Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet hacking is it possible? - page 47. (Read 29662 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 02:27:32 AM
I thing this is not possible but if you kept a very weak password then it may possible, now a days people are very smart they never do that and it is protecting under blockchain so wallet hacking is impossible.....
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 04:50:26 PM
Yes, so we need to use our hardware wallets.But most investors prefer not to use it.They may regret this in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 04:39:54 PM
Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.
tjat is possible ajd you jeed to be ready for this and undrrsgand that you are the only one who can perotect ylur money
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 04:37:26 PM
Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.
wallet hacking is possible and i think taht we need to know that itcan happen with us so leta be more carwful with wallets
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 04:35:19 PM
Ether and bitcoin wallets are well protected. The main reasons and problems that arise from users with hacking their wallets. This is what people come across on phishing pages where they enter the keys of their wallets. And as a result of their inattention, they lose their savings. My advice is to get a separate wallet for bounty projects. And for airdrop, too, separate wallet.
Activity: 215
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 20, 2018, 03:03:26 PM
I am so sorry to tell you that, but yes, it is pretty possible as one hundred per cent safe wallet has not been created yet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 11:01:15 AM
It is very possible to hack wallets that is why it is important when it comes to how you keep the sensitive informations that are associated with your wallet safe, it you are not careful with them then someone can get their hands on your information and use it to access your wallet and steal your coins. There is always the threat of a wallet hack when it comes to your coins
Activity: 294
October 19, 2018, 07:07:49 AM

We live in the age of technology and now you can hack everything. And hacking cryptocurrency wallets happens all the time. So it seems to me that no one is protected from this. Just keep the funds in 10 different places and then you will be safe
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
October 18, 2018, 06:47:34 AM
If you choose the right place to store the keys then no hacking will not be terrible and dangerous. Now you can do it and I even know people who have experienced this. But do not worry because it does not happen so often
Activity: 131
October 17, 2018, 12:20:27 PM
the possibility of a hacked wallet can occur but usually due to negligence of the user. for example: the user does not keep privatekey and accidentally the user enters the phishing web.
Activity: 602
October 17, 2018, 11:56:17 AM
In order not to become another victim of hackers, it is better to take security measures right from the start. The software should always be the latest version and you should use a hardware wallet.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
October 17, 2018, 11:49:16 AM
Never forget that today there is no security that could really seriously hide your data, there is always an opportunity to find your data, everything will depend on your data and if they are valuable then the best thing is not to talk about it.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 06:28:52 AM
TechCrunch reported a relevant news about wallets:
https://techcrunch.com/2018/07/09/myetherwallet-hit-by-attack-hola/

"The company said that Hola was compromised for a period of five hours, during which time any Hola users who navigated to MEW and accessed their wallet with the VPN switched on may have been affected."

While the wallet service might be secure but other services and platforms are not so it takes some common sense regarding what we connect to. I usually don't use public networks but data plans, and if I have to for some reasons I use secure and trusted services to ensure wifi security over public networks.
Activity: 336
October 16, 2018, 06:53:05 AM
Unfortunately, almost any wallet can be hacked. Hack usually about the reason that you have entered your key is not where it is necessary or hackers broke into your computer,which store the keys. Hack wallet selection method is almost impossible.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 06:33:07 AM
Nothing is impossible, many people think that hack wallet is impossible, but certainly we have heard people lose money because they don't care about security issues.
Activity: 419
October 16, 2018, 06:12:31 AM
I think it’s possible for wallets to be hacked, especially online and desktop and mobile wallets. Cause if not, they wouldn’t be telling you to setup two factor authentication. I don’t know much about online wallets, I only use cold wallets and mobile wallets, and I believe that their safety depends on you… if you’re not being careful with it, then any attack can hit and succeed easily.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
October 15, 2018, 08:02:08 PM
I have experienced before that someone have opened my wallet then transfer my eth to another address, fortunately for me it is just a small amount but i have learned my lesson well on that event. Maybe i have opened a phishing website that is why the culprit have opened my wallet.
Activity: 322
October 15, 2018, 07:55:35 PM
As far as I know as long as you are connected on the internet your wallet can hack specially if you click some phishing site that can get all your details make sure that all the links that you click is the true link and not just a hacking site so beware and add more security on your wallet to prevent this kind of hacking and don't give any information or just like don't give email that it was connected on your wallet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
October 15, 2018, 07:51:21 PM
Yes, over the years we have seen so much of wallet hacking, it may come from phishing to key logging to many other possible ways of hack. Being in crypto you are the sole responsible for your funds stored in your wallet, if lost, no one can help you.
It is very important to safeguard yourself from wallet hacking.
My best suggestion, buy a hardware wallet.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 07:49:48 PM
Be careful! Do not let the hacking situation happen. This is very dangerous, the criminals will steal all the money you store in your wallet. Hacking wallets will help them open passwords and steal our assets. E-wallet is very important, choose the safe way. Do not put your money in someone else's wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: