Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 586. (Read 26467774 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 5269
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 2369
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
Activity: 588
Merit: 297
CONTEST ORGANIZER
Coinbase must face US securities regulator's lawsuit
https://www.reuters.com/technology/coinbase-must-face-us-securities-regulators-lawsuit-2024-03-27/

correction incoming ....probably  Cheesy

good for Bitcoin, bad for shitcoins

Just after the CEO of Coinbase declares something against the ANTI-BTC guys? a clasic movement.....

Anyways we see so many of this shit, and all ends on nothing, so im not follow that.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
The more tilting action

Up + instant down

Hodl

And up again. Bouncy bouncy.

Pretty much where we started.

Indeed
Time to move onwards and upwards 😛
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
The more tilting action

Up + instant down

Hodl

And up again. Bouncy bouncy.

Pretty much where we started.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
The more tilting action

Up + instant down

Hodl
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
Hey!  You were saving that corn for your nieces and nephews.

Sadly, I have deemed them "not worthy" and am working out setting up a Trust to manage our estate after we croak.

They still have time to turn it around, but not really happy with their current life trajectory.

Either way, it's not like they won't be taken care of after I'm gone...

Put a sell order in at $75k; not in a hurry to part with this corn. Now I wait...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard
Coinbase must face US securities regulator's lawsuit
https://www.reuters.com/technology/coinbase-must-face-us-securities-regulators-lawsuit-2024-03-27/

correction incoming ....probably  Cheesy

good for Bitcoin, bad for shitcoins
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Damnit... Another 55 acres of grazing land came up for sale directly south abutting of our homestead... Guess I should do something with this corn... Can't spend it when I'm dead...

Gentlemen.

Also, learning how to operate an excavator is fucking fun, yo.

Thanks, Satoshi!

Hey!  You were saving that corn for your nieces and nephews.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Damnit... Another 55 acres of grazing land came up for sale directly south abutting of our homestead... Guess I should do something with this corn... Can't spend it when I'm dead...

Gentlemen.

Thanks, Satoshi!

you just got a candle over 71k
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

Gentlemen.

Thanks, Satoshi!
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Our friend @sabotagex from the Portuguese local board shared it with us and that's why I decided to bring it here so you can see how interesting it is. Will the halving block have a surprise like this? I had never seen this

Olhem só a maravilha do bloco 836361: https://mempool.space/block/0000000000000000000341cc26cda4af82cd25f7063c448772228cbf2836915b?audit=false

Explicação da própria Marathon:
This morning, we mined the M block on #Bitcoin – a visual demonstration of Marathon’s template building capabilities and vertical tech stack.

Blockchain indexers can visualize bitcoin transactions through square blocks and color gradients based on their transaction size and fee rate.

Because we own our own mining pool, we can craft the order of transactions in a block to create a form of “block art”, creating a custom graphic that can be seen by all through indexer websites such as http://mempool.space.

This new way to utilize #Bitcoin could present a wave of creative potential; however, we are not offering this as a service at this time.

Since we operate a private mining pool and we’ll continue to experiment new ways to innovate with #Bitcoin, we encourage the rest of the Bitcoin network to exclude our blocks from their FPPS calculations for more accurate miner fee estimates, even though our effect on FPPS may be minimal.
What is truly amazing is the dedication these mining pools have to advancing the understanding of bitcoin blocks/template and mining overall. To think they gave up 3 to 4 blocks just to work on this template! That is a true sacrifice! Hats off to them!

I might not understand what is going on exactly, when they are likely creating systems to receive payments outside of bitcoin's onchain incentive systems and they are mining empty blocks at the same time.  I am not going to presume benevolence and/or innovativeness when they are likely trying to suck folks into paying them to process transactions through their own private means...

Call me an uninformed skeptic.

Fuck Marathon.   Tongue

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ummmm.... uninformed skeptic?... Tongue

Not sure about processing transaction through private means or what shenanigans there are up to, over at marathon, but the above has nothing to to with that, and i don't think there will be any real world applications... yet.. if there is, i can not see it... i just think it was awesome they had an idea, and knew it would cost them in loss earnings, and they still went with it... from my calculations, using their pool hash rate, they would have lost about $1.8m - $3.6m

you can commission a pool to paint an image.  the pool can assert you did it.

I think some will sell maybe a “Lets go brandon” image.
legendary

Explanation
Jump to: