Pages:
Author

Topic: Want a miner to heat my house.. - page 2. (Read 950 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
to the moon
November 23, 2017, 05:05:10 AM
it depends on how many rigs you have and what kind of coins you are mining and how you underclock and overclock them.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
November 22, 2017, 07:35:52 PM
ANY mining setup will generate heat - for most of us the issue is "heat removal" not "enough heat".

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
November 22, 2017, 06:23:45 PM
I need to heat a room far away from my pellet stove so electric it is..
Might as well run miners in there no? Just get a bit of crypto out of the wall along with the same heat a space heater would provide..

Low noise would be nice but a lot of noise isnt out of the question..

I would like to get the most hash bang for the buck but its not extremely important..
Profitability for me would basically be just ROI the cost of the machine completely disregarding the electricity cost..

Or think of it I have free electricity, what miner(s) would you buy to mine on free electricity? When the ROI only concerned the equipment price..

I know any miner on free electricity is better than no miner but I have to pay for this miner (unless someone wants to give me one for free) so I'd like to make a decent choice as to what miner would be best for my situation..

Thanks a lot guys.. I'd be interested in offers as well probably..

I would like to pay paypal or whatever because no you aren't getting me to send any of my crypto..
Unless you want to trade for some rare pepe cards? I could do that..
Pages:
Jump to: