Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to Be a Millionaire? Two Main Rules of Bitcoin Investing - page 6. (Read 3357 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
Wow what a load of crap! 2 main rules of Bitcoin investing - given examples of an early adopter, the guy who bought the 10k coins pizza and a couple of bullshit long-shot speculators giving 'estimations'. Wow  Grin

I want to shake the hand of the person who wrote this.

i am not even going to click on that link because i will never read anything from cointelegraph, it is all crap click baits with poorly written articles and sometimes even they hype and altcoin to get pumped and they get paid.

and it is interesting when i see these news sites only talk about moon and becoming rich, etc when price has already risen and they are sure it is not going to go down.

this article would have been worthy of reading if it was posted in the beginning of 2016 or even in 2015 when price was low and everywhere was full of FUD.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
When it comes to Bitcoin there are many reasons to believe that the cryptocurrency has the power to create wealth. Even small amounts of Bitcoin have made people incredibly wealthy. In December of 2015, The Guardian reported the case of Kristoffer Koch, a Norwegian who had purchased Bitcoin worth $26.60 in 2009. Koch acquired a total of 5000 Bitcoins for his investment, which at last year’s rate was worth $886,000.

A nice article that you should read : https://cointelegraph.com/news/want-to-be-a-millionaire-two-main-rules-of-bitcoin-investing
Will be hard or maybe never happen again, becomes a Norwegian that has large of money because purchased bitcoins worth $26,6 in 2009.
Because it was past time, I am doubt bitcoin's price will back to $26,6/BTC Cheesy
Right now the best solution is looking for altcoins that has potential the price will increasing every , days, month or years.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Wow what a load of crap! 2 main rules of Bitcoin investing - given examples of an early adopter, the guy who bought the 10k coins pizza and a couple of bullshit long-shot speculators giving 'estimations'. Wow  Grin

I want to shake the hand of the person who wrote this.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
I think this is a bad way of thinking about bitcoin and advertising it. "get rich quick with bitcoin!"

whenever I tell anybody about bitcoin, be it a friend or family or someone on the internet, I have always tried to stick to the benefits of it being used as a currency not an investment. and we need more users who adopt bitcoin as a currency in my opinion, rather than more speculators to play around with the price and make more $$$ in return when they dump and exit.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
When it comes to Bitcoin there are many reasons to believe that the cryptocurrency has the power to create wealth. Even small amounts of Bitcoin have made people incredibly wealthy. In December of 2015, The Guardian reported the case of Kristoffer Koch, a Norwegian who had purchased Bitcoin worth $26.60 in 2009. Koch acquired a total of 5000 Bitcoins for his investment, which at last year’s rate was worth $886,000.

A nice article that you should read : https://cointelegraph.com/news/want-to-be-a-millionaire-two-main-rules-of-bitcoin-investing
Pages:
Jump to: