Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 679. (Read 26468916 times)

legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
PSA about coinbase

the other day during a rip i did a fiat withdraw to my bank and coinbase errored out. tried a couple more times and i would not initiate the transfer.

the next day i redid the withdrawal and it went through.

obligatory not yer keys etc. i do keep an amount on exchanges but its an amount im more or less ok with losing. it sure would be annoying though.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
-

Wonder if they are going to quote Cramer next?

I wonder if he ever explained himself regarding his contradictory stances on BTC. It is funny when you google "most stupid Jim Cramer comments on Bitcoin" because you immediately get the impression that Cramer must be suffering from a multiple personality disorder. I'll leave that google search up to you, but it's worth reading it! Cheesy

Maybe I should share my favorite:

“This thing [Bitcoin], you can’t kill it,” says Cramer, “The late Charlie Munger, who was so brilliant on so many things, was blind to this,” he added. “It’s a technological marvel and I think people have to start recognizing it’s here to stay.”

vs.

“I mean, I sold all my crypto. I announced everything on TV that I did with crypto, but I would not touch crypto in a million years... “

But there are tons of these contradictory statements. Yet he gets invited by these talk shows.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
What the fucking Oppenheimer JayJuanHeimer!

I think this is the first time I merit a post that I wasn't able to FULLY read.

i have literally worn the rubber coating of the scroll wheel on a mouse off from this thread, i think i uploaded a picture of it a while back.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Hah! trying to find this in english (rather than just using a translation of the site) I stumbled onto this article.

The Motley Fool

Bitcoin

The third cryptocurrency to avoid like the plague in March is none other than the largest and best-known digital currency by market cap, Bitcoin (BTC -2.89%). Bitcoin has nearly quadrupled in value since the start of 2023.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2024/03/05/3-cryptocurrencies-to-avoid-like-plague-in-march/

Looks like this retarded site is living up to its name!

Wonder if they are going to quote Cramer next?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
We finished Tuesday (UTC) well over where we started Monday... one day up, one day down but basically up.

I can't believe how many crybabies seem to think it was some horrible big dip. It was just a little short-term long squeeze. No big deal.

The ETF boys are not going to stop accumulating bitcoins just because some fools prefer fiat currencies or like gambling with leverage.

More ATHs please.
Theoretically, when we hit a new ATH there is absolutely no one in a loss. But the stupid traders ALWAYS find a way to screw themselves. Over $1B longs were liquidated during this 14% drop. This is a rare talent! Respect! In less than 12 hours the price recovered 10% of this drop, so even today we are again in a position for a new ATH.

Oh!  You took out a leveraged long position after a new ATH?  Let me take care of that for you!

NEXT!
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1477
Self made HODLER ✓
What the fucking Oppenheimer JayJuanHeimer!

I think this is the first time I merit a post that I wasn't able to FULLY read.
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust
our friend @rdluffy shared it on the Portuguese local board... Someone retired yesterday. Bitcoiner since 2010.

Parece que a queda absurda de ontem foi causada por um minerador novinho, lá de 2010 que dumpou um pouco de BTC que estava adormecido  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Alguém se aposentou ontem  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038
But for example every poll and almost everyone said ATH after halving, I alsways said before (based on nothing, just what I wanted to happen most… ) so I could be dead wrong as well cause there are no TRUE predictable outcomes etc…I just learned to ride the waves in every form there served on my plate.

The mentality of a rational poker player.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
That moment when you need Bitcoin to promote you product

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1765074104686936143

Jeeesus.  A simple "yes" or "no" would have sufficed.  If AI is to be the death of us, I predict it will be death by words.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038
--Megabytes snipped--
--Terabytes snipped--

Last time I merit a novel, I swear  Angry

--A disgruntled Wall (of text) Observer member

I also don’t believe in to long posts at the WO  Kiss
Seems I'm not alone...
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
Activity: 22
Merit: 4
                           You like that

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣴⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠿⠿⡿⠀⢰⣿⠁⢈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀
⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣄⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠸⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀
⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⢠⣶⣶⣤⡀⠀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆
⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠼⣿⣿⡿⠃⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⠁⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿
⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⠿⠟⠋⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇
⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⣤⡄⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀
⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⣰⣿⠁⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠻⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠟⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
I also don’t believe in to long posts at the WO  Kiss

I see what you did there  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 12981
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
Back from a 20 hours "hibernation", the $9000 dump already turned into a nothingburger..unbelievable.

I've never been so fcking bullish as now.

I do believe in…. A bullish PAASHAAS 🐰and I like it more as well.
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557
Back from a 20 hours "hibernation", the $9000 dump already turned into a nothingburger..unbelievable.

I've never been so fcking bullish as now.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 12981
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
I also don’t believe in to long posts at the WO  Kiss
legendary

Explanation
Jump to: