Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 397. (Read 26465518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
Regardless of the price: NEVER ever believe some WS stock or bitcoin-touting entities.

When "they" want to sell, they tell YOU to buy and vice versa.

Some Oppenheimer (?) dude was touting a $300K price target in November 2021 and later on it became clear that they (and associated funds) were selling close to the exact same time.

Surprisingly, it is not illegal as long as it does not occur at that very moment.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 4398
diamond-handed zealot
legendary
Activity: 17
Merit: 4

Considering the date of the article being May 22, 2024, technically it does mention ATH this coming weekend.

I hope it happens.
It certainly could.
Something tells me it won't.
From what I'm seeing it will, it got to a high of $70500kish plus and now it's making a downward movement that will likely turn upwards anytime from till the coming week which means the possibility of it reaching an ATH of $73kish is absolutely possible.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 4576
Addicted to HoDLing!
@BitcoinMagazine
800 billion Standard Chartered says Bitcoin is expected to hit a new ATH by the weekend.

https://twitter.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/1793560294670905615

Standard Chartered Analyst Says Bitcoin Is Set For A New ATH Above $73,700, You Won’t Believe The Timeline

Analysts from leading international cross-border bank, Standard Chartered have made a bold prediction that Bitcoin could witness a significant rise to new all-time highs above $73,700. This projection, slightly higher than the cryptocurrency’s previous peak, comes with an unexpected and wholly ambitious timeline.

Bitcoin Poised To Reach New All-Time Highs

Geoff Kendrick, Head of EM FX Research, West and Crypto Research, Standard Chartered, has made a bullish prediction for Bitcoin, the world’s largest cryptocurrency. In an email to TheBlock, Kendrick stated that Bitcoin is poised to break out of its previous all-time high on March 14, 2024, to witness a massive surge to approximately $73,798.

The analyst has projected a rather grandiose timeline for this bullish rally, expecting Bitcoin to hit the forecasted price target by the weekend. Kendrick attributed this potential price increase to the recent inflows into Spot Bitcoin ETFs.

Earlier on May 21, data from Farside investors indicated that Spot Bitcoin ETFs had recorded their best inflow week in the last two months. The digital asset saw over $305.7 million in inflows, with BlackRock’s Bitcoin Trust ETF (IBIT), amassing the largest inflows of $290 million.

Cumulatively, Spot Bitcoin ETFs have recorded inflows of more than $13 billion from its launch on January 11 to the present. This increased demand and influx of capital which had been a major contributor to Bitcoin’s previous rise to a new all-time high in March, could propel fresh surges for the cryptocurrency.

Kendrick has also disclosed that the possible approval of Ethereum Spot ETFs by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) could have a significant impact on Bitcoin’s price dynamics. The analyst has doubled down on his previous price prediction which anticipates Bitcoin’s rise to $150,000 by the end of 2024 and a whopping $200,000 increase in 2025.

https://www.tradingview.com/news/newsbtc:9207f85ab094b:0-standard-chartered-analyst-says-bitcoin-is-set-for-a-new-ath-above-73-700-you-won-t-believe-the-timeline/

xhomerx10 reads clickbait article - you won't believe the inaccuracies!

I've read through that article until my brain hurt.  While it appears to be written in English, it's difficult to make sense of it and I fail to see where anyone predicts an ATH by the weekend (any weekend for that matter).  Perhaps the "journalist's" handle is "The Weekend" and headline was supposed to read:

800 billion Standard Chartered says Bitcoin is expected to hit a new ATH
by The Weekend

or... maybe I need to take my meds.

Just one more poorly written "BTC price prediction" article.

[...]

The analyst has projected a rather grandiose timeline for this bullish rally, expecting Bitcoin to hit the forecasted price target by the weekend.

[...]

Considering the date of the article being May 22, 2024, technically it does mention ATH this coming weekend.

I hope it happens.
It certainly could.
Something tells me it won't.

Edit: hey. this can be a haiku!

I hope it happens.
Something tells me it will not.
It certainly could.

#replyku
legendary
Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust
The bears are trying everything to avoid the shortsqueeze... but it's just a matter of time... their positions will crumble like a sandcastle...
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
@BitcoinMagazine
800 billion Standard Chartered says Bitcoin is expected to hit a new ATH by the weekend.

Standard Chartered Analyst Says Bitcoin Is Set For A New ATH Above $73,700, You Won’t Believe The Timeline

Analysts from leading international cross-border bank, Standard Chartered have made a bold prediction that Bitcoin could witness a significant rise to new all-time highs above $73,700. This projection, slightly higher than the cryptocurrency’s previous peak, comes with an unexpected and wholly ambitious timeline.

Geoff Kendrick, Head of EM FX Research, West and Crypto Research, Standard Chartered, has made a bullish prediction for Bitcoin, the world’s largest cryptocurrency. In an email to TheBlock, Kendrick stated that Bitcoin is poised to break out of its previous all-time high on March 14, 2024, to witness a massive surge to approximately $73,798.

The analyst has projected a rather grandiose timeline for this bullish rally, expecting Bitcoin to hit the forecasted price target by the weekend. Kendrick attributed this potential price increase to the recent inflows into Spot Bitcoin ETFs.

Earlier on May 21, data from Farside investors indicated that Spot Bitcoin ETFs had recorded their best inflow week in the last two months. The digital asset saw over $305.7 million in inflows, with BlackRock’s Bitcoin Trust ETF (IBIT), amassing the largest inflows of $290 million.

Cumulatively, Spot Bitcoin ETFs have recorded inflows of more than $13 billion from its launch on January 11 to the present. This increased demand and influx of capital which had been a major contributor to Bitcoin’s previous rise to a new all-time high in March, could propel fresh surges for the cryptocurrency.

Kendrick has also disclosed that the possible approval of Ethereum Spot ETFs by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) could have a significant impact on Bitcoin’s price dynamics. The analyst has doubled down on his previous price prediction which anticipates Bitcoin’s rise to $150,000 by the end of 2024 and a whopping $200,000 increase in 2025.

https://www.tradingview.com/news/newsbtc:9207f85ab094b:0-standard-chartered-analyst-says-bitcoin-is-set-for-a-new-ath-above-73-700-you-won-t-believe-the-timeline/

xhomerx10 reads clickbait article - you won't believe the inaccuracies!

I've read through that article until my brain hurt.  While it appears to be written in English, it's difficult to make sense of it and I fail to see where anyone predicts an ATH by the weekend (any weekend for that matter).  Perhaps the "journalist's" handle is "The Weekend" and headline was supposed to read:

800 billion Standard Chartered says Bitcoin is expected to hit a new ATH
by The Weekend

or... maybe I need to take my meds.
legendary

Better doing that than "In the world today: BREAKING NEWS!"
We have these platforms such as X (nobody calls it twitter expect for stuffy old people) to get our r n' d as the simpletons like to call it, who go around wearing trucker hats thinking they are cool but they are just red necks who like to yell that the world is ending.

Oh look Roll Eyes:

https://x.com/BitcoinNewsCom/status/1793311751573795183

It's a shitcoin, we get it. But it's all blockchain bruh.
Deal with it.

I only really had an issue with the 3/4 page of bold text you posted.   Why you gotta be so rude?

edit: Oh!  rnd(Twitter Guy) was supposed to be interpreted as a random function rather than (sic) r n' d

<-- isn't that yours?
Activity: 156
Merit: 111
Happy Bitcoin Pizza 🍕 🍕 Day Celebration

Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.64115343

Code:
I celebrated by making Bitcoin Pizza, which I shared with you here. 
If you don't like it, it will definitely be deleted. But you will definitely like it.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 4576
Addicted to HoDLing!
Did something happen to Bitstamp TradeView?

https://www.bitstamp.net/market/tradeview/

I get an empty white area with an empty black bar instead of a chart...

Where do you get your Bitstamp charts from? No, ChartBuddy doesn't count.

Hmmmm... it's working for me.
 I normally use:
  https://bitcoinwisdom.io/markets/bitstamp/btcusd
 for no particular reason - just out of habit I guess.

Very clean layout, and no registration. I like it.

Thanks.
legendary
legendary
Did something happen to Bitstamp TradeView?

https://www.bitstamp.net/market/tradeview/

I get an empty white area with an empty black bar instead of a chart...

Where do you get your Bitstamp charts from? No, ChartBuddy doesn't count.

Hmmmm... it's working for me.
 I normally use:
  https://bitcoinwisdom.io/markets/bitstamp/btcusd
 for no particular reason - just out of habit I guess.
Activity: 22
Merit: 4
@BitcoinMagazine

legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
He overpaid for the pizzas even back then. However, he is a legend now.

Actually it raises an interesting question: Would you rather have $700M now or be remembered forever?

pretty sure ill be able to find my own uniquely spectacular way to be remembered forever with 700M to play with.
Jump to: