Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet & KYC - page 2. (Read 439 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
May 17, 2022, 10:44:55 AM
I've never heard of Edge Wallet, so I would avoid it. The most anonymous way to purchase cryptocurrencies is hand-in-hand with a person from your country. The second most anonymous way is using a decentralized exchange such as Bisq.

The process should be the same: You find another person who's willing to sell you bitcoin. You talk each other. You settle the trade without any intermediaries. You then send your coins from Bisq's inner wallet to a non-custodial wallet.
Activity: 1
Merit: 8
May 17, 2022, 10:25:12 AM
Hi,

Im relatively new to all this, I have a fairly basic question but cant seem to find an answer to it. I recently opened an Edge Wallet in order to acquire some Bitcoin to purchase Monero/Privacy Coins. I was advised that this was the way to go in order maintain my anonymity but I am being asked for ID verification in order to make the deposit. I dont get how you can remain anonymous if you provide those details, surely its the same as opening an account with Kucoin or Huobei along with KYC verification as I have done in the past?
Much appreciate any feedback
Pages:
Jump to: