Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32212. (Read 26473506 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
$180 by Friday, bitches!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Never going to happen. Don't want to cause any confusion between me and Jaroslaw.
LOL to this dyslectic you look and sound the same
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 516
Merit: 283

Bull mode = on + set to turbo. This might be epic, especially if ask sum goes below 40k.

Won't believe it til the avatar goes rightside up

Never going to happen. Don't want to cause any confusion between me and Jaroslaw.

You could left-right mirror it. Then there'd be no room for confusion.
+1
Or make him wear a hat.
Much like his:
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

Bull mode = on + set to turbo. This might be epic, especially if ask sum goes below 40k.

You could left-right mirror it. Then there'd be no room for confusion.
Ultranode

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
epic crash in 5... 4....

legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Panic buys as a result of Dwolla closing?

hmm... might be time for me to turn bull and buy in...

Perfect storm approaching... Debt ceiling issues in US and even more difficultly turning btc into fiat. Those with fiat on exchanges gonna get desperate soon...

*edit*

i never thought i'd see the day
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Not that informative but fun:

Why such a small image? You know you can make them larger by clicking on them?

yes,I took the full 800x600 frames, but decided that the animation was not useful and scaled it down maybe to use as an avatar.

The animation would be nicer and scrolling smoother if there were updates every minute instead of every hour.

Is it a subscription service or some software? There is nothing on the image host that hints to how it's made.

Completely hand-rolled.

The data is collected every minute but the image is created and uploaded every hour.
Ultranode

Perfect storm approaching... Debt ceiling issues in US and even more difficultly turning btc into fiat. Those with fiat on exchanges gonna get desperate soon...

*edit*

*edit 2*

Gox going down for maintenance: 3:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m GMT on October 11th. Panic buys before the downtime? hmm..
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

Ultranode
Panic buys as a result of Dwolla closing? Getting even harder to get fiat from exchanges.

legendary
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Who's there?
there would be exponential growth until bitcoin economy is about 10% of fiat economy and there it would have to slow down
It may even not slow down at the final stage. If BTC takes 10% of fiat economy, fiat becomes 10% cheaper. It will trigger run from fiat, which will be exponential too. Fiat will not wither slowly, it will collapse fast and hard Smiley
legendary
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
China keeps buying it up!

I have a feeling they will break major resistance (820) in a matter of hours.

how high will China have to go, b4 arbitrage starts to keep it from flying away?

China was late in the game, I would speculate that if coins from other markets do NOT move over to the chain market, they WILL fly away. supply is simply insufficient over there.

You're missing my point
I was saying that a bitcoin mining asic clone made in China is more probable to a) not work b) mine litecoins c) electrocute you to death d) mine bitcoins

gotcha - forgot about the subpar quality Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

I suspect that a trader that convinces himself or herself that the BTC trading volume in China is fake is in for a rude awakening no matter in which direction the market goes.

+1.

Also don't forget: most of these asics are manufactured in China, and the Chinese have a track record of making cost-friendlier clones (even if its just for themselves)

I bet that when they start those cost-friendlier asic clones they will be mining litecoins instead of bitcoins.
There are quality products made in China but the clones made in China are nightmares.

except that litecoins cannot be mined via asics by design.

You're missing my point
I was saying that a bitcoin mining asic clone made in China is more probable to a) not work b) mine litecoins c) electrocute you to death d) mine bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
except that litecoins cannot be mined via asics by design.
That's what the Litecoin pumpers originally said about GPUs too, and look what happened.
Jump to: