Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32207. (Read 26473452 times)

legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000
that ultimately means there was very very little BTC to be bought that those prices

nope.

I think it'd be wrong to say that recent events haven't fundamentally changed the public's opinion on Bitcoin's long term legitimacy outside of the black market sphere.  High or low volume.  Something like this can be a catalyst, today, a week from now, or...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
that ultimately means there was very very little BTC to be bought that those prices

nope.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
For people who were nervous that Silk Road was Bitcoin, they may now invest with confidence after seeing a full recovery.

We recovered on very very low volume.

For people who were nervous that Silk Road was Bitcoin, they may now invest with confidence after seeing a full recovery.

We recovered on very very low volume.

legendary
pure TA with 0 understanding why people acted the way they did, is never going to work
that crash was an Epic fail, for all that sold into it, and a smart move by all who saw opportunity

but we are still under the trend line.

SR news not only caused the short-term crash. This news reversed the trend.

At the same time, it blew up news on bitcoin, which is now trading slightly higher on BitStamp than immediately before the SR crash.

So who the hell really knows...

For people who were nervous that Silk Road was Bitcoin, they may now invest with confidence after seeing a full recovery.  In the public's mind, Bitcoin is now out of the realm of potentially being a purely black market currency.  We knew better, but they didn't.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
I'm by no means an expert but is a return to the same stagnating price/very slow upwards movement just a few bucks below where it used to be really a trend reversal?
pure TA with 0 understanding why people acted the way they did, is never going to work
that crash was an Epic fail, for all that sold into it, and a smart move by all who saw opportunity

but we are still under the trend line.

SR news not only caused the short-term crash. This news reversed the trend.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
trend line is broken on high volume. Going down.

No. $180 by end of day.  Cheesy

180 every day, lol  Grin
Activity: 686
Ultranode

No. $180 by end of day.  Cheesy
anyone else notice 56k bitcoin come off the buy orders? yet the price stays the same? i usually check the sums from 70+ yesterday it was 143,000 today its 87,000. where were these orders at?

these btc are bought and going to be sold
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 535
anyone else notice 56k bitcoin come off the buy orders? yet the price stays the same? i usually check the sums from 70+ yesterday it was 143,000 today its 87,000. where were these orders at?

legendary
I've been having this crazy idea lately, that Satoshi himself might come out of the woodwork and reveal himself once bitcoin hits mainstream. As if it was part of his plan all this time.

This is not currently my plan, but we'll see if that changes.
legendary
Activity: 504
I've been having this crazy idea lately, that Satoshi himself might come out of the woodwork and reveal himself once bitcoin hits mainstream. As if it was part of his plan all this time.

What would the point of that be?

There would be no point. It would just be awesome if he did that. Like he knew bitcoin was going to succeed anyhow.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 896

What would the point of that be?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Or tell us that we are idiots, giving up our freedom to centralised exchanges and greediness?
Jump to: