Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32332. (Read 26469499 times)

Activity: 516
Merit: 283
the wall @ 147 just moved to 144.5 and is being eaten away as I type

10 BTC buy is being eaten?

He wants the price down

my bad... i saw that wall move and got a bit excited. this is more of a nibble Wink

aaaaaaaaaaand it got pulled, partially placed at 143.5. definitely wants price down.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

10 BTC buy is being eaten?

He wants the price down
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
To add more fuel to the fire, US 10year treasures going up again. 52 week high of 2.94, and today hit 2.92.

Again, not sure what this mean for bitcoin. But many experts think 10year going up will have negative effect on virtually all assets as traders dash towards fiat. Theory is that fiat can be used to repurchased same assets at much lower prices, having been forced down by rates.

WE'LL see! Sept is going to be interesting month
legendary
Activity: 840
Something like that usually happens with triangles, ahha. They break up or down. The whales have been breaking them all up for a month so far, seemingly almost designing the triangles themselves. Even the whale buy earlier effectively bought up to the upper line of the triangle from the bottom.
Activity: 707
All of the movement since the rise on the 31st is still playing out a pretty effective triangle. It did a little break downwards before the big buy earlier, but all of the movement still fits pretty well after that. The triangle's current end will be around September 5th - 6th.
Then what? Drop, or the whale(s) come in making another splash and we go up?
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Complicating risky territory of under 50k ask sum is USA's war w/ syria. Not clear if and what that will do to the price. What is certain, is USA will strike.

Syria Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 840
All of the movement since the rise on the 31st is still playing out a pretty effective triangle. It did a little break downwards before the big buy earlier, but all of the movement still fits pretty well after that. The triangle's current end will be around September 5th - 6th.
Ultranode
Complicating risky territory of under 50k ask sum is USA's war w/ syria. Not clear if and what that will do to the price. What is certain, is USA will strike.
FNG
Activity: 588
Meanwhile, no jump...  Shocked

that's a real bad sign. The last two mega whale buys put us up $10 which lasted until another mega buy.

Not saying i disagree but what happened to uberbull USD cannons?

I turn cannons back on after crash. Not going to dance with uber low ask SUM. historically, below 50k sum very dangerous territory

I'm going to Thailand for 2 weeks and won't be able to check my positions every 2 seconds.. Not sure what to do there is no way I can walk away with a position I think, maybe a very small one 20% or something
Checking in to see the price rise will royally f-up your vacation.

Buy a Thai sim. Data works well enough in most places
legendary
Activity: 1036
Meanwhile, no jump...  Shocked

150 is a round number. Look at the market history this spring. It always did the battering ram maneuver on round numbers before busting through. Heave. Ho...

Therefore, a smart whale will keep buying on those pullbacks, milking the round figure for all it's worth before the ram breaks it down. This vigorous rise could continue for ages depending on how big of a position the whale is trying to take.

that's a real bad sign. The last two mega whale buys put us up $10 which lasted until another mega buy.

I turn cannons back on after crash. Not going to dance with uber low ask SUM. historically, below 50k sum very dangerous territory

I'm going to Thailand for 2 weeks and won't be able to check my positions every 2 seconds.. Not sure what to do there is no way I can walk away with a position I think, maybe a very small one 20% or something

you'll probably return rich as f Smiley

Ultranode

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

No big dumps ultimately means up for Bitcoin, even if it takes weeks/months.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Meanwhile, grass grows and paint dries.

Ultranode

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
markets all around are strong, we are just about ready for the JUMP that most here won't believe because they are speculators, even the most bullish speculators will soon sell,  stash it away!

You meant, except me, right Adam? I think we all know better than that.
Jump to: