Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 646. (Read 26468508 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
As someone who never sold or took profits since the purchase in 2013, what yall think of the idea to sell 1% at every 10k+?

Life is for living. Money is for experiences. Just don't go all crazy-ass and splash out in an orgy of overconsumption.

Welcome back, Jbreher! Haven't seen your bear avatar in a while. How are things going?
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 2520
Merit: 950
fly or die
welcome to the clown-world Grin Roll Eyes
french television reports that the Bitcoin price will be halved after the halving...

https://twitter.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/1767284805966672170

Oh man. And that's my favorite TV/radio channel, I listen to it all the time. It has a dedicated crypto show, needless to say this woman isn't part of that show...

It's a business channel similar to Bloomberg.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 114
Merit: 93
Fly free sweet Mango.
ChartBuddy's 24 hour Wall Observation recap
All Credit to ChartBuddy
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
WB, jbreher, long time no log.

And a tip o' the hat in return, my fellow traveler.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Merit: 16328
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
I was also thinking to sell 10% maximum. Question is, would you keep that in USDT?

Haha. I rescind my encouragement rendered immediately above. If you're not going to enjoy the fruits of your hodling patience in the immediate future, why would you want to convert to stinky fiat at the beginning of this cycle's bull run?

FTFY.
Spend your precious directly without converting to stinky fiat. Help businesses accept our magic internet money.
legendary
Speaking of which, a lot of people here might not know of the accomplishments of Joe Breher. They see his Picnic Bear avatar and think of him as a grammar/spelling-obsessed grinch big-blocker.

In the world of data storage he was a hero, developer of many systems, storage engineer extraordinaire.

A gal's gotta make a living...

(thanks)
Activity: 605
Merit: 634
WB, jbreher, long time no log.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard
I was also thinking to sell 10% maximum. Question is, would you keep that in USDT?

Haha. I rescind my encouragement rendered immediately above. If you're not going to enjoy the fruits of your hodling patience in the immediate future, why would you want to convert to stinky fiat at the beginning of this cycle's bull run?

take my last merit
Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard
Happy Ramadan!
May this holy month bring blessings, peace and happiness to all community member.

And wishing you Ramadan filled with spiritual growth , kindness and gratitude in the blessed month .

Happy Ramadan everyone let us embrace this Mouth with open hearts seek forgiveness and strive to spread mercy and goodness Ameen.

actually I see nothing happy in celebrating the appearance of an ideologic book in which a god directly orders its believers to kill others, with the killing still going on today and with at least 270 million victims through history.

... and since that's no secret, you probably know it but, however, still support this cult
legendary

legendary
As someone who never sold or took profits since the purchase in 2013, what yall think of the idea to sell 1% at every 10k+?

Life is for living. Money is for experiences. Just don't go all crazy-ass and splash out in an orgy of overconsumption.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation