Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 675. (Read 26468871 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

Sell=Losses.

Buy BTC and hold, We should forget about it for the next few years, if we want profits from now on.

All my corn was added in the 16-35k range.

so all my corn 🌽 sells for profit.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

Sell=Losses.

Buy BTC and hold, We should forget about it for the next few years, if we want profits from now on.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
Who in their right wrong mind is selling when ETFs are still NET buying?!!

Roll Eyes

Great perspective on recent BTC buying & selling.
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
Unlocking financial freedom for all. 💸✨ #Bitcoin #DigitalGold

https://twitter.com/Bitcoin/status/1765549712864592243
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 2369
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

Roll Eyes

You can't sell unless someone else is buying
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 2369
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617

Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard

Hah! trying to find this in english (rather than just using a translation of the site) I stumbled onto this article.

The Motley Fool

Bitcoin

The third cryptocurrency to avoid like the plague in March is none other than the largest and best-known digital currency by market cap, Bitcoin (BTC -2.89%). Bitcoin has nearly quadrupled in value since the start of 2023.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2024/03/05/3-cryptocurrencies-to-avoid-like-plague-in-march/

Looks like this retarded site is living up to its name!

Wonder if they are going to quote Cramer next?

as far as I remember I have never ever read a single positive article on Bitcoin from that outlet.  They were already bearish when BTC was under 1k$.. You think they would reconsider their pov being wrong all the time...  But yeah the name checks out..

I seriously ask myself if that's a troll outlet like the bee, but in disguise

Well, they missed the Bitcoin call and they're an organization focused on bringing you the next bit investment.  So I'd imagine this whole Bitcoin and crypto rise is a bit of an egg on their face moment.  Of course they've going to keep doubling down until a correction eventually comes and they can proclaim themselves as the ones who got it right...  Ridiculous, but that's how these outfits operate.  They've got to focus on finding the next Bitcoin, which means trying to steer funds from Bitcoin into their picks.  You see this same behavior on this forum with new coin makers.  They bash the established makers to try and steer customer funds to their own products.  It's nothing new.

I wonder if they get funding from certain shitcoiners

That moment when you need Bitcoin to promote you product

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1765074104686936143
Jeeesus.  A simple "yes" or "no" would have sufficed.  If AI is to be the death of us, I predict it will be death by words.
WO members not affected...  if you survived JJG any other AI text is child's play.

Interesting choice of words.  "other?"

don't tell me you anticipate being the only AI ...

disclaimer:
I know what you meant of course... but from all I see you could well be an AI  Cheesy
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 16328
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Where do all these ETFs buy their bitcoin. If OTC, where do the OTC desks source it ?

They buy from OTC desks. The OTC desk is in contact with miners, whales or other entities holding hundreds, if not thousands, of bitcoins. The OTC desk agrees on a transaction at a spread over the reference rate between buyer and sellers.
Then they cross the order on the market.
So the transaction actually happens on the market (e.g. Coinbase) even if the price hasn't been formed on the exchange itself, but Over The Counter (OTC).

There are several ETPs though. Is that a possiblity?

There are a lot of illiquid and tax-inefficient ETPs in Europe, correct.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038
Half of it is stuck in a company investment vehicle for 5 years unless I buy a home so no BTC with that (until there is an ETF in Europe I guess).

An ETF in Europe is never happening. There are rules about diversification in ETFs, so the best you can hope for is a mixed crypto thingy, possibly with stocks thrown in besides all kinds of shitcoin. Even so, the ECB is particularly vocal about crypto being bad for you (but mainly for them, I'd say). I wouldn't hold my breath.

There are several ETPs though. Is that a possiblity?
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation