Pages:
Author

Topic: [Wallets Stolen By Hackers][We're Sorry][Contact Anon136 For Escrow] - page 8. (Read 77059 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Project stopped. Then please refund my btc

My bitcoin :1KoCUAYbiTRK5kHxoyYCkwQnxhzSGwJuKn

0.3btc
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
All of you who lost your money completely deserve it and I feel absolutely no pity for you yaks with under developed frontal lobes. Right from the very beginning me and a few other consistently pushed the "dev"to answer some good questions about the promised features, wallets, and a host of other details like the suspicious lack of people calling it scam. To avoid these points getting lost in scroller friendly short sightedness, they were always replied quoted with bold large text... multiple times throughout the page so it doesnt get lost. But the IPO just grew and grew regardless of all the evasions the "dev" was pullling off. Just looking at the trained monkeys jumping to defend their "mother", Its was pretty evident it was an organized and planned scam. A lot of sensible people  tried telling that to you "shut up and take my money" fucks!!

So let me iteriate, and lets call a spade for what it is. The money you "lost". You did not lose it. It was not stolen from you. You did not even get tricked by a liar. You are definitely not a victim. You gave it away... voluntarily... without thinking or questioning. The people who received your money weren't theives. They earned it fair and square, as compensation for their skilled planning, teamwork, infrastructure,  and execution.

Someone pulls an Oceans' eleven and you have to be really really biased to be on the idiot's side. I had goosebumbs of joy when I read the OP. It was just short of having its own background score  Cheesy I sincerely hope for more of these scams to happen, till evolution kicks in. What we need is more scams, not less of them!

You are right, but you are so cruel to victims, they took risk and lost. Can community cover their loss? I think no. It's sad, but scammers give a good lessons to people. 
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
FUCK.Behavior is not correct, your offspring
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Dayyam. The dawg stole my exit card!!

Shameless Marketing Plug: Scam Coin is here | New AdamSmith Algo

Activity: 459
It seems like there are plenty of people lost their investments without using an escrow service. Some send btc thru PM and others used email. People never learn from previous IPO scams.
Activity: 39
Son of a bitch stole 1 day of mining from me  Angry
hope he burns in hell
Activity: 378
....but i chose to ignore them for what ever reason blind belief, greed, etc.

Make devs have to earn your mining time.

Activity: 252
I am looking for a dev!
sorry  to hear this bad news
Activity: 68
Project stopped. Then please refund my btc
https://blockchain.info/tx/11cb77e9b4ed73f5a641770697b0ebe5b01debe1b3612e20c6d388e7e7b3f20c

My bitcoin :192BgpwVM8AaLRyWZ5w7ijzbGJE64gHzJF

0.17btc 
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I don't get it.... even if IPO lost, there should still be a launch technically....
Because there's no code, DEX, marketplace. It was all photoshop!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Our code has been dismantled, our hope has been crushed, and your coins are gone. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Classic I never knew that code is a brick!
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
hehe
DIN,I hope you go to be killed by a car Sad
草泥马,问候你全家,麻痹的

被骗的朋友,伸出你们的双手!
AV8D,赖慈狗
跟我一起唱:
~我艹~我艹~
~我艹艹艹艹 艹尼玛~
~我艹~我艹~
~我艹艹艹艹 DIN死全家~
跟着我的节奏,康忙八弟赖慈狗
Activity: 84
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
I don't get it.... even if IPO lost, there should still be a launch technically....
Activity: 378
I didn't check, but did you warn people in this thread?

No big red letters, but he certainly didn't give it the scam_exposer seal of approval...

Take your SCAM COIN and get lost.
Activity: 28
I can't believe I fell for it.  The first and last IPO for me.  Why I didn't do the escrow, your guess is as good as mine.  I should have known... Sick at my stomach...  I lost BTC but I guess it could have been more...
Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast
my initiation into the crypto world is now complete Smiley

lesson learnt! there were a few snippets of info that i should have recognised along the way but i chose to ignore them for what ever reason blind belief, greed, etc. they are so obvious now looking back on things. hopefully, i won't fall for it again but i am sadden that have to really start questioning everything.

c'est la vie
Activity: 173
Activity: 44
MY IPO BTC sent to this address:
1LBaUZubib44g1j7Jc5PSg43jcnzV73SiH
Bitcoin amount:0.3179
Activity: 139
i remembered DEV of edgecoin have another coin , but maybe he cancle all post of others ,so i can not find it .

so anybody else let's search for this .

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstack-stackcoin-get-in-now-fast-decrease-launch-22022014-457575    for reference.. need to be confirmed...
Activity: 266
pardon me but what particular coin if the original poster referring to here?

thanks

Edge coin

thank you - it's too bad people have nothing better to do than steal - guess they're too lazy to go out and find a real job and be productive - it's a shame they were raised in a manner where they can live with themselves after stealing from others.
Pages:
Jump to: