Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33093. (Read 26465958 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
10k ... puh ... mid morning snack  Tongue

YUP ... going nowhere ... glued to our screens watching little red and green candles move occasionally  Roll Eyes

Got booze and fags though, so no worries there ...

You know this doesn't parse well here, across the pond Cheesy  I thought things were getting risque for a second or so Cheesy

What a man does in his own home and all that  Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

YUP ... going nowhere ... glued to our screens watching little red and green candles move occasionally  Roll Eyes

You know this doesn't parse well here, across the pond Cheesy  I thought things were getting risque for a second or so Cheesy
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
Well I just sold all of my bitcoins so I can buy back at a lower price. So the price should definitely go UP in a few. Haha

I know this feeling..  I had some big shitty trades lately..

edit: some dude at bitstamp is bying 500btc at 120$

hmzz.. Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Dunno... I see no walls anymore  Embarrassed I am kinda missing the times when walls were walls of steel made for men with balls of steel.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Well I just sold all of my bitcoins so I can buy back at a lower price. So the price should definitely go UP in a few. Haha
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003
9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL
Bears posting on the forum , as usual, a sign for the price to go up.

bulls in denial, time to take advantage?

i think so!

sell everything!  Cool

ps: this is not sound financial advice.

Adam is a bear again. Time to buy!  Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If you bears want to test 115 again you better bring some volume, because this is becoming kinda sad. Looks like all the big speculators already sold out at 130, now we have long term holders and early adopters left to push down the price...

sarc's got pencils and I've got a sharp compass ... that any good ?

If we tie some pretty coloured ribbons around them, and borrow a red blanket from somewhere, then it should be more than enough to prod bull-minded folk out of their bubble induced haze.
KS
Activity: 448
KS
Activity: 448

to each their own

Activity: 686
If you bears want to test 115 again you better bring some volume, because this is becoming kinda sad. Looks like all the big speculators already sold out at 130, now we have long term holders and early adopters left to push down the price...
To 115:
1500 btc bitstamp
10k btc gox.

sarc's got pencils and I've got a sharp compass ... that any good ?
I think he's also got one of those bendy rulers
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This does look like a classic example of a bear trap, I don't think we're going anywhere. Perhaps we touch 117-118 and then move back to 120.

i think we are going to slowly dip below 115 and then start to pick up speed as we go lower
the bottom is only XX days away!
get your fait ready!

Is this from using your psychic powers or are you basing this on anything?  Grin

One important piece of information is the obvious buying/selling disparity.  Every time a whale comes in over the last few weeks, they are selling.  There have been almost NO whale buyers.  That means that people in with the bulk of coins, know that the price is going down.  Not to mention, the fact that the price is so easily pushed around by these comparatively tiny whales means that the market is like 80% speculation, 19% volatility bots, and only 1% actual bitcoin economy (not real figures - obviously).

Don't just sit around waiting for the next whale to dump and regret not selling now.  Decide on a buy-back number now, and save your bucks for later.
Activity: 84
supernode

If you bulls want to price go into 125$ you must put money on table Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Wee need reptelia guy with his unlimited money quick!

OR

He just commit suicide after losing his all bitcoins ? Cheesy Anyone ? Cheesy Cant find movie with him on liveleak Cheesy

What was the story with him? I thought he just went a MORE crazy after the convention, AND he lost a lot of money in Bitcoins. NOT SURE HE IS SANE ENOUGH FOR  supernode status.

FTFY
important redesign of the bitcoin growth plot  

I warned you about this ... I'm off to fetch my compass  Angry

Jaroslaw is here ... quick  ... BUY BUY BUY
Activity: 98
Wee need reptelia guy with his unlimited money quick!

OR

He just commit suicide after losing his all bitcoins ? Cheesy Anyone ? Cheesy Cant find movie with him on liveleak Cheesy

What was the story with him? I thought he just went a little crazy after the convention, not that he lost a lot of money in Bitcoins. I bet he still holds supernode status.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
This does look like a classic example of a bear trap, I don't think we're going anywhere. Perhaps we touch 117-118 and then move back to 120.

i think we are going to slowly dip below 115 and then start to pick up speed as we go lower
the bottom is only XX days away!
get your fait ready!

Is this from using your psychic powers or are you basing this on anything?  Grin
Common sense?

Look at bitstamp, there is a HUGE amount of resistence on the ask side.
Mtgox is balanced, anyone that is in for speculation is giving up. The prie is pretty much trapped below 130.

I think adam is predicting that at 115 people start feeling that there is a good margin to take some profit. I for one think 115 is a reasonable bottom for the moment. A few pages back I asked "how do we beat the 130 wall at bitstamp?" and you replied "let time do its thing".
I don't know what its thing is, but unless some major event takes place, it doesn't appear to be any way up.
Jump to: