Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet that you trust? - page 24. (Read 26232 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 16, 2018, 11:34:40 AM
Which wallet do you consider for ERC-20 tokens and how safe is it?
For me since I started earning cryptos I only use MEW and I can say that it will guarantee that your coins are safe on them. And usually MEW is what people use mostly on campaigns here because it is trusted by many people.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
December 16, 2018, 11:29:52 AM
MEW is the safest ERC-20 wallet I ever use. All you need to do is to follow instruction and make sure you do not store your private key in online storage cloud or even your mail. Also make sure you bookmark the website in order to make sure you do not have to type any site aside that one you bookmarked. remember to make sure you check any link directly sent to your mail because sometime phishing sites are being sent into spam mail
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
December 16, 2018, 11:24:59 AM

I would always choose to use myetherwallet. I find it safer and more convenient. It has passed all the tests of time and I believe that my earnings are safer there. I have tried using different wallet and I find it risky so I would always choose myether. I have been using it for years and I didn't encounter any inconvenience.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
December 16, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

Since I joined cryptocurrency I am using myether wallet. It is safe and no problem at all for aa long as you know how to take care of your password .Imtoken I think is also good for erc20.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
December 16, 2018, 11:14:43 AM
If I believe in my ether wallet and mycrypto but for additional security I also use metamask, but in my opinion the safest is hardware wallet but it costs more to have it
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
December 16, 2018, 11:10:45 AM
I only trust hardware wallets as all other online wallets are vulnerable to attack by hackers but only hardware wallets are safe and free from any attack.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 11:09:30 AM
My wallet that i am using that it is trusted is the coins.ph. It stores money and it is safe to use. It is familiar or the one trusted here in our country. But of course when using your wallet you should have extra careful to use, because the scammers are fast to get our money or stole it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
December 16, 2018, 11:05:30 AM
Myetherwallet is very much safe but if the user is not too careful about checking URL's twice, he'll fall for the phishing and wrong MEW.
This is famous to the community about MEW's number one choice of phishers so be careful when you visit.
Activity: 304
Merit: 5
December 16, 2018, 10:59:04 AM
MyEtherWallet is safe enough i think, they are only user didn't carefully to check their wallet and don't know they login in untrusted website or scam website. This is why after we create wallet, we must save our file and private key and don't forget to keep bookmark website
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
December 16, 2018, 10:27:53 AM
Using a hardware wallet would be the smartest thing to do in my opinion, but if you can't get one, metamask is the best option out there.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 10:24:45 AM
I trust on Ethereum wallet Erc 20, according me this is the best wallet, I am using it for a very long time and I have store my private key safely and I get a need then I use it.
Activity: 378
December 16, 2018, 04:20:47 AM

I believe that the best option for storing tokens is still the exchange. No wallet can provide you with such security. Yes, there are disadvantages in the form of percentages. But the exchange will help you to return the funds in a critical case
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 13, 2018, 03:23:12 AM
From thre start that ,I have join the bitcoin forum , I join the bounty campaign , I have only one wallet that I trust myetherwallet ,  I know that there are many Erc 20 wallet but I did not chnge my myetherwallet, I have trusy in it as long as you follow the simple reminders the wallet provider have been given, this is for the safety of your wallet.
Activity: 546
December 13, 2018, 02:41:46 AM
Myetherwallet I trust this wallet. And I don’t use any wallets for ERC-20 tokens anymore.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 02:09:00 AM
If your asking for a web wallet that is safe then the recommended one is myetherwallet where you can access using different types of password where you can access your erc-20 tokens. The recommended way to
access your wallet is through hardware wallet like ledger,trezor,bitbox and secalot. These are the safest way to store your tokens.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
December 13, 2018, 02:07:32 AM
For myself, I found such an option to store ERC-20 tokens: I downloaded the desktop version of MEW and installed it on a computer without access to the Internet. On it, I generate transactions, then send them via etherscan on another PC that is connected to the Internet.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
December 13, 2018, 02:04:12 AM
MyEtherWallet for me was the first purse. Then I tried to install the official Ethereum wallets on the computer and was very disappointed. Then bought the Ledger and is very happy. The wallet can be used almost anywhere and has a very high security bar.
Activity: 253
December 13, 2018, 02:00:14 AM
Actually, as far as I know, the difference in the purses there. Except for the Commission, of course. Therefore, I think that you can invest absolutely anywhere and not worry about how your tokens will feel
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
December 11, 2018, 01:42:27 AM
I think it's Coinbase. I've been using it for over a year and I've never encountered any problems. Most of my friends often encounter hackers attacking my myleldwallet, but I do not. I think coinbase would be a great choice for everyone.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 11, 2018, 01:38:13 AM
I prefer Mew and imtoken,New is better for selfdrop,but I stored my coins in imtoken.There are many other wallet that are ok like trezor etc,all these are erc20 wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: