Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33731. (Read 26462607 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Does that look familiar to anyone ?

Not really. We were way overbought back then, there is much more buying pressure now. This is probably just a correction because the price was rising too fast the past 12 hrs. I predict the bottom to be at $105 now, I would be surprised if it dips down below 100 again but if it does it will be for a very short time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Some high quality MSPaint work to illustrate this gentleman's point.
Activity: 204

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If by facepalm, you mean "this guy just won another 0.23BTC, and I didn't," then sure. Whatever you say.
Besides, I pinched off 0.2BTC in the first place just for random betting. If I lost it, I wouldn't bet anymore from it. I've currently won about 1.2BTC in 2 days without paying any extra. My next plan is to simply add the winnings to my account, and keep playing with only 0.2BTC, so I have a net gain in case I lose my betting fund.
Cool Story Bro. That's a lot of money.

jeje, still more than this comment of you is worth ...  Wink
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
If by facepalm, you mean "this guy just won another 0.23BTC, and I didn't," then sure. Whatever you say.
Besides, I pinched off 0.2BTC in the first place just for random betting. If I lost it, I wouldn't bet anymore from it. I've currently won about 1.2BTC in 2 days without paying any extra. My next plan is to simply add the winnings to my account, and keep playing with only 0.2BTC, so I have a net gain in case I lose my betting fund.

Well, I can't rely on it. Betting is still betting.
Back on topic. I see that the $120 ask wall has been taken down. I'd sure like to see a rise right about now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

What I'm about to say is by no means intended as any offence to you:

Be that as it may, you are still playing on a money draining machine, I hope you do realize that? Those games only serve one purpose, make the creator richer. Don't think your lucky streak makes you invulnerable to the system. It's a waste of time...
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
I'm supplementing my BTC count with my unusual luck at SatoshiDICE, and I tend to come out with 0.15BTC every hour of betting on the 73% and 50%.

The brilliant thing about Satoshi Dice is that it creates this illusion of winning. Smiley

Lol, don't you see all those winners in Vegas.  Poor Vegas, donating so much money to people...
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
I'm supplementing my BTC count with my unusual luck at SatoshiDICE, and I tend to come out with 0.15BTC every hour of betting on the 73% and 50%.

The brilliant thing about Satoshi Dice is that it creates this illusion of winning. Smiley

DrG
legendary
Scratch the gliding, dumped to $117113

If you think it will do $150 get in now
If you think it will go back under $90 wait
DrG
legendary
The slow slide to $100 happens now ($125 and gliding, no crash per se)  Tongue

Go to $60 already  Grin
How many of you are all in right now?

I'm currently all in, and I'd like to buy more, but no fiat. I'm supplementing my BTC count with my unusual luck at SatoshiDICE, and I tend to come out with 0.15BTC every hour of betting on the 73% and 50%.
Activity: 128
It was not too impressive lag anyway :-( I hoped for 110 at least.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Well. That time we can blame gox lag for the down turn.

Uh, more like the down turn is the blame for the lag.

Lag started when it was going up ;-)

ah! Well looks like it's gone down again. Only dropped by $10, up another ten? wash and repeat? :-)
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Lag started when it was going up ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

legendary
Activity: 840
It climbed silly fast to 136 though, this could just zig zag around for a bit.
Activity: 128
legendary
Activity: 840
Rubber bouncy bear cat is not dead.
If we're luck, it is a cyborg cat with rocket boosters. Tongue
Jump to: