Pages:
Author

Topic: [Wallet] CryptoBot - Multi-Chain Wallet on Telegram | Feat. Airdrops & Stacking - page 4. (Read 977 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 121
Callisto Network - Security Audits & Cold Staking
Do your have a native token for your wallet?

No, but we are currently considering this option 🙂
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
Do your have a native token for your wallet?
Is this wallet really secure? Even games hosted under this social media is somewhat skeptical to use. Because you don't know how long the channel will stay or may disappear anytime. With 15k users, I hope all are real. It means, this channel is earning something. Anyway, I still trust centralized exchanges like Binance to do my trading. But what is the edge of this over other traditional trading platforms?

Hey CaVO32, thank you for your interest Smiley

- Cryptobot is secure, all good practices are followed and the wallet has never been hacked since its launch in 2019.

- You have the possibility to export your private key, so you really own your funds, not like an exchange.

- The users are real, since all of the wallets are active and moving funds.

- The main advantage of CryptoBot is simplicity and versatility, you have access to your funds from every of your device. We are currently working to add more functionalities to the bot, like tokens Swap, or referrals.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Is this wallet really secure? Even games hosted under this social media is somewhat skeptical to use. Because you don't know how long the channel will stay or may disappear anytime. With 15k users, I hope all are real. It means, this channel is earning something. Anyway, I still trust centralized exchanges like Binance to do my trading. But what is the edge of this over other traditional trading platforms?

The Most Polyvalent Crypto Wallet

Compatible with the most popular cryptocurrencies,
CryptoBot wallet provides Telegram users with a full range of features such as storing coins and tokens,
earning passive income, or sending crypto simply by replying to chat messages.

Cryptobot in Figures

• Trusted by over 15000 users.     • Handled over 2 million transactions.     • Supports 24 coins and tokens.

Why CryptoBot?

Earn Cryptocurrencies

Enter contests and bounties, or try your luck to the lotteries to increase your coins!

Cold Staking Capabilities

Make your coins work for you with the built-in staking capabilities (CLO and BUSDT supported).

No Fees

Cryptobot is free to use, you only pay the transaction fees to miners.
* Fees can be applied to advertising functions.

Multilingual Interface

CryptoBot feature an optimized interface available in 16 languages, allowing you to manage your cryptocurrencies like never before.

Make Your Wallet Available From All Your Devices, Anytime!

Telegram app is available on every devices.

Grow Your Community!

Having numerous features tailored to the community, CryptoBot is a fantastic tool for growing your user base.
Combined with the advantage of the Callisto Network coin (CLO), allowing instant transfers at virtually no cost, Crypbot becomes a must.

Key Points

• Giveaways and Airdrop.   • Twitter contests.   • Crypto-lotteries.   • Referral programs management.   • Private groups administration.

Supported Chains

CryptoBot is Trusted By

CryptoBot Background

Initiated by the Callisto Network community, CryptoBot was first developed and maintained within the community.

As the project evolved, developers and key contributors were brought on board by Callisto Enterprise to take the project to the next level.
Of course, the community continues to be key by proposing and testing new features.

Pages:
Jump to: