Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 590. (Read 26467825 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 2050
Merit: 1184
Never selling
Positive inflows again, good day for Fidelity.
GBTC still selling heavily.

GBTC down below 350k coins held. Loving it. Few more months and they'll be at zero, can't wait. IBIT is less than 100k coins away from them now.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 12981
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
Goodmorning observes of the Wall

Morning coffee at 70-71k a coin
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 103
Merit: 148
Positive inflows again, good day for Fidelity.
GBTC still selling heavily.

Activity: 994
Merit: 561
More like a middle top.. not a top top.

You know that one of the problems of going there too quickly is......

I have already argued that it is not too likely that we could go to $80k to quickly.. because we keep having these baby corrections along the way... .. .. but yeah, sometimes we will see short periods of "overheatedness."   - even though, we are not there yet... so eat your hearts out... $40k not coming. and especially not $39,999.  I am starting to have my doubts about either $49,999 and also $54,999.. I am starting to think that it could be the case that none of them will be seen again.. . but hey, what do I know.

If we go to $94k by this week (or maybe even by next week), I might start to speculate that maybe such price moves is a bit too much.. and not quite sustainable in such a short period... $80k this week should be within reasonable levels of exuberance... whatever that means?

It's not important that how quickly Bitcoin make it to 80k or 90k from here but how long it can sustain that value. We have seen Bitcoin starting its journey from 0$ to 70k (as of today). If Bitcoin can make it to 80k or 90k in week or two and coming back to some lesser support then it won't be a good move. Volatility is good (Volatility is vitality, Saylor) but there must be a window in which the volatility is confined. 
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Let’s just cut the bull shit and send this bad boy to $250,000.

More like a middle top.. not a top top.

You know that one of the problems of going there too quickly is......

I have already argued that it is not too likely that we could go to $80k to quickly.. because we keep having these baby corrections along the way... .. .. but yeah, sometimes we will see short periods of "overheatedness."   - even though, we are not there yet... so eat your hearts out... $40k not coming. and especially not $39,999.  I am starting to have my doubts about either $49,999 and also $54,999.. I am starting to think that it could be the case that none of them will be seen again.. . but hey, what do I know.

If we go to $94k by this week (or maybe even by next week), I might start to speculate that maybe such price moves is a bit too much.. and not quite sustainable in such a short period... $80k this week should be within reasonable levels of exuberance... whatever that means?

maybe I sell some off take the 70+

or not

Yeah.. maybe you should, and that is why you are going to keep having fun staying poor.. you just cannot resist fiats.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Just had a shower, checked charts, price rising nicely. What's not to like?

Getting richer while taking showers... Works for me. Cheesy

BTW, 7 is here, 8 soon, 6 (digits) this year.

Seems like it.

$80k?  This week, next week? sounds reasonable..

halving and 6 digits.. gosh. .. what would that be?  perhaps getting into the 50/50 territories?.. or maybe it is still ONLY in the 40% territory?

and then the rest of the year, I am still thinking that $120k to $180k is a kind of reasonable range for this year, but yeah. top, middle or bottom of the range?  I don't know.  I know that it is a pretty broad range, but what can be said.. it is not like anyone of us really knows the future... but $120k to $180k seems to be a good rethinking the matter stopping point.. or a kind of let's play around in this arena a bit before considering if we might want to go further UPpity.. which is largely seeing if buying support keeps up and then seeing how many coins might come available at those prices for the ETFs to vacuum up.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268

From the polished parts, you can tell that a large number of superstitious wall street bankers rub those bull balls for luck, before starting their day of robbing people blindly in new and creative ways.

~snip

I'm wondering what they're rubbing the balls with when the two hind legs also seem to be polished at the same level - handholds?

that would mean they are tea bagging the bull Wink

Source unknown.

It has been surgically opened and is now ready for frying. Cheesy Eat and ready for the next bull.   Grin Grin Grin

Oh God.  I hope those aren't the result of a workplace tragedy.

Really man this was real tragedy??  Grin Grin Grin I can not believe in my eyes.... Grin Grin Grin

Either that or he finally got the wife to give them back to him.

Maybe, I laughed so hard at this picture that how is that possible?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912

From the polished parts, you can tell that a large number of superstitious wall street bankers rub those bull balls for luck, before starting their day of robbing people blindly in new and creative ways.

~snip

I'm wondering what they're rubbing the balls with when the two hind legs also seem to be polished at the same level - handholds?

Source unknown.

It has been surgically opened and is now ready for frying. Cheesy Eat and ready for the next bull.   Grin Grin Grin

Really man this was real tragedy??  Grin Grin Grin I can not believe in my eyes.... Grin Grin Grin

Either that or he finally got the wife to give them back to him.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268

~snip

Source unknown.

legendary

Explanation
Activity: 114
Merit: 93
Fly free sweet Mango.
ChartBuddy's Daily Wall Observation recap
All Credit to ChartBuddy
Slight hiccup with the time change.