Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets and Coins - page 5. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 07:47:49 AM
A wonderful store asic-minerworld. , which provides very high quality services and products for good prices.I recommend everyone Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
September 29, 2017, 04:02:40 AM
We have a new project that provides Wallet for cryptocurrency, but we are not sure whether users will need multiple Wallets to manage their coins, that's why I am starting this poll, please help~ Smiley

I prefer multi wallet for my acoounts, different wallet for different project...

as it is easier to track the revenue and each project effectiveness...

Just make sure the wallet has user friuendly interface and easy for withdrawal ~
Multiple wallet account was a good idea, because if you have multiple wallet you can be sure that your bitcoin amount was fully secure. Even there were fortuitous event happen you are sure that your savings are safe, especially those who wants to hacked your account. Otherwise if you keep your bitcoin in your account you have less doubt regarding draining of amount in your account.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Trusted Token & Confidence System.
September 28, 2017, 02:40:41 PM
We have a new project that provides Wallet for cryptocurrency, but we are not sure whether users will need multiple Wallets to manage their coins, that's why I am starting this poll, please help~ Smiley

Multiple multisig wallets are key. Don't store all coins in one wallet. Diversify.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
September 28, 2017, 10:13:03 AM

I prefer multi wallet for my acoounts, different wallet for different project...

as it is easier to track the revenue and each project effectiveness...

Just make sure the wallet has user friuendly interface and easy for withdrawal ~
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 08:22:06 AM
yep, I like to work with multi-coin wallet like all-in-one app. If it cross-platform and provide good security - will be awesome
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 04:59:48 PM
I'd like to work with multi-coin wallet made as one application.
I would be happy if it was available for desktop and not only mobile platforms and if it could support for as many coins as possible and there were no restrictions depends on what kind of coin you have.. And also security is very important
Activity: 31
September 24, 2017, 02:01:40 PM
A wallet regrouping multiple coins sounds like a great idea, it must be very secure of course with one master password for the program and a password for every wallet inside i think !
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
September 23, 2017, 05:34:53 AM

It's either you will add some altcoins around or you will stick on bitcoins and all things matter for your choice since you are the service provider but bare in your mind that there are so many bitcoins wallet existing today and the thing to compete with them is to create some unique things feature and the most important of all transparency so people could trust you and used your wallet as there healthy alternative.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 03:54:14 AM
Multiply wallet is very good idea , of course if it safe very strong.
Activity: 177
September 22, 2017, 09:17:18 PM
Anything I can help..where is the poll
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
September 22, 2017, 12:19:42 PM
Buddy, it will be nice and convenient to hold all the coins in one single wallet. Its very difficult to download 100s of wallets for different cryptocurrency. Also remembering the username and password is not that easy. In fact I was searching for a wallet that holds different currencies and came across exodus. But they have only few currencies and heard that their transaction fees is high when compared with other wallets. So dropped the idea of using that.

Dude, you may want to cross check your Avatar and wear the proper signature logo for Narbonne if you are on the campaign. For a wallet that holds multiple cryptos, try Freewallet on Google playstore if you use an Android phone.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 21, 2017, 07:47:04 AM
Buddy, it will be nice and convenient to hold all the coins in one single wallet. Its very difficult to download 100s of wallets for different cryptocurrency. Also remembering the username and password is not that easy. In fact I was searching for a wallet that holds different currencies and came across exodus. But they have only few currencies and heard that their transaction fees is high when compared with other wallets. So dropped the idea of using that.
Activity: 14
September 21, 2017, 05:51:11 AM
you can make a new wallet dude haha
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
September 21, 2017, 05:29:27 AM
I use different wallets for the same coin as ever since my blockchain wallet got hacked, it's not secure to hold coins in just 1 wallet. I use xapo, coinbase, myetherwallet as well as third-part exchange wallets to hold my altcoins and bitcoins. I'll be buying ledger nano too but still won't be using it as my primary wallet.
Your right holding large value of bitcoin in single wallet are not advisable, due to high numbers of hacker to the whole world. It's better to have an account into multiple wallet than to stolen all your savings without your knowing or withdraw it immediately or the half of your bitcoin to lessen the risks. I think it's a good idea if you can put the 50% or up of your savings into your bank account, to assure that your amount is safe.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
September 21, 2017, 05:26:33 AM
I think it would be positive to see more Multi-wallets available to users. I
would assume your wallet would be a desktop or offline application?

I am using the Exodus wallet which supports a growing number of currency
mostly ERC20 tokens though.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
September 21, 2017, 05:25:44 AM
I have been looking for a wallet supporting all coins, currently I am using blockchain wallet, coinbase and xapo for btc and myetherwallet and waves wallet for both erc20 tokens and waves platform tokens respectively but I wish I had just one secure wallet for all of these coins. Hope op comes up with something like that.
Activity: 6
September 20, 2017, 02:00:04 PM
if the wallet's work well... it's welcomed.  Cheesy
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
September 20, 2017, 01:25:39 PM

I do ask this kind of thing sometimes specially when I got frustrated on opening up a certain wallet depending on which coin because most of them do have their own respective wallet and its understandable since they do have different platforms.Actually I do really like the idea on having a wallet who does have it all so that the hassle would be lessen on storing coins on different wallets but the main thing should be concerned on here is the security.
staff
Activity: 3010
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
September 20, 2017, 06:14:54 AM
I would definitely prefer a wallet that could support bitcoin and multiple altcoins, jaxx.io is a good wallet that I kept some of my crypto-currencies on it, it would surely be better to create a wallet which the owner of the wallet have access to their own private keys.
Activity: 75
September 20, 2017, 03:00:37 AM

Sent a pm to you
Pages:
Jump to: