours it has received ~BTC144,500 with ~446 BTC354 transactions?

DPRs stash gotten to?
Damn, good guess!
Wow, shit. He only had 100k coins? And those were all stolen? Ouch.
Activity: 239
http://blockchain.info/sl/address/1CSBFoN2ANwqXeuQ9daVQYHXoXVfqEtzfa
This one is funny. Bought below 50, missed april's top, and now active again. Did I get it right?

What are you talking about?

Wow! WTF?

In the last 24 hours it has received ~BTC144,500 with ~446 BTC354 transactions?

DPRs stash gotten to?
Damn, good guess!
Activity: 784
Off topic but Bitcoin related:

Anyone here watch White Collar in the U.S?  The newest episode was quite interesting.

"The team has arrested Brendan "Three Time" Holland, who ran Grey Trade, a black market version of ebay. The plan is to keep the site up and running for a few days to go after sellers. They will pose as buyers and outbid everyone so they aren't allowing illegal transactions to continue."

I guess the writers saw the SilkRoad news lol.
legendary
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Anyone ever caught themselves sleep trading? I think I may have done it last night. Don't ask. It was draw. I gained or lost nothing to mention. But I swear I was asleep at the time of the transactions.

No, but I anxiously awaken now at 5:30am everyday with an irresistible urge to check the Bitstamp price on my phone.

Thanks China..

i can't recall how often my +-3% alarm went on during the last days Cheesy
this stock exchange bell sound hunted me into my dreams.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Anyone ever caught themselves sleep trading? I think I may have done it last night. Don't ask. It was draw. I gained or lost nothing to mention. But I swear I was asleep at the time of the transactions.

No, but I anxiously awaken now at 5:30am everyday with an irresistible urge to check the Bitstamp price on my phone.

Thanks China..
legendary
Activity: 224
250 by midweek if not before.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

I call that zombie-trading!
Activity: 223
legendary
Activity: 1498
BUY BUY BUY (BTC & NeoBee shares):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=289730.msg3411869;topicseen#msg3411869

Investigations Into Launching Our Own Regulated Securities Exchange
We have spent time investigating the legal requirements and viability of establishing our own regulated securities exchange (CySEC), we have decided that this is something that we will now pursue further down the line once Neo & Bee has achieved sustainable growth as this is our highest priority. This is a viable business that can be open to US investors once certain barriers have been removed (JOBS act), certain barriers would still exist for US based investors but we would address them closer to the time.
[..]
We will utilize our accounts with MPESA (we are currently finalizing the account opening process) to enable us to process international remittance payments to and from those who are connected to the MPESA network.

Absolutely non related.

klee aka "the whore" who cannot stop doing propaganda for his assets he owns (neobee, mastercoins).
Said the gay in the sissy costume!
MPESA interface with Bitcoin not bullish...right!

What a clown..
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362

We have spent time investigating the legal requirements and viability of establishing our own regulated securities exchange (CySEC), we have decided that this is something that we will now pursue further down the line once Neo & Bee has achieved sustainable growth as this is our highest priority. This is a viable business that can be open to US investors once certain barriers have been removed (JOBS act), certain barriers would still exist for US based investors but we would address them closer to the time.
[..]
We will utilize our accounts with MPESA (we are currently finalizing the account opening process) to enable us to process international remittance payments to and from those who are connected to the MPESA network.

Absolutely non related.

klee aka "the whore" who cannot stop doing propaganda for his assets he owns (neobee, mastercoin).
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Check how the bitcoins are distributed between holders of different size.

(link is directly to results, backed by 4 pages of theory, models and discussion)
legendary
Activity: 1498

[..]

Jump to: