Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to invest - page 17. (Read 6498 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
November 13, 2021, 12:17:17 AM
I think after crown closes we will see in top other awful ones dropping. Try not to consider usdt a coin since it is printed incorporated stable money and not a crypto coin. I realize once the market recuperates it will present to you a lot of benefit. For my purposes, I'd prefer invested my energy putting resources into strong digital money than spending further exploration on new tasks.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
November 11, 2021, 09:30:45 AM
if the OP invests the funds according to what he has planned then now of course he will get a profit but holding it longer will multiply the profits in the future because I saw the OP wrote this post in early 2020
Not with GNT.

But with BAT, it's now one of the most popular altcoins and with usecase for its browser, the brave browser that's giving people who uses the browser and rewards them.

Well, many cryptos have gone up so if somebody invested like last year, they're probably up by this year.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
November 11, 2021, 09:23:12 AM
if the OP invests the funds according to what he has planned then now of course he will get a profit but holding it longer will multiply the profits in the future because I saw the OP wrote this post in early 2020
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
November 11, 2021, 05:26:43 AM
Goodmorning, i’m not new in the world of crypto but I never did an investment for lack of money, but now I recived a good amount of money and i want to buy&diversify my portfolio.
So I just bought a Ledger Nano X and want to know which are the best project to invest.
I always look with interest at $GNT, for their great  idea of decentralizing computing and $BAT , and other suggest?thanks Smiley
PAYB is arguably the best choice for a long term investment. A very promising gem that holds so much potential. Their platform is equipped with a cross-chain DEX (using Polkadot substrate node), staking pool, NFT Marketplace, and more. I've got a feeling this token will come into everyone's radar really soon!
Activity: 658
Merit: 189
November 10, 2021, 02:21:58 PM
Goodmorning, i’m not new in the world of crypto but I never did an investment for lack of money, but now I recived a good amount of money and i want to buy&diversify my portfolio.
So I just bought a Ledger Nano X and want to know which are the best project to invest.
I always look with interest at $GNT, for their great  idea of decentralizing computing and $BAT , and other suggest?thanks Smiley
I recommend not using altcoins that not many people use or know about. Altcoins are more volatile than bitcoin. You will make ten times your initial investment in a few months, but then again, you may lose all your money in a few days. The risks with altcoins are too high. I would prefer you to invest in bitcoin and other altcoins like ETH.
Activity: 533
November 10, 2021, 01:48:16 PM
If you want to invest in crypto, then you should choose an altcoin that is in the top 10 of CMC, because the coin has a very promising reputation, but if you want to invest in a new project then it is better to study in detail, namely by looking at the development team, community  , token supply and volume, as well as the partnerships the project has, so you can determine whether the project is worth investing in or not, although this method is not very effective, but at least you already know the ins and outs of the project.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
November 10, 2021, 09:54:52 AM
I for one generally put resources into coin top that is acceptable in all regards, as Ethereum and bitcoin the two coins can give a ton of benefit if the bul run show up. Try not to consider usdt a coin since it is printed brought together stable money and not a crypto coin. It isn't yet clear where bitcoin cost will go. In the event that bitcoin dumps under any condition, you have the likelihood to dump your altcoin enormous.
copper member
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
November 07, 2021, 05:47:11 PM
Check out OPCT!

Should be a great month as there is an AMA November 11th, and a Mobile App Release.
User Friendly Private Storage that competes with Storj, Sia, Filecoin, etc.

Active CEO that does weekly updates, and a great community!

Activity: 889
Merit: 10
November 07, 2021, 03:33:11 PM

To find a good project you can investigate the table of top-100 altcoins on coinmarket cap. Look for coins that are not very high now and investigate the idea of project under it, its tokenomics, community, development team, partnership. Maybe there are opportunities not just to invest in this coin but stake it on their platform or use it to have other bonuses.
indeed to find the best coin in the 100 coinmarketcap rankings. but there is something even more great when you call a new project with an advantage of partners and teams, big investors. there are plenty of opportunities out there to make you a good starting buyer at a still fantastic price. but not all can be found easily. for better understanding you are only active on social media and potential news..?
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 07, 2021, 12:29:51 PM
In this case my advice is that everyone want to investment in crypto first of all i say that a man completely study about a crypto and coin and in this time the Many good coin price is low so easily invest and buy a coin in few days received a best profit.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
November 07, 2021, 05:41:46 AM
You don't have to worry about choosing which assets to take. There are many choices and you can customize which coin or token you like.
He has to worry about it if he doesn't enough knowledge what to invest.

And with the fact that there are a lot of people shilling their crypto assets, if he's lack of knowledge about how to choose assets, he might go wrong in choosing one.

That's why it's important to know what you're up to as you invest.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
November 07, 2021, 05:05:42 AM
It's highly recommended to check out PAYB the token of Paybswap. A super undervalued token that holds so much growth potential.
It's a cross-chain AMM with farming and NFT marketplace on Binance Smart Chain. A must-check project.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
November 07, 2021, 01:22:22 AM

To find a good project you can investigate the table of top-100 altcoins on coinmarket cap. Look for coins that are not very high now and investigate the idea of project under it, its tokenomics, community, development team, partnership. Maybe there are opportunities not just to invest in this coin but stake it on their platform or use it to have other bonuses.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
November 07, 2021, 01:03:23 AM
The best choice for you now is definitely Polkadot. You can participate in auctions of parachains or just invest in DOT, both options will yield profit to you I think. Polkadot has started its Croadloans.The most famous project Akala. We lock up our DOTs for 2 years, in return we get Akala coins (if they win). After 2 years we get back our Dots, they will definitely increase a lot during this period of time.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
November 06, 2021, 07:57:49 PM
You don't have to worry about choosing which assets to take. There are many choices and you can customize which coin or token you like.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
November 04, 2021, 05:47:29 AM
Paybswap and its token PAYB, are game-changers. It's a fast and scalable DEX with low transaction fees since they are on BSC. Their upcoming release of Polkadot bridge connecting BSC to other chains is the first of its kind.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 04, 2021, 05:02:44 AM

Many various kinds of Altcoin projects can be seen on Coinmarketcap. I recommend choosing a project that has a large trading volume. If you can analyze other data, please look for projects using other analytical data in addition to large trading volumes. If I can suggest, buy a Smooth Love Potion coin.
Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
December 25, 2020, 07:03:19 PM
why don't you think about investing in ethereum. for me it is a suitable token for investment and is safe. because you are still a beginner and you have to look for tokens that are not at risk, what do you think about choosing ethereum?
all investments are of course risky even though we will choose bitcoin or ethereum because no one can control the market and can dump at any time, it's just that choosing bitcoin or ethereum minimizes losses or loses a lot of money

Minimizing losses is not investing in Ethereum or bitcoin, if you want to minimize losses you can buy stable coins, such as USDT and USDC,
there are many cases in the crypto world that bought Bitcoin for $ 20k in 2017 and sold it when the price was at $ 10k,
of course you are. losing $ 10k, that's a lot of money, if you are serious then you are watching Bitcoin price movements every day,
because TA is also very important, even though now the Bitcoin price is reaching new peaks, you still have to be careful.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
December 25, 2020, 12:52:19 PM
Great for you to contribute right presently since the cost of the coins are moo so you'll pick up cash in case you contributed to the coins presently, but I thank you wish to look best venture to you since once you fizzled choosing a great coins you lose your cash since they have numerous numerous coins presently are scary coins so avoid them and invest in high volume coins and having good market like XRP,ZEN,THE GRAPH,POLKADOT etc or not worth it to your money or to buy since the designer some of the time take off the coin and there's no enhancement happens.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
December 25, 2020, 09:45:17 AM
why don't you think about investing in ethereum. for me it is a suitable token for investment and is safe. because you are still a beginner and you have to look for tokens that are not at risk, what do you think about choosing ethereum?
all investments are of course risky even though we will choose bitcoin or ethereum because no one can control the market and can dump at any time, it's just that choosing bitcoin or ethereum minimizes losses or loses a lot of money
Pages:
Jump to: