Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet hacking is it possible? - page 63. (Read 29662 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 12:16:33 PM
If you use a cold wallet then you will not have problems with hacking. I heard that Ethereum will soon release a cold wallet that will turn your mobile phone into one. I think it will be safe.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
September 23, 2018, 12:07:58 PM
Yes they are hackable. desktop wallets even more so. I am yet to be convinced about the security of hard wallets also, as I know a guy who lost a ton of money during an update of his hard wallet.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 12:00:43 PM
in my opinion, the wallet is vulnerable to hacking because the wallet has bugs and bugs that become a gap for hackers to hack a wallet
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
September 23, 2018, 10:07:42 AM
Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.
Of course if you are here because you want your fiat money to  be safe from the thief outside in the streets lurking for someone to be their victims then getting and creating a digital wallet would still be the same. There are many hackers here that could hack your digital wallet but they focused on digital wallets with full of crypto inside .
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 10:06:47 AM
Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.

Wallet is very much vulnerable to the hacker since they are doing better than us , regarding the ability of programing , so just be very careful of your holding inside of your wallet .
Activity: 567
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 10:03:31 AM
this is a case that has been found a lot, a little story in my city happened a lot of wallet hacking.
from the resource person telling me about his carelessness in entering an unknown website, this is one of the carelessness of why a wallet can be hacked ... some even assume that there are many airdrops that are intentionally made to break into the participants' wallets.
be careful ...
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 09:56:39 AM
Everything is possible. I have seen how someone lost every coins from Ledger Nano when he treid to claim Bitcoin Forks coins... He lost about 10 Bitcoins. Still I do not understand how it is possible.
Activity: 98
September 23, 2018, 09:54:32 AM
Your wallet will be hacked if you enter your private key on the phishing site. Or if you saved your key on the hard drive.
Activity: 448
September 23, 2018, 09:53:43 AM
I heard that the scammers began to use a new phishing sites. It is necessary to pay attention to links from unfamiliar sources.
Activity: 154
September 23, 2018, 09:49:54 AM
Well, depending on what. If the wallet is reliable and quality. So you are guaranteed security. And if not, they themselves understand that they are in the risk zone. So do not take it carelessly. And do not think that this is not important. The reliability of your wallet, the security of your coins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
September 23, 2018, 09:49:43 AM
Thats answer the question, if the question is simple possible or not.
But i think there will be small chance that the cracker trying to do that, cause it won't be easy to get it to fully work and it would takes a lot of time do that.
Just like what already mentioned above.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 23, 2018, 09:46:53 AM
Yes, there are a lot of people who are missing their wallets now, so I think we should not be too worried, just keep trying and do not visit potentially harmful sites on your account.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
September 23, 2018, 09:42:53 AM
Wallet hacking is possible if our system is not secure and we click unsecured links comes to us through email and any other way. Only cold or hardware wallets are safe from these types of vulnerabilities as they are without private keys.
Activity: 168
September 23, 2018, 09:05:19 AM
Now it has become just a means of earning many scammers. So, that you can hack, unfortunately. Even the safest purse. Therefore, my advice is not to keep all of my coins in one purse.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 08:53:57 AM
It not possible to hack your private wallet unless you got scammed by phishing site or vulnerable to malware attack.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 08:53:04 AM
Ideally, the digital wallet would be very hard to hack as it combines hash codes that would be very long to decode. But hackers are becoming good in their style to deceive people. They create really good phishing sites that tricks users that they are using legitimate sites and then captures the private keys of users.
September 23, 2018, 08:50:13 AM
Yes, now it has become very common. I just hear the next purse. And I'm upset about this. Because the safety of our crypto currency is in the first place. The one that everyone is trying to keep in a safe place their coins. But from hacking, unfortunately. Nobody is insured. Sad
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 08:48:32 AM
I don't really think it's possible to hack the private key.
The most possible thing is by stealing the private key itself, then takes all the stored coins to another wallet.
September 23, 2018, 08:40:07 AM
Now scammers have become so operating with their ability to hack professionally wallets. That I sometimes just shocked! So now I spend a lot of effort on the full safety of my coins.
Pages:
Jump to: