Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 529. (Read 26466957 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust
This cup and handle pattern bitcoin weekly chart is the most beautiful thing you will see today.

Ballsack and potential penis chart is what I see.

A penis the size of the world, in each bear's ass.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617
This cup and handle pattern bitcoin weekly chart is the most beautiful thing you will see today.

Ballsack and potential penis chart is what I see.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
Hongkong is in the process of launching a Bitcoin-Spot-ETF.

Hongkong was touted in the media last year as the new Crypto-Hub. Now they will probably be the second continent with a Bitcoin-Spot-ETF.
And what about Europe?  ......in 5 Years, maybe..........or........10?

https://cryptorank.io/news/feed/94129-hong-kong-set-to-introduce-bitcoin-etfs

As far as I know, Europe has its own BTC ETF, and it was approved much earlier than the one in the US, and I think South America had its spot ETF before the US too (Brazil).

The Jacobi FT Wilshere Bitcoin ETF is regulated by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission (GFSC) and will trade under the ticker "BCOIN."
The listing means Europe will see a spot bitcoin ETF traded before the U.S., despite dozens of applications to the Securities and Exchange Commission in the last few years.
London-based Jacobi Asset Management has listed Europe's first spot bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) on Euronext Amsterdam nearly two years after it was first approved.

Oh yes. You are right:

source: https://live.euronext.com/de/product/etfs/GG00BMTPK874-XAMS
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
Just had an intense work out…
Back to observing price
Stays in the same range…
Are we going to stay here until the halving or making some mover pre?
🧐
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 103
Merit: 148
legendary
Merit: 16328
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
I saw the same eclipse, but in Austria.
The weather wasn’t so good, and 20 minutes before the eclipse a cloud was exactely above us. As we didn’t had a lot of instruments, we jumped into the car and moved a few km to get a perfect view of it!

I also admired the eclipse, and I took a few pictures. IIRC, they were B/W pictures on traditional film. God knows where they are now...

I think in 2026 eclipse occurs in Spain, could be worth the trip... its not to far etc...

Yes.
Witnessing a total eclipse is totally worth the experience.
2026 eclipse in Spain will be a difficult one as it will be toward the end of day, so the sun will be very low on the horizon, meaning that it could easily be difficult to observe it due to mountains, low clouds etc.
a better alternative in theory could be Iceland, but in that season it is prone to cloudy sky.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
Wall observer indicator = low on post between the range of 69-71k which suggest we have been consolidating for long enough and the price could surge higher.
lets see

Wait indicator is ready to jump, $169k-$171k how to feel?? I hope we can see the price in the next few months.
legendary
I saw the same eclipse, but in Austria.
The weather wasn’t so good, and 20 minutes before the eclipse a cloud was exactely above us. As we didn’t had a lot of instruments, we jumped into the car and moved a few km to get a perfect view of it!

I also admired the eclipse, and I took a few pictures. IIRC, they were B/W pictures on traditional film. God knows where they are now...

I think in 2026 eclipse occurs in Spain, could be worth the trip... its not to far etc...
legendary
Wall observer indicator = low on post between the range of 69-71k which suggest we have been consolidating for long enough and the price could surge higher.
lets see
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
That is pretty dumb.
I know
Even if it performs a huge correction
Fine I will wait.
It rises to my profit taking line
I start taking profits
Campaign already doing my accumulation and I like my personal fund average of btc at $39K.
If a correction comes before or after the halving then I can start personal accumulation.
I'm not getting too greedy.
That's me,  I only have a strong hand when in loss and not when in this kind of profit.
I'm not in most y'all level yet.

Don't let me talk you out of any of your dumbness.  You should do what you believe best, even if some others here might consider it to be dumb. 
You are the one who is going to have to live with the consequences of whatever you choose to do, or not to do.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation