Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33624. (Read 26461259 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
I can't see logic in those buys at all... bid orders were extremely thin, few hundreds to 135, then someone buys 1200 coins out of nothing.

So when someone sells a thousand, they are just cashing out, with no attempt at manipulation, but if someone buys a few hundred, that is certainly manipulation . . .

If you think so  Grin
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
someone is really trying to rise the price.

So when someone sells a thousand, they are just cashing out, with no attempt at manipulation, but if someone buys a few hundred, that is certainly manipulation . . .
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Rpietila with all his millions?  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

i know it's against  todays experience.. but .. ..     to me looks like bullish. 

I honestly don't understand why the price is falling today. Nothing but great news coming out for the past week. There are a lot of very rich folks with lots invested in Bitcoin and Bitcoin-companies that are going to be building out the infrastructure something fierce over the next year.

Because most of the people pour their fiat in just because the price raises, and a bubble just bursted?

This is what you get when speculative mania cools down.

good buying opportunity today, rockets taking off tonight or tomorrow

but watch out for that red hot 120$ end of week sales could drop us down under 100 for a little while

oh boy would that be fun  Grin

that'd be lovely Wink
legendary
Duelbits.com
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
How to make BTC from a crash
lol idk...
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Looks like we managed to get back up again, despite a nasty fall  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

i know it's against  todays experience.. but .. ..     to me looks like bullish. 

I honestly don't understand why the price is falling today. Nothing but great news coming out for the past week. There are a lot of very rich folks with lots invested in Bitcoin and Bitcoin-companies that are going to be building out the infrastructure something fierce over the next year.

Because most of the people pour their fiat in just because the price raises, and a bubble just bursted?

good buying opportunity today, rockets taking off tonight or tomorrow

but watch out for that red hot 120$ end of week sales could drop us down under 100 for a little while

oh boy would that be fun  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

legendary
Duelbits.com
WTF was that, lol

500 buy on 140, then 500 sell back to 136 in 5 seconds.
Activity: 280

Activity: 84
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
List of countries that have a bank holiday tomorrow, May 1st.

Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bolivia, Brazil, Switzerland, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Spain, France, Equatorial Guinea, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Honduras, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Jordan, South Korea, Luxembourg, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Paraguay, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Singapore, Slovenia, El Salvador, Taiwan, Uruguay, Venezuela, South Africa

Expecting a slightly upwards facing rally for tommorow then?
legendary
Duelbits.com

You mean the video when the paypal manager said 2 sentences about bitcoin. I thought people would like to see what the ebay president thinks about it. Don't just write shit without thinking balija.

Podudlaj ga baliji smrdo  Grin

Activity: 411

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
If I had ebay stock, I might be planning an exit strategy. It's the big-boy on the block but like all big businesses, it's become slow and ossified. Consider that much ebay stuff is bought and shipped directly from China. Now consider a currency with low transaction fees and no exchange issues*.

*Well, if you see what I mean.
Activity: 224

You mean the video when the paypal manager said 2 sentences about bitcoin. I thought people would like to see what the ebay president thinks about it. Don't just write shit without thinking balija.
legendary
Maybe it's this kind-of thing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/investing/10027101/There-will-be-more-wealth-confiscation-without-a-doubt-Saxo-Banks-Lars-Christensen.html

I don't think we'll see a rush like Cyprus but things have been set in motion.

The paypal thing, while interesting and good news, is ultimately kind-of irrelevant when you think about it.
legendary
No reason for it but I'm feeling a little short-term bullish. We'll see.
Jump to: