Pages:
Author

Topic: Walmart is suggested to issue their cryptocurrency to get more customers - page 2. (Read 286 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 2
That is not the main point of the story my friend. WAM can be replaced by any different cryptocurrency in this story. However, I think WAM or BTC are both ok for the marketing of cryptocurrencies in general to the society by giftdrops.

Anyway, if you can issue your own cryptocurrency, you can do very many things with it. First, you have your pre-mined coins and what you have to do is just promote the coin to higher price by making it popular and useful. Second, you can customize the coin functions for your usage.

Airdrops promote only ICOs to crypto-citizens.
(Paper wallet) Giftdrops physically promote the whole cryptocurrencies to everyone !

This is what I am trying to describe with my limited language.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
I don't get it. Why should Walmart issue their own cryptocurrency instead of adopting bitcoin? What's the advantage of Walmart creating their own "WAM" coin and how will it help them get more customers like you're saying? I'm pretty sure they're doing fine with just accepting fiat currency. Creating their own coin/token is simply just pointless.
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
Not only Walmart but also any company who want to incentivize people accept their new cryptocurrency. This scenario can bring so much benefit to them. Let's suppose WAM coin is the cryptocurrency issued by Walmart.

-----------

News on 2019-Jan, the 11th

On the 10th birthday of Satoshi Nakamoto's whitepaper about Bitcoin, a subpaper about cryptocurrencies written by Idea Nakamoto was sent to the CEO of Walmart.

The subpaper can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/paperization-of-cryptocurrencies-as-giftdrop-a-short-cut-to-the-daily-life-5064831

Finally, Walmart decided to issue their own blockchained-based WAM coin and run a giftdrop campaign for customers as bonus for their expense at Walmart.

For every bill of shopping at Walmart, a customer can recieve an amount of WAM equal to 1% of the total expense. The receipt is printed together with a WAM giftdrop paper wallet's private key(covered by void-label). The bonus WAM coins are sent to the giftdrop paper wallet through its public address.

Figure of Illustration: a DeepOnion paper wallet with Public Address to receive and Private Key to restore the whole control. DeepOnion is a POS ultimately private coin running on Tor network (darknet) with its unique multi-functions.

Figure of Illustration: the customers scratch out the void label to get the Private Key of the giftdrop paper wallet.

With this giftdrop campaign of Walmart, people without knowing anything about cryptocurrencies but can all possess WAM coins in their hands. As the result of this fact, ten thousands of people rushed to Wallmart to join the shopping WAM day.

---------------

News on 2019-Feb, the 11th

After only one month since the first giftdrop campaign of WAM coin issued by Walmart, Coin Marketcap's data shows that the daily volume of WAM coin increased 26 folds. This coin attracts millions of people around the world either to invest to WAM coin or to simply increase their expense at Walmart to get bonus WAM coin as giftdrop.

In the next plan of Walmart, WAM coin can be used as a direct payment medium at Walmart. There is still no clear answer for the question about the law issues on this plan. However, in a very short time, WAM coin became a phenomenon of making all kinds of people to learn about cryptocurrencies. The mooning of WAM coin is considered as the skyrocket ignition of a bullish market in 2019. WAM coin is now ranked the 11th position just after IOTA.

People talk about cryptocurrencies everywhere. Google Trend Data shows that the interest about cryptocurrencies increases incredibly in the last 3 weeks. And WAM is on the way to be the flagship of Q1 2019.

--------------------

Thanks for your reading my dreaming writing of an imagined story. Anyway, this is a dream of practical and simple solution that I wish to contribute to the development of cryptocurrencies. Paperization of cryptocurrencies is surely a certain trend. Because cryptocurrencies will not just only exist online but also neccessarily offline. And the paper wallets are the vital answer.

2018-Nov, 13th
Idea Nakamoto
Pages:
Jump to: