Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 719. (Read 26469308 times)

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
Good morning afternoon Bitcoinland.

Haven't posted in a few days due to getting food poisoning on Friday. Just started eating solid food (bananas, applesauce, oatmeal, etc) again yesterday. Bed-ridden but occasionally checking the price during this impressive rally and meriting a few posts. Too weak to bother creating any real posts though.

That sucks, get well soon to fully enjoy the ride!

(and may the solid food stay with you!)
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
5k candle on the daily so far today. What was the largest ever?

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 2963
Man who stares at charts (and stars, too...)

Just checked Gemini exchange.  Still working (that is, got to my account OK, balance is correct), but I did not try to sell anything.  80k is my first sell point.

So you're selling next week then, approximately.

If /when we get to 80k, sure, I'll sell a tiny slice.  Just like I sold slices in 2021 and 2017.  It doesn't hurt to take some profits.  At 90k, another slice.  DCA in reverse if you will.

I'm one of those guys who's never sure about what will happen in the future...  I'll take some of the money and run (like before).

But, I'll never sell all of my BTC.  Never.

Me too. Most of my BTC holdings are destined to become some kind of inheritance for my kids (and the wife, if she keeps treating me well, lol).
For the latter, she has her own holdings, but i manage them. She's not tech-affine at all. I am still trying to get her in the mood to introduce her to Bitcoin and related common (and best) practices.
Good that the market cooled off now, i need to get some sleep, at least 6 hours Grin

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

Just checked Gemini exchange.  Still working (that is, got to my account OK, balance is correct), but I did not try to sell anything.  80k is my first sell point.

If /when we get to 80k, sure, I'll sell a tiny slice.  Just like I sold slices in 2021 and 2017.  It doesn't hurt to take some profits.  At 90k, another slice.  DCA in reverse if you will.

I'm one of those guys who's never sure about what will happen in the future...  I'll take some of the money and run (like before).

But, I'll never sell all of my BTC.  Never.

legendary

copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
Satoshi took the theoretical concept of perfect money and programmed it into existence.

Deflationary money - designed to increase in value - forever.

It's difficult for the human mind to comprehend. Most still don't get it.

https://x.com/thomas_fahrer/status/1762697392959447127?s=46
legendary

copper member
Ok so the test pump was successful guys. Congratulations.

Let’s start the real pump now.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
copper member
Coinbase base crashed.

#Bitcoin is still up.
legendary
market cooling down
ready for daily candles
like the one today

it's going to(o) fast
looks like the S curve started
try to change my mind

it's going to last
be prepared for the endless
rollercoaster ride

#haiku
legendary

^^^ Nice one (661471), Dude!  Back down to $60k and change.  Buying opportunity...

edited because things are moving very fast
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Good morning afternoon Bitcoinland.

Haven't posted in a few days due to getting food poisoning on Friday. Just started eating solid food (bananas, applesauce, oatmeal, etc) again yesterday. Bed-ridden but occasionally checking the price during this impressive rally and meriting a few posts. Too weak to bother creating any real posts though.

The inevitable "profit"-taking (if you consider fiat currencies to be profits) just cooled down  the rally for now but it's still a fine green daily candle. There's no reason not to continue up soon. The correction was undoubtedly helped by a long squeeze. As usual margin tarders and daytarders got played for the suckers they are. Meanwhile the ETF boys continue to take coins off the market, further leading to price increases.

We were just rejoicing at finally reaching $60k this morning. Now it's starting to look like $60k is the new support level.

Go Bitcoin go.
Activity: 162
Merit: 32
Some thing never change. Every important pump in history is stopped by the old coinbase overheated servers:

"We are aware that some users may see a zero balance across their Coinbase accounts & may experience errors in buying or selling. Our team is investigating this & will provide an update shortly. Your assets are safe.
You can track this incident at http://status.coinbase.com"

Haha. Mine are all showing zero.

(I only have dust on there....)

People use Coinbase WTF! 🤡
legendary
Merit: 2617
Some thing never change. Every important pump in history is stopped by the old coinbase overheated servers:

"We are aware that some users may see a zero balance across their Coinbase accounts & may experience errors in buying or selling. Our team is investigating this & will provide an update shortly. Your assets are safe.

Haha. Mine are all showing zero.

(I only have dust on there....)
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
I'm getting my nails done today. How about you, Gentlemen?
Will you be able to see the eclipse in April, Bob?

Yeah man. We got a summoning circle all built and inscribed. Gunna try to conjure up some shit from the beyond, yo...
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
legendary
Activity: 1881
Merit: 3057
All good things to those who wait
Some things never change. Every important pump in history is stopped by the old coinbase overheated servers:

legendary
Activity: 2104
Merit: 1521
We choose to go to the moon
I'm getting my nails done today. How about you, Gentlemen?

Will you be able to see the eclipse in April, Bob?

I really want to see one, damn it... no chance of traveling to the States this year for me, but Morocco in 2027 might be possible...
Jump to: