Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 464. (Read 26466223 times)

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
you know not for nothing but buddy came back and honey badger folded btc.

So is buddy the boss?  and honey badger does care?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
When we can back at $70k?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard
BTC dumping harder than many shitcoins  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912

It is sort of funny that this message got cited live by Tomas on World Crypto Network..   it was at minute 50 and 44 seconds  (you can hear it right here (queued in and everything).  

He read it (as a "shout out"), and he said, looks they are allowing shout-outs, but he did not speak of the substance of the message, so admittedly, he must not be a WO regular (or perhaps a forum regular).. not that anyone would automatically get the context.

In my world, it's unfathomable that someone doesn't know JJG.
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
Over the last decade, this market has become all too predictable.

The whales now are gunning for sub 50K, and they will eventually crash it down below that.

Why sub 50K?

Because if you look at the chart, that's where they started seriously pumping the market with heavy leverage on 2/25.

They always short it back down to where they started.

It's all an effort to get weak hands to shit their pants and sell, and to knock stupid guppy day tarders out of their long positions.

Easy problem to solve, just HODL.

within ~10%  Grin...so 46-47K should be "sufficient".
could be just for a minute or a few seconds, though.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 5269
Over the last decade, this market has become all too predictable.

The whales now are gunning for sub 50K, and they will eventually crash it down below that.

Why sub 50K?

Because if you look at the chart, that's where they started seriously pumping the market with heavy leverage on 2/25.

They always short it back down to where they started. Dumping into their own (fake) buy walls.

It's all an effort to get weak hands to shit their pants and sell, and to knock stupid guppy day tarders out of their long positions.

Easy problem to solve tho, just HODL.
legendary
bitcoin retard
legendary
Merit: 16328
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Observing 59,076@Stamp
Very boring day.
Commie party here, found a way to work a little bit just because.
New poll idea : What comes first? Page 33333 or ATH?
Bored to death, this is silly.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

It is sort of funny that this message got cited live by Tomas on World Crypto Network..   it was at minute 50 and 44 seconds  (you can hear it right here (queued in and everything).  

He read it (as a "shout out"), and he said, looks they are allowing shout-outs, but he did not speak of the substance of the message, so admittedly, he must not be a WO regular (or perhaps a forum regular).. not that anyone would automatically get the context.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 4576
Addicted to HoDLing!
Bitcoin has this funny property that few understand:

Short-term chaos.
Long-term order.

Fact: when averaged over any 4-year period in Bitcoin's history, price has always been increasing. Any 4-year period! This actually describes the 200-Week Moving Average indicator. It's a beautiful thing. Look at it. Never dropped. Always rising. Mathematicians call it monotonically increasing. It's always been like this. Will it change any time soon? I don't think so.

So, sit back, relax, have a ramen, watch a flick. Next morning you'll be richer, guaranteed. No need to look at the charts.

It really cannot get any better than this.

#iykyk
#gtcttww
#blessed
Activity: 180
Merit: 117
Pain...

The former boss of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange has been jailed for four months for allowing money laundering... maybe related to dip?

4 months is way too soft on the penalty. CZ has been pushing shitcoins for ages. Best to jail him indefinitely.
Activity: 99
Merit: 14
Good morning Bitcoinland.

Nice to see Chartbuddy back. Thanks Richy.

The predictable post-halving dip is right on schedule. Glad I bought my tax-time dollars when a bitcoin could still get 64k of them.

Hopefully by the time I need to buy some more in early June dollars will be cheap again. This dip shouldn't last too long.

Go Bitcoin go.

Edit: I just noticed I passed 4k activity.

4k merit is easy... just make decent posts. 4K activity takes time and regular posting.

The recent halving took place and shortly after, we are witnessing a 10% drop in the price of Bitcoin.

So, is there any truth to the comment about the "predictable post-halving dip"? Let's take a look at the historical price action of Bitcoin following previous halving events:

First halving: November 28, 2012 - The mining reward decreased from 50 BTC to 25 BTC per block. Bitcoin's price at the time was around $12.20. Indeed, in the months following the halving, the price of Bitcoin dipped, falling to around $6-7 by the end of November 2012. However, by the end of 2013, the price had skyrocketed to almost $1,000.

Second halving: July 9, 2016 - The mining reward was reduced from 25 BTC to 12.5 BTC per block. Bitcoin's price stood at approximately $640 at the time of the halving. Once again, a temporary decline occurred, with the price dropping to around $550 by the end of July. But by July 2017, Bitcoin's price had soared to $2,550.

Third halving: May 11, 2020 - The mining reward was halved from 12.5 BTC to 6.25 BTC per block. Bitcoin's price was around $8,750 at the time of the halving. A similar pattern emerged, with the price dipping to about $8,600 by the end of May. However, by April 2021, Bitcoin had reached a new all-time high of over $64,000.

Now, following the fourth halving in March 2024, we have witnessed another price drop of 10%, as mentioned earlier.

Based on this historical context, it seems that the comment about the "predictable post-halving dip" holds some weight!!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Good morning Bitcoinland.

Nice to see Chartbuddy back. Thanks Richy.

The predictable post-halving dip is right on schedule. Glad I bought my tax-time dollars when a bitcoin could still get 64k of them.

Hopefully by the time I need to buy some more in early June dollars will be cheap again. This dip shouldn't last too long.

Go Bitcoin go.

Edit: I just noticed I passed 4k activity.

4k merit is easy... just make decent posts. 4K activity takes time and regular posting.
bitcoin retard
got some discounted corn today.

next buy level is set at 55555.

I have my doubts that it will go any lower than that, but who knows...   The King giveth and the King taketh

quite a lot of flavor enhancers, but who am I to complain

this one is probably better, but I've never seen it in a store

big tech big ramen got us

totally OT

I heard the Japanese started the whole instant ramen thing because they had to make use of the relief aid flour provided en mass by the US, after WW2...   culturally they weren't so used to flour consumption, like bread or else, but instant noodles solved it
Jump to: