Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32863. (Read 26468241 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
I think the $265 bubble was very good for BTC for a few reasons, most importantly it brought it out of the shadows and into the light of main stream media, general public, entrepreneurs and venture capitalists. It also brought it to the attention of governments and regulators worldwide. While this may seem like a bad thing in the short term it had to happen for BTC to have any kind of future.

Governments and world leaders need to understand it. They need to feel like they have some control of it. Most importantly they need to figure out how to profit from it. These types of things will continue to happen until they have all the information they need and all the regulations are in place. Right now is a fishing expedition. Maybe they are doing something wrong, maybe not, lets get them in court and find out.

...no no no.....

there is no way that the current banking system can work with bitcoin...they will turn it into another currency....which it is not in the slightest....regulation/legislation as we understand it cannot integrate with bitcoin only slowly destroy it.....only when world economic circumstances allow the truth behind the global banking conspiracy to be revealed will bitcoin truly be embraced by the masses.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 964
Merit: 509
Activity: 564
Merit: 508
Bottom @$101, now back to $105.
Then down again.
legendary
Activity: 2271
Merit: 1363
You must be newer here. Roll Eyes

Go ahead, look at my registration date.  Tongue

Registration date does not equal wisdom of the ancients. Well at least in your case.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Go ahead, look at my registration date.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2271
Merit: 1363
The bubble of April was the first of a couple more.

You must be new here.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The bubble of April was the first of a couple more.

You must be new here.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
I think the $265 bubble was very good for BTC for a few reasons, most importantly it brought it out of the shadows and into the light of main stream media, general public, entrepreneurs and venture capitalists. It also brought it to the attention of governments and regulators worldwide. While this may seem like a bad thing in the short term it had to happen for BTC to have any kind of future.

Governments and world leaders need to understand it. They need to feel like they have some control of it. Most importantly they need to figure out how to profit from it. These types of things will continue to happen until they have all the information they need and all the regulations are in place. Right now is a fishing expedition. Maybe they are doing something wrong, maybe not, lets get them in court and find out.

The fact is we are still young enough, strong enough, and have enough backing to push through this and survive. The bubble of April was the first of a couple more. We will get through this and the next few and when it's all said and done Bitcoin will prevail.

And for any of the bears/day traders or others who want to argue that fact show me the millions you have invested and why you're willing to lose it all without a fight and I will shut up.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Quote from ubi-crypt seems to be even more apt:

Bitcoin and state banking systems are born enemies: only one can survive. If you are imagining that they can peacefully coexist, you are fooling yourself.

Bitcoin exposes the fraud that is state banking. If you think that politicians and bankers will calmly allow it to take over a significant percentage of world financial flows, you’re in denial. States will come after Bitcoin, and hard. They have no choice. Their money can only exist if there are no competitors.

Pretty much this.
Activity: 672
China 15% volume, 2nd biggest exchange the last few days, interesting times

All this talk about China is great but can someone provide some evidence that Bitcoin went up even 10 cents because of China?
Activity: 672
weeeeeeeeee

double digits knock knock knocking at Gox's door

Are you extremely happy now?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Quote from ubi-crypt seems to be even more apt:

Bitcoin and state banking systems are born enemies: only one can survive. If you are imagining that they can peacefully coexist, you are fooling yourself.

Bitcoin exposes the fraud that is state banking. If you think that politicians and bankers will calmly allow it to take over a significant percentage of world financial flows, you’re in denial. States will come after Bitcoin, and hard. They have no choice. Their money can only exist if there are no competitors.
Activity: 514
China 15% volume, 2nd biggest exchange the last few days, interesting times
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
From speaking with people and reading online, we are just getting sick of it. Time for a change... Yes we can?  Grin

I think the sentiment is "sure, join you once i see the barricades." Smiley

+1
with "we" you speak of a small part of society that is well educated, aware of recent political and social changes
and thinks outside of the box and starts action at some point.
sure we can...but only if our ideas get some kind of mass adoption. and for that john doe needs to loose parts of his warm coat of consumption that constantly keeps him distracted.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Jump to: