Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet hacking is it possible? - page 36. (Read 29665 times)

Activity: 899
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 09:31:30 PM
It's not only possible but it's actually happening if you are subscribed to so many newsletters, chances are you can click those malicious links that will lead you to a fake wallet and ask you to fill your private key, you can guard yourself against all of these if you install meta cert in google extensions.
unknown email could be hacker attack to us.we dont know where the email would redirected .deleting unknown incoming email maybe good protection action for us.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
November 27, 2018, 09:24:26 PM
It's not only possible but it's actually happening if you are subscribed to so many newsletters, chances are you can click those malicious links that will lead you to a fake wallet and ask you to fill your private key, you can guard yourself against all of these if you install meta cert in google extensions.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
November 27, 2018, 09:13:15 PM
Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.
Well, I have never come across such an incidence where my wallet or a friend's wallet was hacked. The security of a wallet only gets breached when the holder of the wallet in one way or another mishandle the login details which makes it vulnerable to fall in the wrong hands. Also, for wallets like MEW, there are times the website is hacked which redirects users to different sites with the same interface. The wallets of users in particular is not hacked but once users are redirected to a fake website and login with the actual details, it is captured by the hackers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 08:21:14 PM
they (hackers) usually attack through a private key, so be careful when entering the site, whether it's phishing or not. if the site you are entering is a phishing site and you enter your private key to access your wallet, then it is likely that you can be hacked.

This method has been experienced by some people before to visit sites that directly display the private key there. Be careful to do the action. Everything you have can be taken away.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 27, 2018, 08:14:51 PM
they (hackers) usually attack through a private key, so be careful when entering the site, whether it's phishing or not. if the site you are entering is a phishing site and you enter your private key to access your wallet, then it is likely that you can be hacked.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 08:12:47 PM
Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.
I certainly doubt that it is possible , but of course phishing is very common, and usually if you light up your private key then Yes you will be hacked

The hacker always enters our wallet whenever possible, so it is best to coin the system in a certain wallet and install a variety of software to protect them from hacker intrusions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 07:58:39 PM
I certainly doubt that it is possible , but of course phishing is very common, and usually if you light up your private key then Yes you will be hacked
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 03:20:32 AM
Yes it is possible, your wallet wallet can be a hacked.I have heared lot of time this type of news, wallet hacked just because of your careless when you secure your wallet then no one can hack your wallet.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
November 26, 2018, 11:44:45 PM
Yes, that can happen. Cunning hackers, if you have found a gap, it can penetrate into many directions or wallets. To prevent this, you need to include vigilance for yourself, where the wallet is not stored by someone else and not known by others. It would be safer indeed if you use a hardware wallet, but also requires a lot of capital. It will be good if you have joined and already have a large collection of coins so that it is equivalent to the capital you have.
Activity: 378
November 26, 2018, 10:53:59 PM
Yes, it could happen that crime in the online world can happen anywhere, so you must be good at securing your assets so that you don't experience crime in cyberspace, you should protect your assets yourself
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 10:34:01 PM
Yes possible that it can still be compromised. Especially when you are online and without any good antivirus firewall. Th hacker can just easily go straight to your device. And best to not write any special private key in your computer in notepad, because it can easily be accessed. Store it on a paper wallet to keep it safe.
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 26, 2018, 08:19:21 AM
Very possible if you are not careful, once the hackers can get their hands on your private keys then you can be sure that the contents of that wallet is all lost. When you have a wallet you should make sure that you have the highest level of security activated on all of the wallets, when you are clicking a site check the url properly to make sure it is not a phishing site
Activity: 208
November 21, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

Yes, it is possible. I experienced it, get phishing, get all my coins in my wallet. I don't know why i get hacked but my suggestion is do not paste your private key on the site that is phishing, always check first the site before entering your wallet. Because you will lose all your tokens if you did not check it and paste your private key in a wrong site.
November 21, 2018, 01:01:42 PM
If you look at the statistics on your question, then this is generally a normal procedure, if you are not an attentive person and publish information that you are rich, then you need to wait a little and come to you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
November 21, 2018, 12:57:52 PM
well yes, if you leak your private key you will probably get hacked, your wallet can be access using only private key no need for password or json or anything else just that
Yes, but this is not hacking - this is phishing and the only victim is guilty of access to his account. We need to be careful and check site link before using the private key. What about really hacking, there is no computational abilities to hack the blockchain.

NO!
Wallet is hackable |
https://medium.freecodecamp.org/a-hacker-stole-31m-of-ether-how-it-happened-and-what-it-means-for-ethereum-9e5dc29e33ce
Nah, i found that!
Ya, i know its phishing.. okay.
but,if your computer infected by virus,ransomware,keylogger,etc.
hacker can stole your wallet details,and hack your wallet!
Activity: 487
November 21, 2018, 12:10:27 PM
This is only possible when you give out your wallet private keys or mnemonics. And this is why it's advised never to give out any sensitive information about your wallet out except the public keys. Also desist in click or visit links or phishing sites capable of installing a malware on your device to corrupt and steal data from your device
Activity: 476
November 21, 2018, 11:56:06 AM
well yes, if you leak your private key you will probably get hacked, your wallet can be access using only private key no need for password or json or anything else just that
Yes, but this is not hacking - this is phishing and the only victim is guilty of access to his account. We need to be careful and check site link before using the private key. What about really hacking, there is no computational abilities to hack the blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 11:48:28 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 11:44:29 PM
In Cryptocurrency hacking, it is possible, in a token storage wallet. And this I think often happens and many people lose tokens. And I think to maintain digital assets, we don't just store in one wallet. But we can store assets in several wallets because they are safer and you have to keep your wallet private key properly.
Activity: 348
November 15, 2018, 11:27:21 PM
That event has often happened in crypto. Therefore, personal self must be applied and increased awareness to protect all data related to your wallet. People around you should not know about your wallet's privacy data, because it will be very vulnerable to fraud or fraud. In addition, as much storage as possible for your wallet data is also unknown to others.
I think how to save our personal documents is very safe, but indeed sometimes some people can do and have the ability to open access in our wallet. This kind of people we must avoid, now all we can do is not to store all our assets in one wallet. we better save our assets on many assets, it's safer I think.
Pages:
Jump to: