Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet that you trust? - page 10. (Read 26232 times)

Activity: 548
Merit: 12
March 19, 2019, 12:39:13 PM
I only use myetherwallet for a long time, because in my opinion this wallet has given me a sense of security with a private key. and I always keep it without telling others. I believe that there are still many trusted wallet out there, but I think myetherwallet alone is enough.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
March 19, 2019, 12:16:58 PM
I have few wallets that I trust after using them for the past four years, they are Blockchain.info, MyEtherWallet, Coinbase and MetaMask.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
March 19, 2019, 12:00:33 PM
Which wallet do you consider for ERC-20 tokens and how safe is it?

I still consider Myetherwallet as safe for ERC20 tokens. But recently Myetherwallet recommends to connect Metamask or Ledger nano wallet for safety. They warned not to use Private key or Keystore file that i used before but now i have connected metamask and use myetherwallet through metamask. I think it is safer than private key or key store file.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
March 19, 2019, 11:43:49 AM
I consider myetherwallet  is the best because it has so many security that could block some hackers but also nano ledger but you need to pay to get it but also it was a trusted wallet.
If you are looking for wallets for ERC20 token, myetherwallet is the best. Also, more recent changes have made it more useful.
I do not guess nano ledger will support all ERC tokens that are created every day.
it's not the best wallet and can you tell me why someone gets hacked and all of his amounts gets stolen by scammer? I will choose offline or hardware wallet rather than MEW. Nano ledge is a very bad wallet and trezor was even better than it
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 19, 2019, 11:39:44 AM

most popular erc wallet is myetherwallet. its easy to use and has a tight security. just don't fall for some phishing site and you are good.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
March 19, 2019, 11:24:31 AM
I`m still using my Trezor model one in combination with myetherwallet for all of my ERC-20 tokens... no problems for almost 2 years now. For holding tokens longtime, a hardware wallet is the best solution in my opinion.
dont try to save a little money on the wrong point Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
March 19, 2019, 11:13:23 AM
Metamask is the most friendly and portable and secure for the ethereum wallet. I do recommend it because i was using for around a year.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 19, 2019, 11:12:20 AM
I am fan lever nano s
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
March 19, 2019, 07:51:04 AM
I consider myetherwallet  is the best because it has so many security that could block some hackers but also nano ledger but you need to pay to get it but also it was a trusted wallet.
Myetherwallet is the good to store our ERC tokens. But if we concentrate top coin and tokens it was not supporting at all the coins so I suggest to buy hardware wallet. Most of the investors have one ledger nano or trezor so if you you have more money in your wallet you can buy hardware wallet is the right choice.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 19, 2019, 07:13:05 AM
If you are looking for wallets for ERC20 token, myetherwallet is the best. Also, more recent changes have made it more useful.
I do not guess nano ledger will support all ERC tokens that are created every day.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
March 19, 2019, 07:06:44 AM
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
March 19, 2019, 06:47:53 AM
I believe that MyEtherWallet is the best wallet for storing ERC-20 tokens and it is quite safe. For greater confidence in the security of your tokens, you can choose one of the Ledger or Trezor hardware wallets. But if you are a competent PC user, MyEtherWallet is the best among free solutions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
March 09, 2019, 11:15:17 PM
No wallet should be trusted except you're getting a hardware wallet which you must scrutinize to ensure no one else has had access to it before you by ensuring the seals on the pack ain't broken yet.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 09, 2019, 11:12:04 PM

Still MEW, but I see the new interface or the new user interface of the MEW is quite hard to understand, in that case, I just going back to the old style which still good that they've still provided it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
March 09, 2019, 09:48:27 PM
There are a few wallets I actually trust with keeping my tokens and these are myetherwallet, metamask and hardware wallet like the ledger nano s with these wallets, you can store your private keys at your own discretion and also they are cannot be hacked by hackers unless the private keys are compromised
Activity: 692
March 09, 2019, 09:26:03 PM
Nothing secured and safer for Cold wallets to store your Tokens or any ERC20 Tokens like Trezor, Ledger or Bitfi etc. but if you needing more often a Hot Wallet it would still best to use Myetherwallet and Mycrpto but be sure to always keep save your PK and sign in only on the trusted sites.
Activity: 602
March 09, 2019, 09:11:57 PM
i used myetherwallet in storing all my coins that i received from the airdrops and bounty campaigns that i have been joining. It is secured because you have your own private key and own seed phrase for you to able to open it , and more convinient to use in transferring coins from exchange markets and also you can also convert and mine crypto currencies on it.
Activity: 250
March 09, 2019, 09:02:05 PM
I think MEM is a good wallet to store ERC20 token, a lot of people are using it, if it is not trust, I think no one will use it but when you use it, you have to save your private carefully because if you lose it, you will never use your token in it
If for erc-20 may MEW is the most popular purses right now. but now many of the ico project also make their own wallets. but the most secure, I think most still nice MEW. but do not close the possibility there will be other wallet-wallet also has great potential.
Activity: 142
March 09, 2019, 08:55:09 PM
I think MEM is a good wallet to store ERC20 token, a lot of people are using it, if it is not trust, I think no one will use it but when you use it, you have to save your private carefully because if you lose it, you will never use your token in it
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
February 06, 2019, 03:53:18 PM
Well, the first wallet that comes to mind is mew , and then eidoo and ledger, I think you need to use the official wallets as the chance to hack them is equal to 0 , and only there is better to store tokens
Pages:
Jump to: