Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32750. (Read 26469224 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
This is it bulls.  Moment of truth.  Are we going to 50 or back to 100?  Let's see who wants it the most.

The path to 100 is trapped with invisible walls just waiting for juicy prices..

Indeed. Quite the minefield.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Time for another short, or is it going to bounce higher?

Europeans are waking up to good news from Gox, expect a short rally.

I haven't been able to do this in a while so.......

I told you so  Cool

Maybe with this  

it is safer.

Anything's Possible

EDIT: Lag is annoying!

Is that Jaroslaw in the picture?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
This is it bulls.  Moment of truth.  Are we going to 50 or back to 100?  Let's see who wants it the most.

The path to 100 is trapped with invisible walls just waiting for juicy prices..

Also, I've noticed its been pushed on both Bitsamp and Gox within seconds,with bitstamp being first.
Activity: 252
This is it bulls.  Moment of truth.  Are we going to 50 or back to 100?  Let's see who wants it the most.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
ASICminer did very well for all its shareholders

im kicking myself for not buying in with my friend when it ipo'ed

Don't, at the time there was a grand chance they'd just run with the money and never do anything. Investors who took that risk got compensated.

Well, in February, when they started deploying, their shares were traded at only 0.3BTC. I over negotiated with a couple of members (I wanted to buy at 0.22BTC), and at the end I didnt buy because x3 the IPO price seemed "a tad much" to me.

That was just before the first dividend, but after they deployed the first 6TH/s. in that moment buying was not so risky but still I passed Sad
If it make sense now to buy their shares? After all, if they started selling usb sticks at retail that this should be a good income (dividends)
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
gox release followed by a rally from 72 to 80. well timed bull trap.

It doesn't seem to make sense. All this update did was say that it's not safe to sell your Bitcoins on Mt.Gox which should lead to a lot of people who were holding out to now say "k, now it's safe to cash out" and dump.

This seems like a bull trap founded in an irrational understanding of the press release.

Same thing as the other "rallies" - Look at the volume. There was a bit more there but they were sold into at the top. Way too big of a chance to buy in now.

New wall of 3000 up at 80, someone wants this down and has for a while. And 3000 on the ask takes us to 74...
Activity: 686
I had a bid at $71ish, it didn't got filled for a few cents,
Sharing your bad luck.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar

I told you so  Cool

Maybe with this  

it is safer.

Anything's Possible

EDIT: Lag is annoying!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
gox release followed by a rally from 72 to 80. well timed bull trap.

It doesn't seem to make sense. All this update did was say that it's not safe to sell your Bitcoins on Mt.Gox which should lead to a lot of people who were holding out to now say "k, now it's safe to cash out" and dump.

This seems like a bull trap founded in an irrational understanding of the press release.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
LOL, MtGox mentions "a bumpy road" in their press release, that made me laugh hard.

Anyhow, I guess these are good news for their US customers.

About price action, it's been very fun indeed. Going quicker than i expected and with no support at all at crucial points.

I had a bid at $71ish, it didn't got filled for a few cents, I'm pulling it as I missed the bounce. Next stop, the $60s. Gotta love the cheap coins.

BTW: Shroomskit, did you sell yet?

He is still on a protest against Blitz.

The market on Bitstamp is very thin, too dangerous to trade. You almost need a $10 movement to make $6. Too high a premium and just not worth the chance.
Coincidence - As I uploaded the pic, the password on tinypic was "total shamble"! I'll take that as a sign and stay out - Thanks Universe...

Activity: 686
gox release followed by a rally from 75 to 80. well timed bull trap.
my call back to 73 in minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

Really man, do you think especially Europeans or traders in general give a shit about that "news"?

In any case, what will happen is that now US people will hurry to send their coins to Gox in order to exchange them for fiat and try Gox's new "withdrawal skills"

we already know they still can't handle the volume of withdrawals. this is contrasted to two weeks ago when they couldn't process them at all. progress!

I told you so  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Really man, do you think especially Europeans or traders in general give a shit about that "news"?

In any case, what will happen is that now US people will hurry to send their coins to Gox in order to exchange them for fiat and try Gox's new "withdrawal skills"
Activity: 784
Somebody blowing through some fiat!! Or just buying back in  Wink
legendary
ASICminer did very well for all its shareholders

im kicking myself for not buying in with my friend when it ipo'ed

Don't, at the time there was a grand chance they'd just run with the money and never do anything. Investors who took that risk got compensated.

Well, in February, when they started deploying, their shares were traded at only 0.3BTC. I over negotiated with a couple of members (I wanted to buy at 0.22BTC), and at the end I didnt buy because x3 the IPO price seemed "a tad much" to me.

That was just before the first dividend, but after they deployed the first 6TH/s. in that moment buying was not so risky but still I passed Sad

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar
legendary
LOL, MtGox mentions "a bumpy road" in their press release, that made me laugh hard.

Anyhow, I guess these are good news for their US customers.

About price action, it's been very fun indeed. Going quicker than i expected and with no support at all at crucial points.

I had a bid at $71ish, it didn't got filled for a few cents, I'm pulling it as I missed the bounce. Next stop, the $60s. Gotta love the cheap coins.

BTW: Shroomskit, did you sell yet?
Jump to: