Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33307. (Read 26463345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1246
Hey if I had $1M+ to play with I would have probably done the same. Tongue
Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
We're being played.

10K Bid @ 118 v 5K Ask @ 120 - nice round figures Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
Cmon...Push it!!!!

Cheesy Just a little harder.
Activity: 252
Despite or perhaps in spite of, what others say I find it increasingly difficult to dislike you.

It seems he stopped taking himself seriously, that may explain why you feel this way.

No, actually I stopped taking most of you seriously.  I had to step down to the elementary level many of you enjoy playing on, and just start having fun with it.  And so far, I am having loads of fun.   Grin

BTW-We did not break or break through 120 last night just as I predicted.  We held higher than I expected but a win is a win.  I have all the confidence in my abilities as I'm batting a pretty good average around here.  So with that, I return you to your regularly scheduled delusions.   Wink

Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
Note the steep bid and ask walls near the trading point. I wonder if volume will drop off this afternoon as we approach the weekend?

legendary
Activity: 840
That buy wall gotta be fake...attempt to push it over 120.

I got my finger on the trigger though, as soon as I see 120.01 I'll buy the hell outta Bitstamp.
Yes, fake for sure, it is just someone saying 'i've got your back, now buy!!'
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
we hit 120$ HARDCORE Cheesy

Close but 199.9 I'm afraid. We've just touched it again. There's 1k of coins there.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
That buy wall gotta be fake...attempt to push it over 120.

I got my finger on the trigger though, as soon as I see 120.01 I'll buy the hell outta Bitstamp.
FNG
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
legendary
legendary
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1111

Despite or perhaps in spite of, what others say I find it increasingly difficult to dislike you.

Huh I resisted the ignore button till now but this post pushed me over.  Wasting my time to go to bitcoincharts looking for even tiny evidence of something...

+1 I did exactly the same
supernode
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
The sustained rally, having broken through the resistance at $116, is now facing resistance at $120 and beyond that $125.

I've said it in another thread, I'll say it again: I really appreciate your posts. Initially I suspected you're posting with a bit of a bearish agenda, but I was wrong: you let evidence guide your analysis, not wishful thinking.

btw, I'm not saying you're not bearish anymore, I suspect you still are, mid-term at least, but I respect your opinion a whole lot more than that of others because you genuinely seem to be interested in predicting shit, not in publishing post-hoc reasons for your trading decisions like most of us shlubs are Tongue

Thanks so much. My posts on this thread are mostly observations of current trends, highlighting the drama between support and resistance.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Huh I resisted the ignore button till now but this post pushed me over.  Wasting my time to go to bitcoincharts looking for even tiny evidence of something...

Resistance is futile. Welcome to the collective.
Jump to: