Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32328. (Read 26469453 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 686
Ultranode
I am from the future!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy

It's not single digits yet

I joked about that part. Don't expect single digits until next week. This week is double digit crash.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

It's not single digits yet
Ultranode
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
NOW mtgox has woken up too (finally). Down we go...
Activity: 503
https://twitter.com/MagicalTux/status/375195589048147968

On a side note, this is pretty bullish news for LTC on gox. That post just means they're checking items off their list, eventually leading up to the implementation of LTC. Beats me why they wouldn't want to implement it either, it would reap them huge profits. So i'm stocking up on some ltc.

LTC is going nuts today, up a little over 19%.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
right now a selloff on bitstamp is drawing mtgox down. The position at 143.6 is being sold of peacemeal (and slowly, there still isn't any volume on gox).

Volume on bitstamp is much higher than on gox right now  Shocked.

People are becoming impatient with this whale who probably isnt going to come to the rescue.

and on the third day, satoshi will appear and use his hidden trove of BTC to bring parity to the exchanges...

okay probably not gonna happen   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 504
LTC is having a nice rally, time to jump in before imminent Gox announcement?
Ultranode
Also, keep an eye on this: http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/bond/10_year

If it goes over 3%, expect mass panic in markets and flee to USD. Probably will affect btc, but cannot be sure
Ultranode
Well it is all gone now, the owner of that wall sold the last 600 down to 143.

Still wont go down. Gentlemen, place your bets   Cool

My bids are in single digits and some double cents. But, i dont expect crash until late Wednesday, more likely thursday.

Who called it, oh yea walz did. You guys are going to be calling me a prophet by Friday.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
right now a selloff on bitstamp is drawing mtgox down. The position at 143.6 is being sold of peacemeal (and slowly, there still isn't any volume on gox).

People are becoming impatient with this whale who probably isnt going to come to the rescue.

Right now a pullback is the only thing that can ensure a sustained rally. Buy whale will be shy as long as it looks like his volume will contribute to increasing slippage to the upside.

a 10k buy right now moves the price a similar amount to what it did at 125 and 135. Plus, there have been 2 or 3 large market orders that have already eaten a great deal of coins at this price range [~9k?]
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer

Right now a pullback is the only thing that can ensure a sustained rally. Buy whale will be shy as long as it looks like his volume will contribute to increasing slippage to the upside.

Well.... maybe a pull back not the "only thing" that can ensure a sustained rally.  Lots of buying over a long period of time could do that too, right?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Holy smokes! When did China become a third of the total global exchange volume?!

And how fast are they coming up?

As expected.
And also why Chinese ideograms for Freedom and Harmony bookmark the QR code on the reverse side of the new Silver Bitcoin 1 ozt COLD HARD CASH pieces:

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

That may be, but it's true, it mainly happens during hard bounces after a selloff. These are rare occasions, but they are there.

true once every blue moon. must be patient...
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
This could last up to Friday.
legendary
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary