Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32944. (Read 26467358 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
we're stuck on 99.21 for the last 20min.. without a trade..
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
Did mtgox stop moving?

Yes, 99.21 for the last few minutes
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Did mtgox stop moving?
KS
Activity: 448
"COGNITARE EXTRA BUXUM"

I guess it should be "Cogitare ex buxam" or "cogitare ex castulam".
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
QED ... go against the norm and think/act outside the box ... society says you are insane
Nice one Goat

Thank you for this.
I think I now have the new motto I was seeking:

"COGNITARE EXTRA BUXUM"

Look for it to appear prominently on the newly upcoming bitcoin silver pieces.
Pure cloud-sourced genius, .999 fine.

Do I get one as a token of your appreciation for the inspiration ?  Cheesy

Well done.  Its often said that if you don't ask, you don't get.
..But I was thinking something more on the order of a specially marked commemorative, encased suitably for display, with a personal note of thanks signed by the designer.  Sources of inspiration merit unique rewards.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Anyone else feeling a rally?

Detroit going to default, bid side is heavy and we have held the 100 dollar mark nicely? I'm 50% fiat and planning on a buy in.

All i see is people dumping Sad
Every few hours another 200/500.
Amazing the price still is where it is.
Although now it seems it has trouble to stay above 100. Not good.

And i have no idea why you think the Detroit situation will do anything to Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
QED ... go against the norm and think/act outside the box ... society says you are insane
Nice one Goat

Thank you for this.

"COGNITARE EXTRA BUXUM"

Do I get one as a token of your appreciation for the inspiration ?  Cheesy
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
most people thought I was insane when I went all in on BTC at $3 and quit my job and mined with 50 computers, slept 2 hours a night and trolled this forum 20 hours a day.

Muahahhaah I showed them who is crazy! muahhahahaha~

You remember, not a week before my current developments, I asked an asylum from you. I saw it coming.

Well, I am sure everything is in the hand of God. My entry point was also $3, before the drop to $2.
Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
one should be very cautious when people talk about professions they dont learned themselves.

''learned'' I think is a misnomer here.

so if you are mentally sick...

How do you / psychiatrists define ''mentally sick''? The problem is any definition of a ''mental illness'' you will ''learn'' at a medical university does not meet even loose (not to mention ''rigorous'') scientific criteria of a valid and objective concept.

in a way that a treatment requires drugs

I would rather use the word ''mistreatment''

(as a supplement to othe kinds of treatmens or not) only psychiatrists could help (another question is if you believe in medicine - some people argue that pills dont help against mental illnesses).

Yes, psychiatrists could help. They sometimes do help (by mistake). Do you know what a real-life rate of a standard psychiatrist being able to prescribe a proper drug that actually helps the patient? Almost ZERO percent.

Normally it looks like this: a patient tells the symptoms of the so called illness and a psychiatrist prescribes a drug. In a thee weeks time the patient shows up and tells he feels even worse. Then the psychiatrist subscribes another drug. In a thee weeks time the patient shows up and tells he feels even worse. .... After 5th - 8th attempt the so called psychiatrist manages to prescribe a drug that helps. At that time the patient is turned into a zombie. Yes, you guessed; the patient would have be better off if he had not seen the psychiatrist at all.

As you perhaps know a majority of school shootings in North America was committed by students addicted to ''medicines'' prescribed by the so called psychiatrists. Here are stories of one only group of antidepressants called SSRI http://ssristories.com/
legendary
Activity: 1414

Detroit going to default, bid side is heavy and we have held the 100 dollar mark nicely? I'm 50% fiat and planning on a buy in.

There are too many people trapped in 110-112 for a rally.

There are only bear traps in bitcoin market. :-)
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 252

There are too many people trapped in 110-112 for a rally.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Nice one Goat

Thank you for this.

"COGNITARE EXTRA BUXUM"

Not my quote, but I love it Wink

Love it, give that guy an Ipad.

Now that's just the dumbest idea ... touch screen tablet ... you've gotta be kidding me ... it will never catch on
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Not my quote, but I love it Wink

Love it, give that guy an Ipad.
it is a good quote. Rocket to the moon?

Are you INSANE ?  Grin