Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet that you trust? - page 28. (Read 26279 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 106
November 29, 2018, 11:17:11 AM
Which wallet do you consider for ERC-20 tokens and how safe is it?
ER-20 wallet is one of the most secure wallet you token is safe as long you keep your private key in a safe place. I usually store my ER-20 token in myetherwallet which can help you to store you token. Aside from using myetherwallet there are also hardware wallet that support ER-20 and you can also use it to store your token.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 11:12:55 AM
I trust only to Ledger and trezor wallets .
Hard wallets with long history should be trusted.
I don't believe in such wallets as online,web wallets.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 29, 2018, 10:36:24 AM
I think that there is nothing absolutely safe, but myetherwallet in principle has established itself on the good side. Sometimes not everything depends not only on the wallet, but also on how it is used by the owner. So be careful.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
November 29, 2018, 10:23:21 AM
I like to use Metherwalllet for erc20 token holding. It is very comfortable and safest wallet in my opinion. Still I didn't face any problems in this wallet.
Activity: 490
November 29, 2018, 10:19:11 AM
I have been very conservative in my preferences for several years in a row I trust my savings only to hardware wallets, it is very difficult for me to make myself believe that any online wallets can be as safe as a hardware wallet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
November 29, 2018, 10:12:05 AM
I use Myetherwallet. There was never any problem with it,even after separating it from MyCrypto. The main thing to keep the site in bookmarks and never show your private key.
copper member
Activity: 232
November 29, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

I still trust in Myetherwallet where i store my all ERC20 tokens for months after months. I use keystore files to unlock the wallet. I don't share my key, and regularly delete my cookies to save me from hackers. I always check accurate link.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 29, 2018, 10:03:57 AM
MEW or myetherwallet is the best for erc20. since the first time I used it until now I have never found a problem in the wallet.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
November 29, 2018, 10:00:24 AM
I trust metamask. myetherwallet has disappointed many times and had people losing their funds. outside metamask, using a cold storage like trezor is still the best wallet for storing funds away from hackers
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
November 29, 2018, 09:48:11 AM
I am only using Myetherwallet as a default wallets in ERC20, but I have multiple address to avoid some scams in airdrops and also in bounties, we can't deny that this wallets is the most useful for the newbies in crypto.
Yes i used also myetherwallet fora longer time and so far all my tokens are still in it,.so i really trust and beleive myetherwallet im using now,.so i think whatever wallets we have as long as we keep our keys safe and make it  double or put it in a note so its a better idea also.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
November 29, 2018, 07:10:30 AM
If we are talking about ether wallet - I trust My Ether wallet. If we are talking about BTC wallet - I prefer to use Mycelium wallet on my android device.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 29, 2018, 07:09:21 AM

The traditional wallet i am using for the ERC-20.
Myetherwallet and metamask! i always use these wallets for my ERC-20 coming tokens.
Some people saying an issue that the wallet is not safe because of the Etherdelta issue before.
Remember that wallet can only be open or do a transfer with your password or private key.
as long as no one knows it you are safe.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
November 29, 2018, 07:05:29 AM
I trust only to myself , which is why I can advise you not to shift responsibility to someone and to control your money .
Activity: 854
November 29, 2018, 03:31:28 AM
I would recommend MyEtherWallet as based on my own experience in using it's features. One of the features of course is that you don't need to install an app or an extension to finally create your wallet as it is fully browser-based wallet.  Regarding security, you should have to bookmark the website and access only the bookmarked one to avoid getting phished.
Activity: 353
November 29, 2018, 03:23:14 AM
MyEtherWallet.
From the first to today, for the ERC-20 token wallet, I am still with MyEtherWallet. For me, MyEtherWallet is safe to use when storing ERC-20 tokens. And I also use imTOKEN.
Although ether wallet is very much popular but i think trezor, Ledger Nano S are more safe than ether wallet.Because i used to ether wallet but suddenly it was hacked and whats the reason i do not know.Now i am using trezor wallet.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 29, 2018, 03:09:11 AM
Myetherwallet ,it is the wallet that I have been using since I started earning erc20 tokens,
I also recommend hard ware wallets like trezor or ledger it is much more safer for me hard ware wallets are the safest wallet.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
November 29, 2018, 02:58:23 AM
MyEtherWallet.
From the first to today, for the ERC-20 token wallet, I am still with MyEtherWallet. For me, MyEtherWallet is safe to use when storing ERC-20 tokens. And I also use imTOKEN.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 29, 2018, 02:49:01 AM
I prefer MEW (my ether wallet),
because the wallet supports ERC-20, it is very easy and can be stored with other tokens using the ERC-20 platform,
and besides that MEW security is guaranteed, and there are rarely reports of burglary MEW accounts,
but that's just my recommendation, all the decisions are back to you,
because after all there are so many ERC-20 wallets besides MEW.
Activity: 657
November 29, 2018, 02:30:03 AM
I am sticking to myetherwallet because I consider it as being a safe source of holding my savings. I am using it for over a year now.
Metherwallet is hacked and when my new bounty coin received and just a minute automatically transfer in hacker wallet how it's possible.
He is really very experienced hacker. Don't holding in myetherwallet because easily you can hacked. Tezor is the best secure wallet.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 04:19:43 PM
I use MyEtherWallet. Very easy to use and most popular. I think it's safe and I have not heard that it was hijacked by reason of the fault of the developers.
Pages:
Jump to: