Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32752. (Read 26469224 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 250
there were 7.8 BTC for sale at $68.73 or something on campbx. scooped those right up
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Where's all the bulls?  Why is nobody buying?  It's so "cheap". Forum full of people who claim to believe in Bitcoin and there is no buying pressure.  This forum is all talk and hot air.   Roll Eyes
They just enter the login and password at this time Cheesy

Different question. Where are the sellers now? Sell side looking thin and $72 the low for a while. Are those bulls with orders in the 60s going to sit back as it retraces to $100?

Activity: 616
Merit: 502
Where's all the bulls?  Why is nobody buying?  It's so "cheap". Forum full of people who claim to believe in Bitcoin and there is no buying pressure.  This forum is all talk and hot air.   Roll Eyes

Different question. Where are the sellers now? Sell side looking thin and $72 the low for a while. Are those bulls with orders in the 60s going to sit back as it retraces to $100?
Sellers have already sold, those who wait 60 may not wait for the nothing. They may be "squeeze"
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code

Activity: 252

Activity: 406
this sucks, now I have to buy more
Activity: 98
God damn....

60s soon? We much be reaching capitulation.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
So much for 75... Blood in the water now...
It's about time, I made a good 6 BTC on this downtrend, very conservative shorting. It can go back to 130 now... Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Enough already bearish, guys, seriously, we should let the market breathe, the more it will be a wide downward channel, will make easy money.  Undecided

edit

Socks puppet exchanges go down, but we are - this is the main exchange, I am an optimist, Gox sign the necessary papers and everything will return as it was (just an opinion)
I come back and I would have figured sentiment would be coming more inline with reality.  But...this is Bitcointalk, where the bottom is right here...no there...wait here....up, up, up....no wait...it's just a correction, let me draw a line on my chart.  Oh snap, even the scammer Tradefortress popped in...must be serious...no, its Bitcoin...it can never die....Satoshi will save us...yeah....to the moon!!!!    Cry

Seriously guys...what does it take for you to realize the severity of this situation?  In the "Hardcore Wall Observer", how many WALLS must be torn through, like the tin foil in your hats, before you stop asking where the bottom is?  

Jesus, it's like 2011 and 2012 never happened.

Once our most popular exchange lets people take their money out again, people will be happy to deposit it there. Chill out man, not the end of the world. People holding USD and only USD will have a very unhappy year compared to us.

Well be sure to buy, buy, buy...so the rational people can sell, sell, sell.  Thanks~

Will do. K, thanks.
I come back and I would have figured sentiment would be coming more inline with reality.  But...this is Bitcointalk, where the bottom is right here...no there...wait here....up, up, up....no wait...it's just a correction, let me draw a line on my chart.  Oh snap, even the scammer Tradefortress popped in...must be serious...no, its Bitcoin...it can never die....Satoshi will save us...yeah....to the moon!!!!    Cry

Seriously guys...what does it take for you to realize the severity of this situation?  In the "Hardcore Wall Observer", how many WALLS must be torn through, like the tin foil in your hats, before you stop asking where the bottom is?  

Once our most popular exchange lets people take their money out again, people will be happy to deposit it there. Chill out man, not the end of the world. People holding USD and only USD will have a very unhappy year compared to us.

Well be sure to buy, buy, buy...so the rational people can sell, sell, sell.  Thanks~

Seriously guys...what does it take for you to realize the severity of this situation?  In the "Hardcore Wall Observer", how many WALLS must be torn through, like the tin foil in your hats, before you stop asking where the bottom is?  Stop trying to justify it or explain it away.  There is no explanation other than this is REAL and it's happening.  Deal with it.  It's not as if you weren't warned...repeatedly.  I've got the ignore button glowing like a Las Vegas Strip club sign, to prove it.   Grin

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
82, 80 and 78 failed miserably. In the past couple hours 5k were pulled out of 71 and 70.

If the 4k now holding 75 fall we might go all the way to 55.

I cant see that happening. It just doesnt take much USD to sustain these prices. It takes a heck of a lot of dumping though.

Not that we dont have at least a million btc ready to be panic sold, but how much cash is on the sidelines? Pulled walls -> quicker recovery.
Jump to: