Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet hacking is it possible? - page 15. (Read 29662 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
May 06, 2019, 10:49:23 AM
all wallets are vulnerable to hacking and all can be hacked, all depends on the PC you have if your PC has a lot of viruses or you enter a suspicious site, the assets you have in your wallet will be very easily hacked
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
May 06, 2019, 10:44:57 AM
If you mean password hacking, then yes, it is possible if you use simple password. Simply your password will be found by brute force attack.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
May 06, 2019, 10:40:26 AM
It's very posible when we not carefull of our data, and also we need to more carefully when click website or input privat key to the website, sometimes cheater or hacker make pishing website to hack our wallet.
Now, mobile wallets are most often hacked, as I believe. It is now the most defenseless wallets. I do not know how to make them safe
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
May 06, 2019, 10:31:59 AM
It's very posible when we not carefull of our data, and also we need to more carefully when click website or input privat key to the website, sometimes cheater or hacker make pishing website to hack our wallet.
Activity: 560
May 06, 2019, 10:19:16 AM
Everything is possible in crypto,my friend,hacking cryptowallet is an usual thing happening everyday everywhere in the world ,that's why we must be very careful with our private keys to prevent losing our hard-earned coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
May 05, 2019, 07:46:03 PM
Wallet hacking can happen if you visit phishing websites, unlock your wallet on a phishing site, download malwares to your computer.
Activity: 448
May 05, 2019, 07:33:23 PM
It is very much possible for a wallet to be hacked its a system operated by people but there are ways which one's wallet can be hacked which carelessness of private key logging into phising sites and all of that we should be very careful thanks
Activity: 378
May 05, 2019, 05:32:26 PM
Your wallet and your assets in it is safe, if you can be careful by not revealing your security details.
Those who by mistake have clicked on phishing sites, have had their wallet compromised and lost their funds.
You can just generate a wallet you share with no one or any project, where you have your valuable tokens.
Activity: 336
May 05, 2019, 05:20:20 PM
In the digital world, it is very likely that there will be a wallet hack. This is because of the negligence of the wallet owner and also the hands of ignorant hacker accounts that use their intelligence to do evil. Stay alert and don't be easy to enter on sites that are not clear. Because there are already many people who are victims of hackers' accounts, it is very detrimental and also troubling.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
May 05, 2019, 01:31:30 PM
Hacking is a major treat on the internet. Web wallets are very vulnerable and susceptible to hacking no matter how secure your wallet may seem. One way to minimize this treat is to avoid sharing your passphrase online or with friends. You can decide to save your assets in different wallets in order not to lose all your investment in cases of any possible hack.
Activity: 1050
May 05, 2019, 12:57:29 PM
Wallets can be hacked and much more possible when one exposed his private keys, got phished or storage system hacked. Apart from that and keep assets in offline storage and making use of other multi-factor authentications, I think one will be less vulnerable.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
May 05, 2019, 03:01:54 AM
Actually, everything is possible and developments for security were still developing possible solutions to atleast lessen the possibility of wallet hacking. What we can do for now is to do safety precautions that are available like 2fa verification and the like. We should also secure our wallet security keys.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
May 05, 2019, 02:18:00 AM
hacked wallet is possible, it is caused by the user himself because of phishing. but if the user is smart, a hacker of any kind won't be able to hack the crypto wallet.
copper member
Activity: 299
May 05, 2019, 02:04:42 AM
Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.
wallet hacking is very possible when you didn't protect your account or mishandled your keys. Just like hack into your credit card or bank account is possible, so always play safe
Activity: 532
May 05, 2019, 01:56:57 AM
Fear is always there if we store assets in the wallet. But we can also anticipate this from ourselves as an example of using 2FA, don't just depend on the security of the wallet that we have
Activity: 62
May 05, 2019, 01:22:50 AM
Exactly pocketbook buoy be hacked on the other hand it ask for any variety of sloppiness from billfold proprietor as good, i anticipate whether you upload your individual crucial or countersign at any phishing connection or storehouse your information at any vulnerable position on-line your notecase buoy be hacked.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
May 04, 2019, 11:31:25 PM
Yes. It is possible.But depends on which kind of wallets you are using in. If it's a hardware wallets then their is a very low chance that someone hack your wallet if they don't have it physically. The next on is the wallets with private key or keystore file. It's also safe but most of the time people lose control of their wallets using this method. Cause hackers use a simple trick called phishing. And if you are not aware of things then you could be a victim. And the next one hardware wallets I don't like this kind of wallets there is always chance that it could be hacked. So the key of not getting hacked is in your hand if you are careful about things you are hard to hacked.
Activity: 574
May 04, 2019, 10:45:30 PM
There are several type of wallets exist for now. Web wallet, desktop wallet, mobile wallet, hardware wallet like trezor or ledger and also cold wallet. Web wallet usually hacked because of phising sites. But I think all kind of wallets and devices that connected to internet are possible to be hacked. So we can only stay alert and aware while connected to the internet.
Activity: 602
May 04, 2019, 10:17:07 PM
Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.

Through Phishing it is possible, and maybe installing malicious applications or malware can affect your security for your wallet address to be stolen. What you need to do is to be careful on approving permission to an dapp.
I think manually WALLET hacking is pretty difficult. In everyday we are browsing thousand of websites and i think we should used internet security before any wallet install like many times we use wallet for bounty/airdrop token which is too much risky wallet.

As long we careful with phising link, i think wallet hard to hack. The vulnerable about wallet is on exchanger wallet, but i am believe exchanger always improve the security and using cold wallet. As far i know, as long we keep our private key or seed safe, i dont think hackers can stole our coin and token
Activity: 357
May 04, 2019, 07:31:15 PM
its possible that your wallet could be hack because hacker now was too professional to do this but its not always happening,so to prevent it make sure that you put your important things in one place such as private key etc.
Pages:
Jump to: