Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet that you trust? - page 7. (Read 26232 times)

Activity: 859
Merit: 251
April 10, 2019, 11:40:50 AM
Metamask and MyEtherWallet, all the way!  Grin Well, both proven that their developers won't install some backdoor program to steal your keys. As for personal security, everyone is responsible for their own security. Never ever share private keys online.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
April 10, 2019, 11:37:27 AM
The wallet that I trust is myetherwallet. because myetherwallet bus supports ERC-20 tokens. even many bounty hunters use myetherwallet wallets.

First getting to know MEW I'm not interested in using another wallet, MEW is easy, simple and the MEW experience has never been a problem so I didn't think about switching from MEW.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
April 10, 2019, 11:33:58 AM
Which wallet do you consider for ERC-20 tokens and how safe is it?

There is only  1 wallet I trusted for those are MEW(myetherwallet) this wallet for me are  proven and tested already.
I had been using it for a years and yet up to the present, I haven't experience to face any problem with it. Instead, it helped me a lot actually for every campaign project I joined before.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
April 10, 2019, 11:23:22 AM
The wallet that I trust is myetherwallet. because myetherwallet bus supports ERC-20 tokens. even many bounty hunters use myetherwallet wallets.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 10, 2019, 11:22:26 AM
I use myetherwallet in combination with hardware wallet ledger nano s, i never had a problem with, and always all work ok with these. But make sure you send ERC 20 tokens and ETH to same Ethereum address to have gas for fee when want to send ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
April 10, 2019, 11:16:51 AM
As from the very day have started cryptocurrency I never encountered any errors using myetherwallet imported in imtoken, they are both doing fine or though some people still made complains about these wallet. But I think they are careless with what they do with their wallets which causes the errors of being hacked or others.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
April 10, 2019, 11:09:43 AM
If MEW is not able to buy cold storage, MEW is still the best choice to store tokens, now MEW has updated on protection and safer ways.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
April 10, 2019, 11:03:55 AM
For now I use the MEW Wallet and imtoken. Maybe it's the wallet that I think is safe to use the ERC-20 token. Because, I always use Myetherwallet and imtoken from the beginning until now. Of course the two wallets are very easy to use, and for security it still seems safe.

I also like that, I have used MEW since 2016 and until now I have never found a problem, I saved the private key in Excel and activated Windows Defender and 2 antivirus so that everything is good and safe.

It's good to keep a private key with tight security if you don't want things to happen, MEW has not had the slightest problem.
There's a risk in using MEW even you keep your own private key if you remember last year there's hacking on MEW which very sad thing to know. When I heard that, I never used MEW to my ERC20 token I am now using Metamask wallet which very reliable wallet and very safe. So far I did not hear a bad issue on this.

Metamask does look safer, but I don't think it is practical like MEW, of course nothing is perfect, for me the most important thing is to divide ETH and tokens into more than 1 account.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
April 10, 2019, 10:57:09 AM
For now I use the MEW Wallet and imtoken. Maybe it's the wallet that I think is safe to use the ERC-20 token. Because, I always use Myetherwallet and imtoken from the beginning until now. Of course the two wallets are very easy to use, and for security it still seems safe.

I also like that, I have used MEW since 2016 and until now I have never found a problem, I saved the private key in Excel and activated Windows Defender and 2 antivirus so that everything is good and safe.

It's good to keep a private key with tight security if you don't want things to happen, MEW has not had the slightest problem.
There's a risk in using MEW even you keep your own private key if you remember last year there's hacking on MEW which very sad thing to know. When I heard that, I never used MEW to my ERC20 token I am now using Metamask wallet which very reliable wallet and very safe. So far I did not hear a bad issue on this.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 10, 2019, 10:51:54 AM

Activity: 262
Merit: 10
April 10, 2019, 10:12:53 AM

I use good old MEW wallet. For my needs, it is completely suitable. He has been tested by time and I completely trust him. That is why I continue to use it.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
April 10, 2019, 09:33:35 AM
There are many wallets but i would like to prefer MEW because there are two reason behind this, first of all it is easy to use, and second one it is very safe.
copper member
Activity: 112
April 10, 2019, 09:32:56 AM

For storing my ERC 20 token, what compatible address that I use is my ether wallet, though it is prone to phishing because of its domain address, it has allot of characteristics that can still make my balance secure. If you hold and have a huge volume of tokens, then you might want to access it offline, also to add an encryption key using private keys or a file that will serve as a passport to it that is called JSON file.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
April 10, 2019, 09:32:13 AM

This is NOT a recommended way of accessing a wallet. This information is sensitive, and these options should only be used in offline settings by experienced crypto users.

At first I only relied on MEW for transactions, but hearing how many hacking cases I used Metamask for tokens and ETH transactions.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
April 10, 2019, 09:32:04 AM
I am a mobile user preferably and the wallet that I have been using for some time now is mycelium for holding my BTC. I use metamask for erc20 holdings that and huge enough to be stolen easily by phishing sites and use myetherwallets in filling airdrops. These are good for me to go with fear in the crypto world.
for now I only use the wallet from the blockchain and myetherwallet applications. not as much and as carefully as you can in dividing your wallet to participate in a campaign or just to share the assets you have in just a few wallets.
Activity: 1
April 10, 2019, 09:31:56 AM
The imToken is good for BTC, ETH and EOS. Also, the imToken team has invested a hard wallet named 'imKey'. However, I'm not sure if imKey is safe. Maybe 70% precent can true.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
April 10, 2019, 09:28:21 AM
I am a mobile user preferably and the wallet that I have been using for some time now is mycelium for holding my BTC. I use metamask for erc20 holdings that and huge enough to be stolen easily by phishing sites and use myetherwallets in filling airdrops. These are good for me to go with fear in the crypto world.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
April 10, 2019, 09:10:08 AM

Activity: 154
April 10, 2019, 08:52:08 AM
I trust all the wallet that am using because I have never had issues with any of them. I used Imtoken to keep my Erc20 tokens, used Coinomi for some altcoins and I used blockchain wallet for btc. I also used some exchanges to keep some of my assets.
Activity: 518
April 10, 2019, 08:33:11 AM
Now probably the best wallet for tokens , this mew as it is well protected and quickly it can be accessed!
Pages:
Jump to: