Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 648. (Read 26468552 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
End of another day (UTC) with another lovely green candle.

Go Bitcoin go.

Edit: Also a new ATH (price) and a new ATH (weighted daily average).

Rank   BitStamp  USD/BTC
   1  2024-03-11  71360 USD
   2  2024-03-10  69255 USD
   3  2024-03-09  68393 USD
   4  2024-03-08  68221 USD
   5  2021-11-09  67483 USD
   6  2024-03-07  67191 USD
   7  2024-03-06  66315 USD
   8  2021-11-10  66256 USD
   9  2024-03-04  65970 USD
  10  2021-11-08  65762 USD
  11  2021-10-20  65702 USD
  12  2021-11-15  65064 USD
  13  2024-03-05  65034 USD
  14  2021-11-11  64931 USD
    * * Chart Explanation * *

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I've been thinking a lot about these ETFs and running the possible scenarios through my head.

I'm increasing my probability of a speculative attack on the USD to 30-40% by the end of 2025.

What might this look like?

There will be a gargantuan, constant bid on Bitcoin, as a flight to safety out of all fiat currencies. A bid from the hand of God himself.

George Soros breaking the Bank of England will be a drop in the ocean compared to what is coming.

The attack vector here will come from all angles, this is what makes my probability so high:

- From the corporate angle: companies see what Saylor is doing with issuing more and more debt to buy bitcoin, and copy him.

- Countries see the success of El Salvador in buying bitcoin and copy them. The Saudis also start bidding, causing other countries to bid in secret for national security reasons.

- Individuals see viral Tik Tok campaigns explaining that the cost of living is so high because of the currency. They buy because they are screwed anyway. Financial nihilism. The zeitgeist is perfect for this.

- Banks see customer deposits flee to crypto exchanges / ETFs, prompting them to offer custodial solutions.

- Politicians looking to make a name for themselves realise the younger generation wants Bitcoin, not Fed Coin.

- Hedge funds realise the US is increasing debt by $1 trn every 100 days and make it publicly known that they are taking very large positions in Bitcoin, encouraging others to do the same.

There is no real precedence for any of this.

We are talking about a global flight to safety on a scale that is so enormous it should scare you to even consider this as a 1% probability event, let alone 30-40%.

If you see what I see, there are not any words in the English language to describe how big of a deal this is.

We are talking about a tidal wave of money all trying to escape the fiat system simultaneously, into a digital asset with a fixed supply.

Where we are going, there will be no ask.

If this eventuates, it will become a systemic risk to the global financial system as it is currently structured, forcing the G20 to convene in a Bretton Woods 2.0 meeting to rejig The Game.

It seems to me that there is blood in the water here.

The sharks are coming...

They can see the kill.

They want a feast.

And they fucking deserve it.
https://twitter.com/rationalaussie/status/1767216888936071427?t=SlyoLg9f5DR4cI2VInoZ1A&s=19

I found those scenarios to be unlikely in a short time frame (1-2 years).
Most likely, we would pull up to a significant % of the gold market cap of about 12 tril (anywhere between 30 and 50%) aka $4-6 tril or 200-300K/btc.
My favorite number, if someone asks, is currently $236K/btc.

I think the flight will be into:

gold
silver
platinum
palladium

then btc

Maybe stones like ruby emeralds and diamonds.

But it still does not mean dump your btc.

I am hoping for my btc savings to become higher than my wife's 'safe' 401k by 2026
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 196
Merit: 200
A Full Member who wants to become a ₿ maxi
welcome to the clown-world Grin Roll Eyes
french television reports that the Bitcoin price will be halved after the halving...

https://twitter.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/1767284805966672170

I'm sure she herself doesn't know what she's saying, she thinks the halving event is an event to halve price of bitcoin, french bitcoiners should apologize 1000x for this Cheesy.

I will forgo an apology personally as long as Eva Green is FedExed to me via overnight shipping.

You got her (Eva Green with FedEx), now you can apologize Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617
french television reports that the Bitcoin price will be halved after the halving...

I'm sure she herself doesn't know what she's saying, she thinks the halving event is an event to halve price of bitcoin, french bitcoiners should apologize 1000x for this Cheesy.

I will forgo an apology personally as long as Eva Green is FedExed to me via overnight shipping.
Activity: 196
Merit: 200
A Full Member who wants to become a ₿ maxi

Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust
I'm starting to believe in Adam Back... 100k before halving
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Whatever dumbassery there is in the legacy media, at least it is very clear that they are still talking about Bitcoin.

Certainly not Ethereum, not Vitalik walking zombie deep eye socket man, not BNB, not Solana and not bearded ape asswiped NFTs.

Other "cryptos" are not even worth mentioning here as they are bound to fall off the radar in a few years whichever position they currently enjoy on coinmarketcap.

Most never even regained their previous highs whilst we have seen BTC's new ATHs. At what point is it not clear to people that they are shitcoins?
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912

Cheesy HFSP France!
legendary

Instead of spouting drivel, she should get into la cuisine and make me a baguette.
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
I've been thinking a lot about these ETFs and running the possible scenarios through my head.

I'm increasing my probability of a speculative attack on the USD to 30-40% by the end of 2025.

There will be a gargantuan, constant bid on Bitcoin, as a flight to safety out of all fiat currencies. A bid from the hand of God himself.

George Soros breaking the Bank of England will be a drop in the ocean compared to what is coming.

The attack vector here will come from all angles, this is what makes my probability so high:

- From the corporate angle: companies see what Saylor is doing with issuing more and more debt to buy bitcoin, and copy him.

- Countries see the success of El Salvador in buying bitcoin and copy them. The Saudis also start bidding, causing other countries to bid in secret for national security reasons.

- Individuals see viral Tik Tok campaigns explaining that the cost of living is so high because of the currency. They buy because they are screwed anyway. Financial nihilism. The zeitgeist is perfect for this.

- Banks see customer deposits flee to crypto exchanges / ETFs, prompting them to offer custodial solutions.

- Politicians looking to make a name for themselves realise the younger generation wants Bitcoin, not Fed Coin.

- Hedge funds realise the US is increasing debt by $1 trn every 100 days and make it publicly known that they are taking very large positions in Bitcoin, encouraging others to do the same.

We are talking about a global flight to safety on a scale that is so enormous it should scare you to even consider this as a 1% probability event, let alone 30-40%.

If you see what I see, there are not any words in the English language to describe how big of a deal this is.

We are talking about a tidal wave of money all trying to escape the fiat system simultaneously, into a digital asset with a fixed supply.

If this eventuates, it will become a systemic risk to the global financial system as it is currently structured, forcing the G20 to convene in a Bretton Woods 2.0 meeting to rejig The Game.

The sharks are coming...

They can see the kill.

They want a feast.

https://twitter.com/rationalaussie/status/1767216888936071427?t=SlyoLg9f5DR4cI2VInoZ1A&s=19

I found those scenarios to be unlikely in a short time frame (1-2 years).
Most likely, we would pull up to a significant % of the gold market cap of about 12 tril (anywhere between 30 and 50%) aka $4-6 tril or 200-300K/btc.
My favorite number, if someone asks, is currently $236K/btc.
Activity: 643
Merit: 235
"a mad man is laughing at the rain"
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557

The sharks are coming...

They can see the kill.

They want a feast.

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1005
Yeah that 10k drop a few days ago made me think "Ah the good old days are back!"

Fortunately I didn't have a sell wall at that point. But still yeah those can wipe out a backup position quickly. Then again that's why you have them so you don't wind up catching a 30k falling knife.

In the end we will not see that price again at the day, or the front cycle, we have a pretty bad injury, institutional competition in accumulating Bitcoin will make the All Time Low higher, and we will not see again $ 30K.

See you Tongue
Jump to: