Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets and Coins - page 2. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 07:11:58 AM
Hey, guys. I'd personally like to see more multi-coin wallets built into one single application, and also I prefer it was open source. And I found one new ICO project - MiraLab, which allows to buy, store and send cryptocurrencies in convenient way.

Firstly, Mira allows to buy different types of cryptocurrency and send them off-chain (there is no record about it changing the owner and it is just simple as downloading and sending a regular file by e-mail)   Smiley
Secondly, the key element of the service is MiraBox, the encrypted container file, that can store Multiple cryptocurrencies (accept BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH) OFF-chain. You pack it in and then store it on a usb drive (offline) or send it to someone, there’s no record about it anywhere (completely anonymous and secure!)
Thirdly, Private keys are stored in Mirabox, which is encrypted with a password. This password is not stored on Mira’s servers.
Fourthly, all operations with MiraBoxes can be done on the site or in a mobile app.
Fifthly, Mira has an open source code that will be posted on GitHub.
And finally, no transaction fee for sending a MiraBox.

So, make a right choice   Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
November 07, 2017, 04:45:31 AM
We have a new project that provides Wallet for cryptocurrency, but we are not sure whether users will need multiple Wallets to manage their coins, that's why I am starting this poll, please help~ Smiley

Different wallet with different advantage is the reason why we need them all,security is also a major core advantage where you sure your coin can be safe always and not be attacked where its safe on.
Activity: 42
November 06, 2017, 12:48:31 PM
For all the users who are using multiple wallets to keep their cryptocurrencies check out the Wallet Tracker app at this thread (to keep track of all your wallets, doesn't matter where are they created):
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wallet-tracker-track-all-your-cryptocurrency-wallets-in-just-one-app-2346060
Activity: 30
November 06, 2017, 11:49:28 AM
What if you lose your ledger?  how do you recover that?
Activity: 28
November 06, 2017, 11:39:00 AM
Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Love Mama Bird x   Tongue
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 08:08:22 AM
may be better if the exchanger and have multi wallet whose transaction fee is cheap  Grin Grin
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 06:25:40 AM
Multiple wallet is the best things to do. Its allso secure your atlcoins (tokes) in saparete way. Once your 1 wallet get hack all of your token are getting lost. For safety i go to multiple wallet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 04:17:34 AM
Multiple wallets for different coins would be helpful. It should work just like mew that is very secure and safe. I'm tired of exchanges that are often offline when I need to transfer them. I hope you'll be able to release it before the year ends.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 05:33:28 PM
If there was a universal ticket, it would make life much easier for everyone! The problem is that the wallet is able to be safe enough. in my case to avoid the use of multiple wallets I use exchange wallets to save me time but it is not safe to have your altcoins in an exchange because you do not have access to a private key.
Activity: 98
November 03, 2017, 05:22:32 PM
Multiple wallets are going to be useful for altcoin holders. I know that exchanges are not 100% secure and there are still possibilities that my coins can still be hacked so I hope you will make the wallet that I really need.
Is it possible for one's wallet to be hacked, even without access to the person's private pin?
Activity: 56
November 03, 2017, 03:55:59 AM
 I'd also prefer it if it was open source.
Something like Coinomi, but also available for desktop and not only mobile platforms.  Wink
Activity: 504
November 03, 2017, 03:39:25 AM
Multiple wallets are going to be useful for altcoin holders. I know that exchanges are not 100% secure and there are still possibilities that my coins can still be hacked so I hope you will make the wallet that I really need.
Activity: 350
October 31, 2017, 05:01:42 AM
In my past experience, I used multi wallets, because there are alt coins that are not supported with one wallet alone, What i did, is keep uploading with several types of wallet to fulfill my wants, How i wish someday, there are wallet applications exist to cater variety of tokens, might be a universal wallet to do everything i want:)
Activity: 238
October 30, 2017, 10:09:01 PM
We have a new project that provides Wallet for cryptocurrency, but we are not sure whether users will need multiple Wallets to manage their coins, that's why I am starting this poll, please help~ Smiley

I'm a trader so I really need a wallet that supports multiple coins. It's better to keep my coins offline because I can't assure that exchanges can secure it 24/7 because there is still the possibility of a hacking incident. I hope it works fine just like electrum.
Activity: 98
October 28, 2017, 11:05:24 PM
Many thanks to you all! Wink Wink

Dear Member, May I ask, how many wallets does a member need to have on an average?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
October 28, 2017, 10:36:01 PM
There are many kinds of cryptocurrency wallet now in one coins one wallet, that project was nice if that will be happen it can be stored any altcoin in one wallet easy to monitor your all altcoin that save. Impossible to hack because you have a secret key to unlock your wallet. I think now myetherwallet is something like but not totally thesame.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 28, 2017, 07:35:20 PM
A wallet that can hold many or multiple crypto currency coins is much better for everyone who store their coin funds. Myetherwallet accepts erc20 token and can store most of available coins in the market. It was easy to use and more secured compare to other coin wallet.
well, you are right, i agree with you. myetherwallet is the best place to store your coins. by receiving erc20 tokens, so no need to bother looking for wallets that provide such facilities.
Yes, Myether wallet might be a good wallet but it definitely not a multi wallet as Wicked17 said because Myethwallet work with only ETH while wallet like Ledger, KeepKey, UberPay, Exodus, Coinomi, Trezor and CoinSpot are multi wallet.
Activity: 6
October 28, 2017, 01:20:27 PM
I think only one wallet is suitable.because if there are several wallets then it is difficult to manage it.sometimes it happen that one forget the password and his earn coin will waste.because if you forget your password or username then then the admin may ask several question about your account if you didn't answer their question then your earn coin may waste.so one id is best.
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
October 28, 2017, 12:38:15 PM
A wallet that can hold many or multiple crypto currency coins is much better for everyone who store their coin funds. Myetherwallet accepts erc20 token and can store most of available coins in the market. It was easy to use and more secured compare to other coin wallet.
well, you are right, i agree with you. myetherwallet is the best place to store your coins. by receiving erc20 tokens, so no need to bother looking for wallets that provide such facilities.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
October 28, 2017, 11:28:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: