Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to invest - page 16. (Read 6498 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 06, 2021, 07:41:04 AM
Coins from the top fell 15% on average, while altcoins outside the top lost 50% or more in value. This is what's called Risk-off, where they simply dump the most promising but risky assets first and very aggressively. Market Maker also reacts and pumps out its liquidity (essentially being the first to do a Risk-off).
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
December 06, 2021, 07:03:26 AM
deletd
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
December 01, 2021, 05:51:15 AM
I always look with interest at $GNT, for their great  idea of decentralizing computing and $BAT , and other suggest?thanks Smiley
Yes, try to do that.  It would be great if we have a few options for Metaverse in the drawer, a series of big names like Google, Facebook also participate in this fertile market.  It would still be a good state to select and DYOR.  Cybertrade game would be one of the good ideas.  They have raised more than 8 million dollars according to the overview from https://chainbroker.io/projects/?select=all&name=CyberTrade
I think it's quite worth doing some research
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
December 01, 2021, 04:29:19 AM
If you are looking for a project with low marketcap and a lot of potential I would recommend RisingSun ($RSUN)! First P2E game (SamuraiRising) is live and it has similar mechanics as Axie with better ROI. The next game RiseOfTheShogun is in development.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
November 26, 2021, 12:06:05 AM
Goodmorning, i’m not new in the world of crypto but I never did an investment for lack of money, but now I recived a good amount of money and i want to buy&diversify my portfolio.
So I just bought a Ledger Nano X and want to know which are the best project to invest.
I always look with interest at $GNT, for their great  idea of decentralizing computing and $BAT , and other suggest?thanks Smiley

Isn't it very risky to invest in GNT coin because the price is very low, your money will not grow on that coin and I also see the trading volume is too low. I prefer altcoins that have more trading volume levels because it will trigger the price of the coin to be expensive.
I prefer BAT coin over GNT because of the huge trading volume, I'm sure BAT coin will go higher someday.
I actually see less interest in the gnt coin. when the market experienced an increase, this coin actually dropped even more until now as if it had no significant movement activity. if it's like this and we invest, then it's like looking for luck later. different from bats whose movements follow the bitcoin trend, so they still have a greater chance of being picked up, especially if they are supported by good news
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
November 25, 2021, 02:22:00 PM
Hi, welcome to the crypto world. That's a great place to generate some profit and accumulate on your wallets. However, you need to pay close attention to what coins you find your interest in. It is easy to get confused or screwed up, you'll need careful estimation and precise timing. Also, follow the trends and think analytically. Well, hope this general choice will help you to some certain point.
Activity: 126
November 21, 2021, 12:13:50 AM
Goodmorning, i’m not new in the world of crypto but I never did an investment for lack of money, but now I recived a good amount of money and i want to buy&diversify my portfolio.
So I just bought a Ledger Nano X and want to know which are the best project to invest.

You should invest in projects you like to invest my suggestion is checkout worthcoin.org what I like in this project is :
They are not burning their asset while giving rewards in your wallet, No one is doing so its new yet do your own research.

Activity: 812
Merit: 105
November 20, 2021, 11:47:37 AM

Isn't it very risky to invest in GNT coin because the price is very low, your money will not grow on that coin and I also see the trading volume is too low. I prefer altcoins that have more trading volume levels because it will trigger the price of the coin to be expensive.
I prefer BAT coin over GNT because of the huge trading volume, I'm sure BAT coin will go higher someday.
Activity: 20
Merit: 5
November 16, 2021, 09:22:54 AM
Invest in the coins which have good utilities and features that you can think can bring real-demand. Go into gaming projects people are really crazy about them.

Keep in mind all coins (good one) Give profits if you hold it for a specific period of time as for me the holding the patience always pays off.

Good luck.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
November 16, 2021, 09:16:39 AM
Currently there are many coins circulating in crypto, but not all of them are good for investment, if we choose the wrong risk that we accept is very high, therefore we need high accuracy and analysis in starting an investment, if  are a beginner you should choose a potential coin who have a high market capitalization such as altcoins in the top 10 of CMC, by choosing this coin the opportunity to get a profit is very large later.
Top 10 is a good start.

A newbie can be good in choosing those top 10s in the market. That's a common style of investing for newbies that don't have any background in the market.

It's so much better than the meme and random altcoins they do see being suggested by random guys.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
November 15, 2021, 03:26:31 PM
currently there are thousands of crypto assets circulating in the market and 50% have a 100x chance and 50% also have a chance to go to zero

my advice if you want to invest then choose a crypto asset that has a large ecosystem and also a loyal community such as bitcoin, etherem and finance

but if you want a very big risk then choose the nft gaming token, meme coin or the newly launched defi project #just kidding  Cheesy
Activity: 757
Merit: 101
November 15, 2021, 03:03:10 PM
Currently there are many coins circulating in crypto, but not all of them are good for investment, if we choose the wrong risk that we accept is very high, therefore we need high accuracy and analysis in starting an investment, if  are a beginner you should choose a potential coin who have a high market capitalization such as altcoins in the top 10 of CMC, by choosing this coin the opportunity to get a profit is very large later.
copper member
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
November 14, 2021, 09:00:12 PM
OPCT should do really well over the next few months. A competitor to Filecoin, Sia, and Storj.
WAY more potential to 50x - Market cap is only 45M too!

Active CEO with video updates, Polygon AMA November 17th, Active Community, and a User-Friendly Private Storage solution
with the mobile app releasing in December. Check it out and at the very least... try the free plan!

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
November 14, 2021, 11:44:06 AM
If you are looking for a good altcoin with sound fundamentals and real utility, then look no more. I'd recommend PAYB, the token of Paybswap, an innovative cross-chain DEX using Poklkadot bridge modules. Quite undervalued right now but I am seeing so much growth potential in it.
Activity: 308
www.cd3d.app
November 13, 2021, 11:03:08 AM
Before investing, it's best to first read the posts on several bitcoin forums because there are a lot of news and developments of good coins for you to consider before investing
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
KUWA.ai
November 13, 2021, 09:19:37 AM
For now many projects that we can invest in, especially the increase has not occurred to the maximum even though the value of bitcoin is already very high, and this is our opportunity to be in the project, the coin you choose at this time is less sure because all the risks and risks are very large of course, my advice is to choose coins that already have the potential for maximum profit and reduce the risk less, then the top 10 coins are the mainstay of all of us so choose the coin.
The coins that are in the top 10 have increased although some of them are still at prices that are not much different from before, but in general the risk will remain if the market is not in good shape by the end of this year.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
November 13, 2021, 09:13:54 AM
For now many projects that we can invest in, especially the increase has not occurred to the maximum even though the value of bitcoin is already very high, and this is our opportunity to be in the project, the coin you choose at this time is less sure because all the risks and risks are very large of course, my advice is to choose coins that already have the potential for maximum profit and reduce the risk less, then the top 10 coins are the mainstay of all of us so choose the coin.

There are indeed many coins circulating now, but only a few are worth investing in, because if we choose the wrong coins the risk is very high.
Suppose we invest in shitcoins, if we sell them late, it will take a long time for the price to rise again. There are even some shitcoins that become
deadcoins after the development team left and the demand continues to decline. Although now almost all coins have increased in price, but we must
be careful in choosing coins for investment. Avoid coins that have no real use or avoid coins that are only used for pump and dump. I totally agree
with you, that the best choice for investment is top 10 coins, they are usually coins with high demand. So it is much safer to invest in the top 10 coins,
if we sell too late, the price can recover quickly.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
November 13, 2021, 07:00:19 AM
Choose a safe and more stable project for investment like Paybswap. A very promising token that has huge growth potential - the launch of their DEX bridging BSC to the hyped Polkadot ecosystem is closer than ever.
It has real utility and is backed by a strong development team. Already filled up my bags; you should too.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
November 13, 2021, 03:52:32 AM
if the OP invests the funds according to what he has planned then now of course he will get a profit but holding it longer will multiply the profits in the future because I saw the OP wrote this post in early 2020
Holding on for a long time is all about how much patience you have to put into it, so it's also not something other people need to think about as long as he's still very happy with it and is also very profitable when he's done it.

Yes it's a post from 2020 when market was bearish. Not sure about GNT but BAT has made good progress in this bull run. Holding is perfect way of investing in any form of trading but IMO if you are getting 50% profit on your coin then you must sell to get profit. Nonetheless its personal choice of trader that for how long he wanna hodl, there are people who have bought btc at 10k and still waiting for 100k.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
November 13, 2021, 12:33:07 AM
if the OP invests the funds according to what he has planned then now of course he will get a profit but holding it longer will multiply the profits in the future because I saw the OP wrote this post in early 2020
Holding on for a long time is all about how much patience you have to put into it, so it's also not something other people need to think about as long as he's still very happy with it and is also very profitable when he's done it.
Pages:
Jump to: