Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 11. (Read 3358 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 06:25:14 AM
For ERC20 tokens definitely MyEtherWallet without a doubt. Just be sure to store private keys and files outside of your main computer.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
December 23, 2017, 06:14:35 AM
Get a hardware wallet like trezor or ledger, plus myetherwallet, you can have all the ERC20 tokens plus some big alt coins supported. Then the rest just open an account in supported exchange like bittrex or binance, hold them there.
holding coins in an exchange is really not a good idea. Did you remember MTgox? Btc-e or any other exchange sites which robbed people?
Print a paper wallet and never save the private key in your computer then send all coins to there until you sell.
Activity: 210
December 23, 2017, 06:13:40 AM
I do not prefer online wallets because using these wallets will give you more risk of losing your holdings,thats why i use ledger nano s for all my tokens and coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
December 23, 2017, 06:12:00 AM
Which wallets are the best for keeping a wide variety of altcoins?

Myetherwallet is the best way to keep your ERC20 tokens just make sure that the site that you are log in is 100% sure that myetherwallet website. You have to keep you private key secret make sure that no one knows about this because if some one discover your private key they can easily open your wallet.
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
December 23, 2017, 06:02:07 AM
Hardware wallet is the best wallet to can have for known altcoins. Trezor and Ledger is the leading hardware wallet that is availble in the market. If you are short in funds buying this hardware wallet, you may try Jaxx or coinomi.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
December 23, 2017, 05:44:10 AM
Use myethereumwallet which supports ERC20  tokens and let you keep your private keys.
I use blockchain for my bitcoin wallet. I don’t have any other cryptocurrency, I have only bitcoin and I think that blockchain is good for holding bitcoins. I like blockchain because the security system is very strong and robbing and hacking is not so easy.

If your wallet has been hacked no wallet provider will get it back but we will have to choose the most secure wallet because I is all about the money.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 06:50:10 PM

In my assessment my etherewallet is best altcoin storage place to keep your coins, then next is coinomi, and imtoken but of course still you need to be cautious in everything you do pal. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 05:54:25 PM
I use myetherwallet for all my ERC20 tokens. For me it is convenient and simplifies life.
Activity: 518
December 21, 2017, 05:54:23 AM
I don't used one wallet for all coin! Best way to hold your coin is hold coin in core wallet!
Carefull before use three party wallet for your coin!
Activity: 267
December 21, 2017, 05:42:45 AM
if they use ERC20 I prefer to use imtoken, metamask or myetherwallet because it is very easy to use and many advantages in each - each wallet imtoken example we can always update the incoming coin in imtoken wallet because imtoken already installed in our mobile phone. so no need again to enter in the account of imtoken because it is automatic login.beda case with metamask and myetherwallet if we want to see the balance in myetherwallet and metamask we must always login first to know our balance in the wallet.
but if they do not use erc20 I prefer to wear a wallet Coinomi or Jaxx.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 12:39:35 AM
The sentiments I've read here for most of the forumers is that MEW or Myetherwallet is the unanimous choice, for it is compatible to most of the altcoins especially ERC20 based tokens. I am new to this so I will try this out.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
December 20, 2017, 12:28:35 AM
There are actually lots of wallets where you can store your alternate coins safely. For ERC-20 compliant alternate coins, i can recommend you to try use myetherwallet where you can add custom token of your choice as long as it is an ERC-20 compliant token. You can also try Hard Wallet to store your goodies like the Nano Ledger S hard wallet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
December 20, 2017, 12:24:13 AM
for now, many altcoins are using smart contracts with ETH so I suggest you use ETH wallet that you can make or get on Myetherwallet.com
Activity: 233
December 20, 2017, 12:16:14 AM
I use Myetherwallet for my altcoins and hardware trezor for BTC. And you should always be very careful with you passwords and stuff.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
December 19, 2017, 11:07:32 PM
How about MyEtherWallet? It has good exchange/transactions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
December 19, 2017, 10:31:32 PM

As what they say wallet for altcoins or for ERC20 coins base the best is myetherwallet or (MEW), this wallet the private key is in you're hand download to your using gadget. Easy to use wallet wallet, i also have a depot wallet for those tokens and new coins but i'm not sure with it.
For holding altcoin in long term i suggested you a desktop wallet and ledger nano wallet it used for offline you may download at you're computer.
ALL this wallet will lead hack if you've shared your private key to anyone that close to you, you have the responsibility to keep safe your private key don't lose it.
Activity: 656
December 19, 2017, 10:15:26 PM
Most new altcoins today are based on etherium blockchain which can also be stored in same wallet with etherium so I can say MEW is one of the best altcoin online wallet you can used or Coinomi for not erc20 tokens.
Activity: 490
December 19, 2017, 10:08:48 PM
If you are holding erc20 tokens or ethereum based coin then my ether wallet is the best wallet. Waves lite is the best wallet to hold waves plateform waves based coin and blockchain is the best to hold coin.
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
December 19, 2017, 09:29:12 PM
My ethereum wallet for all fast transaction with exchanges, and i would reccomend Exodus, realy beautifull wallet with privacy key holding with you, for holding bigger ammount of altcoins
Activity: 742
December 19, 2017, 07:46:04 PM
i'm very recommended Coinomi Wallet on android
i see people era now more using handphone or android phone
and design interface of their wallet is great , i'm very enjoy use that wallet
Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: