Pages:
Author

Topic: [Wallets Stolen By Hackers][We're Sorry][Contact Anon136 For Escrow] - page 26. (Read 77041 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Coffee is for closers
I'd like to participate in the beta.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If you are planning for a bonus kinda stage3, the coins should be taken from stage 1 not from stage 2. In stage 1, 4.5 billion coins are distributed to 9 btcs but in stage 2,, 3 billion coins are divided among 60+ btcs.

We're not doing a bonus stage
I'm in for the beta, and have to echo what others have said about a "bonus round." I don't think it should happen. We all contributed based on the IPO schedule listed on OP. We got our investment to you in time. The late-comers should not be rewarded with IPO entry.

Sounds like this is the route you're taking though, so good on you. Thanks din.

No problem Smiley
kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
I'm in for the beta, and have to echo what others have said about a "bonus round." I don't think it should happen. We all contributed based on the IPO schedule listed on OP. We got our investment to you in time. The late-comers should not be rewarded with IPO entry.

Sounds like this is the route you're taking though, so good on you. Thanks din.
Activity: 18
If you are planning for a bonus kinda stage3, the coins should be taken from stage 1 not from stage 2. In stage 1, 4.5 billion coins are distributed to 9 btcs but in stage 2,, 3 billion coins are divided among 60+ btcs.
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
I'm in for beta testing  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
I'm down for beta...

-tb-
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I know it's controversial, but what do you guys think of a very short bonus phase?

Would be nice to have an IPO stage within the beta! Smiley

Let me know.

Let's see here and review what you said - beyond my previous post

- I know it's controversial, but what do you guys think of a very short bonus phase?

HELL NO ! ! ! NO FUCKING WAY ! ! !

- I see a lot of new people jumping on to the train right before it leaves the station.

TO FUCKING BAD ! ! FUCK THOSE PEOPLE ! ! !

- Would be nice to have an IPO stage within the beta! Smiley

The ONLY person it WOULD BE NICE FOR - IS YOU!!!! AND YOUR MATES ! ! !

- LETTING YOU KNOW ! ! ! !

FUCK THIS  ! ! ! !

+280

I want to partake in the beta
When StackCoin did a bonus stage .. it ended up that stage 3 investors got a way better deal than stage 2 investors (even though the whole thing ended up being a scam).

If that turns out to be the case, I'm going to have to withdraw my investment.. as that's just not fair.

If you can ensure that stage 2 investors gets more for our money.. then I'm okay with a bonus stage.. personally.  But you should make sure that stage 2 investors pound for pound aren't getting totally screwed.  As is, stage2 already pretty diluted as is: more investors, less to go around.

I'd be interested in your break down of what does 1 BTC give each stage 1,2,3 given the # of people investing in each.  It should be fair.  I think as is stage 2 is already pretty bad...

People had their chance to invest in stage 1. It's over.

We'll be providing a fully updated investor list with all those break downs on the 18th.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
When StackCoin did a bonus stage .. it ended up that stage 3 investors got a way better deal than stage 2 investors (even though the whole thing ended up being a scam).

If that turns out to be the case, I'm going to have to withdraw my investment.. as that's just not fair.

If you can ensure that stage 2 investors gets more for our money.. then I'm okay with a bonus stage.. personally.  But you should make sure that stage 2 investors pound for pound aren't getting totally screwed.  As is, stage2 already pretty diluted as is: more investors, less to go around.

I'd be interested in your break down of what does 1 BTC give each stage 1,2,3 given the # of people investing in each.  It should be fair.  I think as is stage 2 is already pretty bad...

It is a good way if we can exchange on wallet lol

This would be an interesting feature. Could we not extend the builtin marketplace function of the wallet to offer edgecoins for btc?

Great ideas for future features.
I know it's controversial, but what do you guys think of a very short bonus phase?

Would be nice to have an IPO stage within the beta! Smiley

Let me know.

Let's see here and review what you said - beyond my previous post

- I know it's controversial, but what do you guys think of a very short bonus phase?

HELL NO ! ! ! NO FUCKING WAY ! ! !

- I see a lot of new people jumping on to the train right before it leaves the station.

TO FUCKING BAD ! ! FUCK THOSE PEOPLE ! ! !

- Would be nice to have an IPO stage within the beta! Smiley

The ONLY person it WOULD BE NICE FOR - IS YOU!!!! AND YOUR MATES ! ! !

- LETTING YOU KNOW ! ! ! !

FUCK THIS  ! ! ! !

I was asking for feedback, calm down.

If a new IPO stage were to be created the stage 1 and stage 2 coins would not be devalued.

Actually it would be.

SHOW ME A CRYPTSY TICKER or even AN OFFICIAL CRYPTSY EMAIL PROVING that we can trade on launch.

NO COIN HAS IPO/LAUNCH DATE LISTINGS ON CRYPTSY !!!!! NOBODY ! ! !

But you advertised that we could

SHOW US!!!!

PROVE IT !!

PROVE THAT YOU HAVE NOT MISREPRESENTED YOUR COIN !

I AM SO STARTING TO THINK THAT MY FIRST IPO IS A FUCKED IPO !!!

PROVE ME WRONG!!!!

I've made it very clear that we won't be listed on cryptsy on launch, the functionality will be there however. I've answered this question already.

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
I have reply to you,but you have not sent coin to me
Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast

This would be an interesting feature. Could we not extend the builtin marketplace function of the wallet to offer edgecoins for btc?
when does mining starts and do i need to do something or just pre-register on one of pools?

Read the OP post.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 448
when does mining starts and do i need to do something or just pre-register on one of pools?
Good points everyone!

Looks like that idea is a no go.

Gonna check out for the day, see you at the beta tomorrow! (1 PM EST)
Activity: 406
Hello! Send me a message.
The IPO is over. Those who did not take risk can just buy it at the market price.

I would like to try beta as well...
Pages:
Jump to: