Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32947. (Read 26467357 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
I am located in a closed mental institution run by the City of Helsinki

Why were you placed in this mental institution? Did you volunteer or were you forced?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Perhaps rpietila doesn't have a mental illness, but is master at real life trolling.  Wink

Rpietila has a mental illness, and is a master at real life trolling.

Better.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Perhaps rpietila doesn't have a mental illness, but is master at real life trolling.  Wink
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
You could be the best of traders, but with your nobility and supernode nonsense you apparently take seriously, it's hard not to laugh at you. Your pathologic need to brag is just too entertaining. Cheesy

To answer the question, this is a closed unit, so you either take the pills, or they make you take them.

I'm glad to hear, but thinking about it, I still kind of feel bad laughing about someone with mental illness. Maybe I will just refrain. Undecided
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Maybe they decided to the some vacation. Standard vacation time in Europe *starts* at about double what is typical in the US.

See, that's the problem with this guy.
If that's the case he could just say that. Instead he makes it look like yet another very weird event.

I didn't read it at all like that. First thought was they're probably staying longer for vacation. Didn't even occur to me he might be implying anything weird had happened to them. You read what you want to read, I guess.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Wait, you sent people to the US and they didn't come back? What?

Noone ever really comes back from that place. And when they do, they're not same any more.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
- I have more than 2,400,000mBTC, after selling some today because I feel medium-term (1-2 months) bearish

Only 2.4 million mBTC? Oh boy, there I was thinking you were a high roller Tongue

Way to keep spirits high though man, try to ignore the gaslighting trolling.

Oh man, you are so young, all your forum time I have spent in this ward!  Shocked Shocked

There is also an upper bound I have told, and it is 35 million mBTC. I have said I have never since the beginning of 2012 had access to more than that or less than 2,4 million. So I am a Prince at least, perhaps a Duke but definitely not one of the highest echelon.

Please don't let me need to repeat that every day as I have needed to do recently.

I have 120 bitcoins in a cold wallet. What does that make me? Scullery maid? Heh

Oh and if they let you have speakers in the ward... https://soundcloud.com/ytcracker/ytcracker-bitcoin-baron-v1-ssl/s-tJ9p5.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
N12
donator
Oh man, you are so young, all your forum time I have spent in this ward!  Shocked Shocked

There is also an upper bound I have told, and it is 35 million mBTC. I have said I have never since the beginning of 2012 had access to more than that or less than 2,4 million. So I am a Prince at least, perhaps a Duke but definitely not one of the highest echelon.

Please don't let me need to repeat that every day as I have needed to do recently.
Have you taken your meds today?
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
- I have more than 2,400,000mBTC, after selling some today because I feel medium-term (1-2 months) bearish

Only 2.4 million mBTC? Oh boy, there I was thinking you were a high roller Tongue

Way to keep spirits high though man, try to ignore the gaslighting trolling.

Oh man, you are so young, all your forum time I have spent in this ward!  Shocked Shocked

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Maybe they decided to the some vacation. Standard vacation time in Europe *starts* at about double what is typical in the US.

Man, so who is actually paying Rontus and Annina? Might this anonymous payer be a rival Supernode willing to take away from  Risto his nobility titles?

Time for tinfoilhatting, guys
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Talking about mental institutions, I got a movie recommendation: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073486/

N12
donator

If that's the case he could just say that. Instead he makes it look like yet another very weird event.
So he is either making things up or he is trolling.

- I am located in a closed mental institution run by the City of Helsinki

That is all there is to know. Don't feed the mentally ill's delusions of grandeur. Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Seriously? He just admitted to trolling tendencies in one of his posts.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

People are like bitcoins , once you send them you can't have them back Smiley))))))
ADD:

- The Haikko thing happened for real, also I sent Roni and Annina to the U.S. for the duration of the San José conference. They are still there though currently not paid by me. I spent in excess of € 20,000 for Haikko and San José participation even though I did not participate myself in San José.

- It is likely that no bitcoins were stolen from Haikko, only a personal item worth about 1,000mBTC.

I still don't really have a clue what you are talking about but what i wonder is how long does it take to find out if Bitcoins are stolen or not?
I don't get it.
Jump to: