Pages:
Author

Topic: [Wallet] CryptoBot - Multi-Chain Wallet on Telegram | Feat. Airdrops & Stacking - page 3. (Read 977 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 121
Callisto Network - Security Audits & Cold Staking
🚨 New Listing Detected!

We are happy to announce the integration of 1inch in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your 1 Inch tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

Get Started with CryptoBot:
➡️https://clo.click/CryptoBot

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
Do your have a native token for your wallet?

No, but we are currently considering this option 🙂
No wonder I didn't find any information about your token after looking for it.
Then how does this CryptoBot get benefit? Is there a fee required to use Cryptobot, I see that only transaction fees are needed for transactions?

No one did. I was the first to point out that the information we were harkening for is missing. Because there is none we need someone to find it. And besides, we need a shift from traditional mindset toward more pliable ingenious and inventive consciousness to help us tab out of the burrow we live in and translate to better dimensionality with more faceted layering kindred to a pie of doom.
New Referral Program Alert

Earn cryptocurrencies by making your friend discover crypto projects!

- Running NOW: SOY Finance
- Prize Pool: 500 000 $SOY

Get Started:
➡️ https://clo.click/soy_referral

Then how does this CryptoBot get benefit? Is there a fee required to use Cryptobot, I see that only transaction fees are needed for transactions?

Hey nira09!

For now, our goal is to grow our user base and continue to implement useful features for both users and community managers.

Over time, we will have more commercial features that will be paid for, but the current features will remain free for users Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

New Listing Detected

Excited to announce the implementation of the $xDai blockchain in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your tokens on the xDai chain are now available from all your devices, anytime!

Get Started with CryptoBot:

➡️ https://t.me/Crypto_TheBot

New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of $Banana in CryptoBot Wallet!

Your Banana tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

➡️ https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/apeswap-finance/

CryptoBot Website is Live

Discover CryptoBot Wallet, its features, history, roadmap, or share your experience by leaving feedback!

➡️ https://cryptobot.page/

Welcome to BitTorrent Community!

Upon community request, the BitTorrent token ( $BTT ) is now added to CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Store, send, and stake your cryptocurrencies like never before!

=> https://clo.click/CryptoBot

Source:
=> https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1441058755777478662

CryptoBot Launch The Referral Programs!

Earn cryptocurrencies by making your friend discover crypto projects!

- Running NOW: Callisto Network
- Prize Pool: 1 Million $CLO

Get Started:
➡️ https://clo.click/CallistoRef

We will think how we can make the code public and run a bug bounty, this would be a great milestone in our roadmap 🙂

Sounds good !
Please start an official Announcement thread and publish all the updates. i will be waiting for the bug bounty. If everything is alright, i won't hesitate to invest, especially if you will build your own token.

I wish you the better of luck.

Edit: I didn't notice that this ANN thread is posted in the right board. OP you are doing well. Smiley

Thanks for your words!! Your support is really appreciated Kavelj22  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1364
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

We will think how we can make the code public and run a bug bounty, this would be a great milestone in our roadmap 🙂

Sounds good !
Please start an official Announcement thread and publish all the updates. i will be waiting for the bug bounty. If everything is alright, i won't hesitate to invest, especially if you will build your own token.

I wish you the better of luck.

Edit: I didn't notice that this ANN thread is posted in the right board. OP you are doing well. Smiley
- Cryptobot is secure, all good practices are followed and the wallet has never been hacked since its launch in 2019.
Maybe no one tried to hack it. Does the code of the wallet is public? Did anyone verified it?

You can't share a code with a public once it's allowing you to somehow export a private key

Sorry, but many wallets (allowing the PK export) have an open-source code. Cryptobot should be a noncustodial wallet, what's different with it to not have a public code. Unless it's a centralized project.
I want (as a user) the code to be checked and verified by trusted experts, this is why i asked it to be public. If the code is audited by trusted parts, the community will use it safely.

From a security point of view open-source is always better, however, at the moment we keep the code private to protect our code from the competitors.

Regarding the bot's security, we have no doubt about it (for the reasons I mentioned in my previous message).

legendary
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
- Cryptobot is secure, all good practices are followed and the wallet has never been hacked since its launch in 2019.
Maybe no one tried to hack it. Does the code of the wallet is public? Did anyone verified it?

You can't share a code with a public once it's allowing you to somehow export a private key

Sorry, but many wallets (allowing the PK export) have an open-source code. Cryptobot should be a noncustodial wallet, what's different with it to not have a public code. Unless it's a centralized project.
I want (as a user) the code to be checked and verified by trusted experts, this is why i asked it to be public. If the code is audited by trusted parts, the community will use it safely.
tio
Activity: 133
Merit: 7

This is the first time to see a telegram bot turning into a cryptocurrency wallet from which users can store, transfer, swap, and earn. Those are some of my notes based on your previous comment:

The code is running since 2019 without any issue. And we get the Callisto security department involved in the blockchain part.

Please clarify this point. Where the keys are stored and how you can confirm that no one has access to them?

CryptoBot is a non-custodian wallet, only users are having access to their private key.

This is not proof that all users are real. You have over 1500 users and surely not all of them are active. how did you conclude that they are not fake subscribers?

Cryptobot is used every day by the community and bounty managers, to transfer funds, send tips and giveaways.

Below are our most important communities in therm of users:

Callisto Network Community count almost 10 000 members in Telegram ( our most active community ),  Dragonary ( CYT ) 75 000, Roseon ( ROSN ) 25 000.

You can join Callisto chat and see by yourself.

=> https://t.me/CallistoNet

Why didn't you put all those functionalities into an app? I think a web-interface should be more appropriate for this type of services, isn't?

We are currently working on our website and the next step is to deploy a web interface, but we believe Telegram is a great platform for day-to-day use.
tio
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
Whats the total $US value of daily transactions ?

we are building a function, once it's done this will be available to the public.

Are the funds stored exclusively online ?
are you asking about PK?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This is the first time to see a telegram bot turning into a cryptocurrency wallet from which users can store, transfer, swap, and earn. Those are some of my notes based on your previous comment:

- You have the possibility to export your private key, so you really own your funds, not like an exchange.
Please clarify this point. Where the keys are stored and how you can confirm that no one has access to them?

- The users are real, since all of the wallets are active and moving funds.
This is not a proof that all users are real. You have over 1500 users and surely not all of them are active. how did you conclude that they are not fake subscribers?

- The main advantage of CryptoBot is simplicity and versatility, you have access to your funds from every of your device. We are currently working to add more functionalities to the bot, like tokens Swap, or referrals.
Why didn't you put all those functionalities into an app? I think a web-interface should be more appropriate for this type of services, isn't?
Yes, having a proprietary app can be useful for user acquisition. Maybe in the next release?
legendary
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

- You have the possibility to export your private key, so you really own your funds, not like an exchange.

- The users are real, since all of the wallets are active and moving funds.
This is not a proof that all users are real. You have over 1500 users and surely not all of them are active. how did you conclude that they are not fake subscribers?

- The main advantage of CryptoBot is simplicity and versatility, you have access to your funds from every of your device. We are currently working to add more functionalities to the bot, like tokens Swap, or referrals.
Activity: 140
Merit: 4
Whats the total $US value of daily transactions ? Are the funds stored exclusively online ?
Pages:
Jump to: