Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet name suggestion - page 2. (Read 531 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
April 27, 2019, 11:21:37 PM
- Bhinneka Wallet

a name has to be easy to understand and remember. additionally it is best to choose a word that has a simple spelling so that it can make it easier for users to find the wallet and make it harder for scammers to make fake names up.
if this name was chosen and the project gains popularity i can see fake wallets popping up called "Bhineka" "Binneka",... which can be easily confused with the real thing.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
April 27, 2019, 09:35:03 PM
Hmm, okay so it's about all-in-one wallet. Some names popped out:
- God Wallet
- Bhinneka Wallet
- Transcendence Wallet

Emm, and that's it. Can't think of more ideas.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
April 27, 2019, 04:54:52 AM
Guys the contest is not about suggesting a business model. I have that part figured out and under lock and key. I am not discussing that here. 
It's about figuring out a good name.

The fact that other multiwallets exist is only mentioned to give you guys an idea of what the business is about.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 5531
Self-proclaimed Genius
April 26, 2019, 11:28:37 PM
Why don't you brainstorm some good wallet names with your team then open a poll in Project Development to find which is the best/most favored by the community.

If you ask me, it should consist of two to three syllables at most and contains 1 common word for better impression and memorability
like LemonPurse - its memorable and "punchy" but not a decent wallet name (or is it?), just a sample.
If you want to use the name, you can keep your tokens  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
April 26, 2019, 01:37:21 PM
There are quite a few multicoin wallets already as has been pointed out.

If you want to look at a name, there's a lot of coins that have names thst you could use for inspiration and a lot of wallets that already exist with creative names. For example, electrum is actually an alloy of gold. Maybe there are other interesting names like that that are avaliable for you to choose from. The name isnt very important though so what does it matter? Put your efforts into building something that works and then release it however you want.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 6006
bitcoindata.science
April 26, 2019, 10:14:57 AM
There are some wallets doing that already, such as Ethos and atomic Wallet. They are both multcurrency wallets with  utility tokens.

The name is a very important part of your business, so I don't think a contest like that would really work. Maybe a logo contest would be better, after you choose the name.

www.V.systems
April 25, 2019, 05:41:59 PM
It's not easy to think which wallet name is better. Let me ask if you can reveal the name of the native coin you are talking about so that I can generate a list of wallet names or you can do it with your own with this tool https://namelix.com/ or this one Online Business name generator

Namelix is stupid. No offense but I have checked out their site and they literally are the dumbest of the sort. But they're the most polished so there's that.

The idea for the name of the coin would be derived from the wallet's name itself.

For example, Bread wallet's coins are called BRD... so I hope you get the drift.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3011
BTC price road to $80k
April 25, 2019, 05:04:51 PM
It's not easy to think which wallet name is better. Let me ask if you can reveal the name of the native coin you are talking about so that I can generate a list of wallet names or you can do it with your own with this tool https://namelix.com/ or this one Online Business name generator
www.V.systems
April 25, 2019, 03:27:18 PM
I was wondering if you guys could help me decide on a name for a new multiwallet?

Ideally, it should be a name that marries the idea of a native coin that exists for the wallet (as an utility token) and perhaps it should convey the idea of providing a one stop solution to a multilayered industry problem.

Let me know if the requirement is a bit vague.

Think of this as a contest, if select your name, I'll reward you with 1000 Freecoin and 1000 Surajcoin

Both these tokens that I'll give away hold no monetary value.

Try to stick to a synonym for "All in one" or something similar.

EntriesParticipant
LemonPurse
Unicoin
nc50lc
God Wallet
Bhinneka Wallet
Transcendence Wallet
joniboini
Coin purse
Token Purse
Polaris Wallet
Bitcoin_Arena