Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to Be a Millionaire? Two Main Rules of Bitcoin Investing - page 2. (Read 3357 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think this is a bad way of thinking about bitcoin and advertising it. "get rich quick with bitcoin!"

whenever I tell anybody about bitcoin, be it a friend or family or someone on the internet, I have always tried to stick to the benefits of it being used as a currency not an investment. and we need more users who adopt bitcoin as a currency in my opinion, rather than more speculators to play around with the price and make more $$$ in return when they dump and exit.

I totally agree with you.Because if we all want such an easy money then one thing is expected and this is the failure of bitcoin system...

At this rate, you can't blame people if they see bitcoin as a good form of investment because it is a good investment. It would be more attravtive to other people to tell them of success stories of people who trusted btc before. It can make someone rich.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Anyway. It won't cause a lot trouble in the long-term but that's what is the freedom of bitcoin's about. From the individual perspective. Any person is free to do whatever they feel to achieve wealth or any form handle their business. Bitcoin is fully potential to support an individual to achieve that.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think this is a bad way of thinking about bitcoin and advertising it. "get rich quick with bitcoin!"

whenever I tell anybody about bitcoin, be it a friend or family or someone on the internet, I have always tried to stick to the benefits of it being used as a currency not an investment. and we need more users who adopt bitcoin as a currency in my opinion, rather than more speculators to play around with the price and make more $$$ in return when they dump and exit.

I totally agree with you.Because if we all want such an easy money then one thing is expected and this is the failure of bitcoin system...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Wow what a load of crap! 2 main rules of Bitcoin investing - given examples of an early adopter, the guy who bought the 10k coins pizza and a couple of bullshit long-shot speculators giving 'estimations'. Wow  Grin

I want to shake the hand of the person who wrote this.

Hahaha Cheesy maybe the person behind that question is making His/Her own rules of how to become a milllionaire, though it sounds hyping others here. But this is just my opinion only, to become a millionaire it needs a lot of time and effort which means it takes process no shortcut instead need to exert effort, if you want it to be like that. But like what others said here to buy a huge of bitcoin or any altcoin that legit then hold it in a long terms.
Activity: 946
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Almost all users of bitcoin see it as an investment. This situation is not going to last forever and without that bitcoin became a currency and could create a real economy I do not see prospects. The best way to do this might be trade, but there are no prospects for the development of this application of bitcoin.
We can earn a lot in trading if we have the skills,same with investing if we know how to choose a potential successful ICO, the main two things to consider for me is the goal of the project for if still applicable for long term or in future next is the team does they cooperate and does have escrows.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
Almost all users of bitcoin see it as an investment. This situation is not going to last forever and without that bitcoin became a currency and could create a real economy I do not see prospects. The best way to do this might be trade, but there are no prospects for the development of this application of bitcoin.
Activity: 443
Merit: 110
,Unlike kristoffer, most of us here are already late adopters. If only i knew it earlier why wouldn't I invest for it right? But we can't keep living in the old times and still dwelling up on those old days. Right now it might not that as low as kristoffer's first investment but still we can buy some for our investment, if only we have the money and courage to engage risky investments.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I like the idea, just not the way you advertised it. The way your thread was made seems like a get rich quick scheme especially with the click bait title of "Want to be a Millionaire" It just kinda goes along what Bitcoin is actually meant to be, not a get rich scheme but more of an investment that can be spent or a currency made for the future and provides new technology to us. Good read anyway.

To anyone who is looking for a simple way to make a profit all you need to do is HOLD. Seems like the price of bitcoin will eventually rise and we can ride that way to our millions.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
If you become a Millionaire what you are calling before becoming a Millionaire, what are the rules that should be done for the candidates.
What with your bitcoin investment into Millionaire, what if bitcoin price down all that can not be predicted right?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
We should focus more on the utility part rather than speculation part because I think bitcoin's core principle is to help everyone to transact across the borders without third party interference and that should be highlighted when we are explaining Bitcoin to someone. I am not saying that speculation is bad (even I do it) but it should be a part of it and not the main point in my honest opinion.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
How I wish i could be able to make a time travel and buy as many Bitcoin as I can back in the year 2009. I could have been a millionaire today. Anyway, since that can already be impossible all we can do is participate in the coming growth of Bitcoin by buying some in today's rate. We can also do cryptocurrency trading if we are willing to take some risk.

I am the kind of person who does not like to remember the past, if I am late then today is best to invest personal capital into bitcoin, if many bitcoin users are successful since 2012, then it becomes a solid foundation for my success in 2018, It is never too late and the important thing is to choose the right investment, and never give up.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
How I wish i could be able to make a time travel and buy as many Bitcoin as I can back in the year 2009. I could have been a millionaire today. Anyway, since that can already be impossible all we can do is participate in the coming growth of Bitcoin by buying some in today's rate. We can also do cryptocurrency trading if we are willing to take some risk.
Activity: 952
Definitely,bitcoin is not a quick to get rich scheme.It has crossed its initial eight years to reach this stage.Its price increases and decreases with increase and decrease in demand for bitcoins and so it should not be expected that bitcoin price would continuously increase and that too in lightning speed.
staff
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The Naija & BSFL Sherrif 📛
i think this man just want to buy a pizza buy but suddenly bitcoin increase and he think it will increase  again and again if we all new bitcoin increase. and this man can buy a million pizza now . he its a very very lucky man . . . and we all know if you buy bitcoin that much maybe you will ending on the streets  or leaving at the five star hotel. its much good if we are all playing safe. . .
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Well ok...

To sum it up:
HODL

I mean nothing new here, btc is meant to be hold for a long time. Persons seeking the quick buy and sell should turn to something else
Altcoins are made for that after all :3
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
To be a millionaire through bitcoin one needs luck or need to be the early investor. Here the user is an early investor and the value at which he have made the investment is quite low. When it's compared to the present price it's very big now. Right now investing seems risk as the price is high. So price needs to grow higher from the price it's bought which is not sure which makes the millionaire dream more risky, if investment is done now.
I don't think that is a good advice not unless all Bitcoin Investors are expecting Bitcoin's price to grow in 100,000$ value it would not make sense to buy Bitcoin at this price. There is a difference between growing and that one who grew up already. When Bitcoin was price below 100$ or 500$ last year that was your golden opportunity to buy Bitcoin at its growing stage. Right now Bitcoin's price will mature but I don't know when it will stop.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
To be a millionaire through bitcoin one needs luck or need to be the early investor. Here the user is an early investor and the value at which he have made the investment is quite low. When it's compared to the present price it's very big now. Right now investing seems risk as the price is high. So price needs to grow higher from the price it's bought which is not sure which makes the millionaire dream more risky, if investment is done now.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I don't know, is it feasible or not. I think there is no short cut way to become wealthy person. Yeah, it can make you solvent if you can maintain yourself properly. Every aspect of life, we need to be patient and enthusiastic, we need to be more passionate then we can make yourself affluent through Bitcoin.
I think it is a good way to become wealthy but not in a day...
There definitely are short cuts to become rich. Ever heard of this thing called the lottery? A lot of people waste money on tickets but some people get lucky and earn a ton of money. Also, a lot of early investors of Bitcoin are super rich now, that is definitely a short cut.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
I don't know, is it feasible or not. I think there is no short cut way to become wealthy person. Yeah, it can make you solvent if you can maintain yourself properly. Every aspect of life, we need to be patient and enthusiastic, we need to be more passionate then we can make yourself affluent through Bitcoin.
I think it is a good way to become wealthy but not in a day...
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
Investment didn't make us rich it always on the jackpot when i hit the jackpot probably i will beocme rich that fast like in lotto i do risk there everytime i bet and i always keep my numbers always believing that i can really make it. There are good articles from internet nowadays but how if that investment make you poor? Beucase your looking for it possitive side not a negative side.

I don't actually quite sure what are you trying to say. Will you explain it a little more? Well of course there are risks in investment and I agree on that. But when you invest your wealth to lands and real states then you can be rich ( that is when you have a lot of cash). I guess what you're trying to say is the investments online or pyramiding scheme or Ponzi scheme. Of course its a degenerates thing because you always take the capital of other people (that investments can possibly make you poor). Sometimes you just have to gamble if the investment is good but there are a lot of investments that can make you earn, the problem is the amount of cash.
Investing in BTC is not a bad choice too.
Pages:
Jump to: