Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32861. (Read 26468289 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I have a theory:

People keep dumping because the price doesn't go up and the price doesn't go up because people keep dumping.
I think you can apply this to the last month at least.

Isn't it kinda stupid?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
i'm fing buying, F It. All in. Good luck bitcoin.

now you're a man

I had a BTC target for the FIAT I have left and I've hit it with the price now so i'm going to do it and leave it.

It own't go to zero and if it goes to half then i'm still @ what I put in originally minus about 1,600$ of spending i've done Smiley Bitcoin has been good to me and I'm going to return the favour as it limps through Monday Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029

now you're a man
Activity: 854
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
Bulls want more USD, bears want BTC.

Everyone want USD Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Ok admit it, who's selling?

Me obiously Smiley Ive said i will close today session under $100, im honest guy

You know that you can provide cryptographic proof over the control of a Bitcoin private key?

sncr, but the people ignoring Jaroslaw probably have me on their list since ages Smiley

i need to un-ignore you to read but i dont care either you belivme me or not, i just said it. Deal with it.

You go back to my ignore list Cheesy

Everybody ignore everyone! Grin

People ignore each other because they dont want to see that price will go DOWN (if they are bulls) or UP(if they are bears) so they put others on ignore list. But ignorimg me causing they dont know where i will launch drop Cheesy

Do you even English, bro?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Bulls want more USD, bears want BTC.
supernode

Me obiously Smiley Ive said i will close today session under $100, im honest guy

You know that you can provide cryptographic proof over the control of a Bitcoin private key?

sncr, but the people ignoring Jaroslaw probably have me on their list since ages Smiley

i need to un-ignore you to read but i dont care either you belivme me or not, i just said it. Deal with it.

People ignore each other because they dont want to see that price will go DOWN (if they are bulls) or UP(if they are bears) so they put others on ignore list. But ignorimg me causing they dont know where i will launch drop Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Probably Smoothie.

No, Me, me, me!
I have to catch up with him Grin
legendary

N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Prepare for 2011 MK II.
legendary
Activity: 896
Why? He's hilarious. Its like a better version of proudhon.

Mmmm??

i will close today session under $100

Yeah, there's so much humour in the quote above, so intelligent, so funny, so....

Hilarious? What do you smoke? It's pure crap.

Its hilarious because he's not serious in any way shape or form and you guys get all mad. Theres more to it than that, but I cant put it into words [its humor, afterall]

The broken English, the ridiculous statements, and his roleplaying.
ok ok, i ignored him

coinsetter and jarojew on my list so far, who's next?

Probably Smoothie.
supernode

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1428
Whale Shit load incoming..I wonder what will happen if Gox delays further with wires.. Panic rebuy and transfer to other exchanges..
supernode

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Everyone. Everywhere. On all markets.

Glorious day.  Grin
Jump to: